Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

I've noticed that no one counters this point, just calls names. Why? One can't counter it.
I've found it the most bizarre thing that people around here act as if they are betraying the US if they talk about how disgusting it is. It is truly disgusting on the institutional levels which run the place - not necessarily all of its citizens, most of whom are good but are leveraged or compromised by keeping up life/materialism, or appearances. Let's be frank, the enemy has never been Russia, and the only reason why anyone thinks it is is because of propaganda from the very sickos that run the swamp, the parasite dual citizens that care about their other country and not the US, the communists in the Democrat party.

We have a half dead president! Wake the F up people, this shit is obvious.
What isn't a lie from the West at this point? It's entire government structure is disgustingly tied to illicit media, violence, disgusting sexual practices, and nearly all the corporations enforce much of this debased stuff, illegally in many cases. What's free about it, right or true? I don't see much.

All I see are people that want materialism to continue. That's coming to an end shortly for over 80% of the population that sold out for promises that were obviously never going to be fulfilled, but sounded good (like the covid jab).

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 pm
I've noticed that no one counters this point, just calls names. Why? One can't counter it...
Well, It is not just one point, but several.

For most people, the crisis issues are being handled by the Democratic administration, at least when they can get by the Senate obstruction. Covid. BLM. Containment. Insurrection. Abortion. The problems are serious enough, the often conservative opposition is clear, but the path to resolution is visible enough. The major lesson learned from this much scattered crisis is to vote. It is easy to see why the progressive faction defeats the conservative in a crisis. You have to fix the problems. If you are trying to perpetuate them, you get defeated.

The basic problem is too many one issue voters. If you are religious and would impose your ethics on others, you will put up with Trump and ignore the criminality and violence. If you are racist and want a racist criminal in chief, same. If you are elite and favor riches over the welfare of the people, sure you will ship jobs overseas and look to your short term profits. You put enough of these junk one issue voters together and you have a problem.

But don’t look to the conservatives to counter these points. To them, these are features, not bugs. It would be best if overturning Roe mobilizes enough women that the Democrats can kill the filibuster. It would be nice to have a government that could work for the people instead of these questionable ethics. But you can’t expect conservatives to counter these issues. They can’t. Seriously addressing the problems threatens their power base.

One problem is gerrymandering. Another is one state two votes in the Senate. Many sparsely populated states gives the rural agricultural racist conservative faction a real advantage in the Senate. The Founding Fathers had to give the slaveholding south an advantage which would protect slavery. Otherwise, no United States. If slavery is gone, the advantage is still there, and the GOP is still taking advantage of it.

Russia and containment are a real issue. It is Trump that is the autocratic Putin friend, not Biden. While Biden is hardly dynamic and inspiring, he is backing the correct agenda. He may wind up becoming the greyest of champions as there are few others who could be claimed for setting the agenda.

From a progressive point of view the frustration is equal and opposite. We had a corrupt criminal in chief. The major racist militant organizations fought an insurrection to keep a racist administration. We have the Q conspiracy making up lies about disgusting sexual practices. The corporations have avoided paying taxes, sticking it all on the people, and protected by the GOP. The media isn’t illicit, but they are allowed to lie too freely. Propaganda organizations like Fox and the Q people can put out false narratives and create bogus views of the world.

But you cannot address the above from a conservative point of view. Thus, you call names.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Missile strikes on Ukrainian cities as call-up causes chaos in Russia
Shaun Walker in Kyiv and Pjotr Sauer
Sat 24 Sep 2022 11.53 EDT
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... bilisation

Ukraine war: Hundreds arrested as Russian draft protests continue
By Matt Murphy
BBC News
Published
6 hours ago
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63021118

Attack On Russia! With Kherson, Zaporizhzhia & Donbas ‘Merging Into Motherland’, Can Ukraine Now Dare To Attack These Regions?
EUROPEEXPERT REVIEWS
By
Parth Satam
September 23, 2022
https://eurasiantimes.com/attack-on-rus ... s-merging/

China Conducts ‘Hypersonic Bombing’ As Scientists Evaluate Aircraft’s Ability To Fire Weapons At Mach 5+ Speed
By
Ashish Dangwal
September 24, 2022
https://eurasiantimes.com/china-conduct ... -evaluate/

The US Empire Is Accelerating Toward Global Conflict On Two Fronts
Caitlin Johnstone
Sep 22
5 min read
https://caityjohnstone.medium.com/the-u ... e00329bb92
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

Sunday, September 25, 2022
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 pm

I've noticed that no one counters this
point, just calls names. Why? One can't
counter it.
I've found it the most bizarre
thing that people around here act as if
they are betraying the US if they talk
about how disgusting it is. It is truly
disgusting on the institutional levels
which run the place - not necessarily
all of its citizens, most of whom are
good but are leveraged or compromised by
keeping up life/materialism, or
appearances. Let's be frank, the enemy
has never been Russia, and the only
reason why anyone thinks it is is
because of propaganda from the very
sickos that run the swamp, the parasite
dual citizens that care about their
other country and not the US, the
communists in the Democrat party.

