Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Nathan Redshield

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Nathan Redshield »

John wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:30 pm
** 20-Jan-2021 World View: Where is FishbellykanakaDude?
Stevealger wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:35 pm
> By the way where is fish belly?
I wish I knew. He always made valuable contributions to the forum,
but then for a few days in the spring of last year he changed, became
extremely angry, and started attacking people. I asked him to stop,
and then suddenly he disappeared.

I wrote to him in May of last year, but never received an answer.

Obviously he was hit by some catastrophe. Was it coronavirus? Is he
still alive? Who knows?
Fishbelly? He of the mongeese with laser beams attached to their heads? That one did say some silly things.
Now I have egg on my face because China didn't invade Taiwan and instigate war with Japan to drag the US under Trump into a war which Biden could then settle on China's terms and win a Nobel Participation Peace Trophy just like Obama. Didn't happen--yet. I spend too much time posting but I should do it here. No, John, I don't need a separate set-up. Right now I need to do other things around here so should stop talking. Biden is a persistent B-word: I got several e-mail blasts from him as he took over the White House with a vengeance which I quickly unsubscribed to. If he continues maybe I should identify him as SPAM or worse..

Post by Guest »

The Chinese have compromised most of the Deocratic leadership. it's over. America will betray its allies and implode.

The PC shlock that passed for an inauguration convinced me that white males are done for. Asians: You're next.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:47 am
The Chinese have compromised most of the Deocratic leadership. it's over. America will betray its allies and implode.
I am not thrilled by nepotism. Obviously Hunter could have better served his father. If anyone managed to write a solid law forbidding nepotism I would be interested.

But it is in the US interests to make the financial games more profitable than war. Make it more profitable to make a deal that benefits both US and Chinese elites than using military force to expand.

JCP

Post by JCP »

Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:47 am
I am not thrilled by nepotism. Obviously Hunter could have better served his father. If anyone managed to write a solid law forbidding nepotism I would be interested.

But it is in the US interests to make the financial games more profitable than war. Make it more profitable to make a deal that benefits both US and Chinese elites than using military force to expand.
So if the elites can loot and make more money off of the masses through corruption than war, that's ok. So the masses have a choice: slow death through poverty and degredation or a quick death in a war. Sounds like a great world your kind are creating for people.

JCP

Post by JCP »

Obviously Hunter could have better served his father.
Seems to me that he works hand and glove with his dad.

America is over.

Post by Guest »

When WW3 breaks out, I'm not going to fight. Bill Clinto and G.W. Bush didn't go; I'm not either. Send BLM, the illegals, and Antifa to war. It's their country now.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

JCP wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:29 am
So if the elites can loot and make more money off of the masses through corruption than war, that's ok. So the masses have a choice: slow death through poverty and degredation or a quick death in a war. Sounds like a great world your kind are creating for people.
During the unravelling, the elites and US leaders shipped a good number of jobs to Asia in order to take advantage of lower wages, less benefits, less regulation and less environmental concern. Obviously, this is not ideal. Some sort of bringing jobs back unless workers and the environment are treated well would be desirable.

This is not usually a conservative argument.

But one factor among many is to make financial dealings more enticing than a war of aggression.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am
JCP wrote:
During the unravelling, the elites and US leaders shipped a good number of jobs to Asia in order to take advantage of lower wages, less benefits, less regulation and less environmental concern. Obviously, this is not ideal. Some sort of bringing jobs back unless workers and the environment are treated well would be desirable.

This is not usually a conservative argument.

But one factor among many is to make financial dealings more enticing than a war of aggression.
Well, since the country is about to welcome 25 million new, welfare dependent citizens in from Mexico and free speech is dead, the country is no longer worth fighting for.

I doubt Bob will be fighting either, so he can send me postcard from the Chinese concentration camp.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:28 am
Well, since the country is about to welcome 25 million new, welfare dependent citizens in from Mexico and free speech is dead, the country is no longer worth fighting for.

I doubt Bob will be fighting either, so he can send me postcard from the Chinese concentration camp.
As I am old enough to be retired, I doubt I will be doing much fighting. As I was an engineer rather than a soldier, I wasn’t likely to end up fighting anyway. Also, I doubt the US will start a land war in Asia, or the Chinese start a sea war with the US. For all their love of brinksmanship, the Chinese have been a paper tiger.

Free speech is not dead. Have you been censored? Has anyone you know been censored, other than me? There has been a crackdown on planning criminal activity on social media. Are you concerned about that? I am somewhat concerned that many legitimate conversations have been ended in the process of shutting down the criminal conversations, but it does seem legitimate to not become an accomplice and there is still an abundance of places to move the legitimate conversations to.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:28 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am
JCP wrote:
During the unravelling, the elites and US leaders shipped a good number of jobs to Asia in order to take advantage of lower wages, less benefits, less regulation and less environmental concern.

Don't worry, the 25M new arrivals plus the 60M already here, plus anchor babies and extended families will form a 100M strong base of Yankee Doodle Dandies who will line up at the recruiting station and "unite" behind Kamala, and stop all the silly politics (that they never had to begin with) and march off to die for 'Merica. They gonna fight the Chinese menace with grim determination because once they cross the Rio Grande and get their UBI and free stuff they will magically become red-blooded Americans, and fly the Stars and Stripes, singing "God Bless America!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding bro, none of that's gonna happen. Millions are gonna die when China makes her move, but it ain't gonna be Hispanics. The guilt-ridden whites and people still delusional about loving a country that no longer belongs to them will be the ones to perish.

But the Hispanics will certainly inherit whatever is left.

The reality check is that Hispanics are not part of a political divide, they are part of a cultural divide. That's why any predictions of unity are not going to come true. If 500million Hispanics crossed the Rio Grande would they still unite under Kamala? If 1 billion Hispanics crossed would they still unite behind a dumb-ass US Administration? If you claim they all gonna unite with whitey once they cross the Rio Grande then you have to extend that argument to Mexico and Central and South America. They ALL gonna unite against China and become allies of the US.
Sorry, NOPE, that ain't gonna happen.

At what point do the numbers make a difference? At what point do they simply compose a nation with their own ideas? An independent generational cohort? I say that threshold has already been reached.