We have a half dead president! Wake the
F up people, this shit is
obvious.
What isn't a lie from the West at this
point? It's entire government structure
is disgustingly tied to illicit media,
violence, disgusting sexual practices,
and nearly all the corporations enforce
much of this debased stuff, illegally in
many cases. What's free about it, right
or true? I don't see much.

All I see are people that want
materialism to continue. That's coming
to an end shortly for over 80% of the
population that sold out for promises
that were obviously never going to be
fulfilled, but sounded good (like the
covid jab).
The reason that no one has responded to
your rent is because it conflates two
things and so doesn't make
sense. America is still the greatest
country in the world, and there's no one
in second place that is even
close. However, American America has
been taken over by the Democratic Party,
which has become increasingly evil , and
your conflating America with the
Democratic Party.

The DemocratsHave adopted policies that
have turned cities like New York,
Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, and
others into violent hellholes . , have
promoted the best burger and slaughter
of blacks in Democrat run cities, has
happened with the KKK in the last
century, have emptied the prisons of
prisoners in cities across the country
by means of an alliance with billionaire
George Soros, Are killing thousands of
people every day with fentanyl supplied
through an alliance with the Chinese
Communists, are using the FBI to force
Facebook and other mainstream media to
censor conservatives and arrest
conservatives for no reason, Are lying
and allowing dozens of terrorists into
the country through the southern border,
They are trying to destroy America's
energy industry in order to give an
advantage to Russia and China, they are
inflating The currency With massive
government bailouts, hoping to make the
currency worthless, and so forth.

So you're right that Washington is
disgusting right now, but you go astray
(and you betray America) when you extend
that view to all of America. America has
something that no other country has, a
constitution that protects America from
this kind of Disgusting, corrupt
behavior that the Democrats are
doing. I'm referring, of course, to the
three branches of government, the checks
and balances, the federal structure
involving the 50 states, a court system
that prevents overreach, regular
elections, and so forth.

Biden's alliance with George Soros, with
the Chinese Communists, and with the
Mexican drug cartels is a major threat
to the United States, and I have been
concerned at various times in the past
few months that the Democrats would be
successful in overthrowing the
government.

However, it now appears that the
Democrats have been suffering some
important setbacks. There are reports
that dozens of FBI whistleblowers are
coming forward to reveal illegal
activities by the Democrats, including
arresting Trump supporters without
reason. And the approaching midterms
should open the doors to oversight
hearings by the Republicans. Between
these hearings and the whistleblower
revelations, things should be different
next year.

So, getting back to your original
question, if you want to be understood,
then you should distinguish between the
current administration, possibly the
most evil and corrupt in American
history, and America itself, still the
greatest country in the world.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Europe holds its breath as Italy expected to vote in far-right leader
Angela Giuffrida in Rome and Jennifer Rankin in Brussels
Sun 25 Sep 2022 08.37 EDT
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... gia-meloni

Ukraine war: Protests in Russian Dagestan region against new draft
By Matt Murphy
BBC News
Published
2 hours ago
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63028586

US Warns Russia of ‘Catastrophic Consequences’ If It Launches Nuclear Attack in Ukraine
September 25, 2022 1:28 PM
Ken Bredemeier
https://www.voanews.com/a/us-warns-russ ... 62441.html

Kyiv’s western allies boost nuclear deterrence after Putin’s threats
Felicia Schwartz in Washington, Henry Foy in Brussels and Max Seddon in Moscow 5 HOURS AGO
https://www.ft.com/content/e7212f93-663 ... e1bb14cea3

Ukraine war: Russia fit use tactical nuclear weapons?
3 hours wey don pass
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/63027906

Nuclear War - One Man's View

FredrikCoulter
Community (This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication.)
Sunday September 25, 2022 · 11:00 AM EDT
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/9 ... Man-s-View

Yes, Putin might use nuclear weapons. We need to plan for scenarios where he does
Christopher S Chivvis
Fri 23 Sep 2022 12.30 EDT
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... re-he-does
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Bob Butler

Ideological Bias

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:19 am
However, it now appears that the Democrats have been suffering some important setbacks. There are reports that dozens of FBI whistleblowers are coming forward to reveal illegal activities by the Democrats, including arresting Trump supporters without reason. And the approaching midterms should open the doors to oversight hearings by the Republicans. Between these hearings and the whistleblower revelations, things should be different
next year.
Well, that clears up how much this site is clear of ideological bias. Our conflicting responses to Cool Breeze's rant have little to do with each other, far more on placing the blame on one another's party.

Why chase after innocent Trump supporters when there is a surplus of not so innocent ones? If you have truth and the people on your side, why would they copy the Republicans? Any references for the supposed dozens of FBI whistleblowers? I thought they were on the Republican's enemy list for executing a legal search warrant and recovering government owned documents.

At least we can agree that one of America's most evil and corrupt administrations is in the most recent two, but...

I readily believe that should the GOP gain control of the house they would impeach regularly, and try for abortion bans against the will of the people, ignoring that there would be zero chance of getting either through the Senate. A return to the stalemate. No proposal that would help the people.

I recently ran into an article on Murderapoolis. The cops rather than respecting blacks withdrew police protection from them. The crooks went wild. The problem of racist cops is far more complex than you present.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/25/us/minne ... index.html

Xeraphim1

Re: Ideological Bias

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:19 pm

I recently ran into an article on Murderapoolis. The cops rather than respecting blacks withdrew police protection from them. The crooks went wild. The problem of racist cops is far more complex than you present.

The question should be why that happened. Do some research and you'll find that the police were ordered by the city government and the top leadership to stay away from black areas with the idea that this would reduce tensions. Of course it is the black areas that experience the most crime, but what can you do? And there is not a single Republican in Minneapolis government. There has not been a Republican mayor in 50 years. It is also part of MN 5th district, the home of Ilhan Omar which should give you an idea of how the politics run around here.

My wife previously managed a bank branch in one of the black areas of the city. All the cops, especially the black ones, knew exactly who the troublemakers were because it was always the same people. They would arrest them and the Democratic prosecutors would let them off. I would argue that the bigger problem is the racism of people who believe that black people shouldn't be held to the same standards as every one else.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:19 am
So you're right that Washington is
disgusting right now, but you go astray
(and you betray America) when you extend
that view to all of America. America has
something that no other country has, a
constitution that protects America from
this kind of Disgusting, corrupt
behavior that the Democrats are
doing. I'm referring, of course, to the
three branches of government, the checks
and balances, the federal structure
involving the 50 states, a court system
that prevents overreach, regular
elections, and so forth.

Biden's alliance with George Soros, with
the Chinese Communists, and with the
Mexican drug cartels is a major threat
to the United States, and I have been
concerned at various times in the past
few months that the Democrats would be
successful in overthrowing the
government.

However, it now appears that the
Democrats have been suffering some
important setbacks. There are reports
that dozens of FBI whistleblowers are
coming forward to reveal illegal
activities by the Democrats, including
arresting Trump supporters without
reason. And the approaching midterms
should open the doors to oversight
hearings by the Republicans. Between
these hearings and the whistleblower
revelations, things should be different
next year.

So, getting back to your original
question, if you want to be understood,
then you should distinguish between the
current administration, possibly the
most evil and corrupt in American
history, and America itself, still the
greatest country in the world.
At least I can work with this. But where you see the possibility for change, I see the government getting bigger, for your whole life, Bobalinski getting ignored, Strzok and McCabe getting off, Lerner never being touched, and corporations literally incorporating the ESG and lefty disgusting nonsense in league with the central authorities. What has the court stopped? Abortion? Gays? Trans? Social media censoring people? People getting fired for their jobs for something that is now considered "over"? Taxes going up? Inflation running amok? Bubbles bursting? Centrally planned economies and the wealthy getting bailed out on wall street over and over? I don't see any semblance of the "Constitution" protecting any of the rights of the citizens that aren't disgusting. And as I said, many good people are out there, but what good is "freedom" or free speech without any capacity to protest or have money to spread your message?

What conservative has held any line for your whole life? The Bidens and their ideology have won, even though you get fooled by the back and forth and silly hope of the future, but never admitting you've lost as is! A coup is the only way to actually restore the constitution. People like this crazy Bobby Bish have been emboldened and spout the opposite of the truth over and over because the demons have been normalized in society.

John, it's time to admit that the America you grew up in is gone - long gone - and it ain't coming back ... unless we have a military authoritarian rule to neutralize the disgusting leftist fascism with their sick control on media, indoctrination, and the monetary system. Ask Mr. Fink about ESG and how his company owns 10% of the assets in the world. Tell me about Manafort going to solitary for something 10 years for something having nothing to do but being a manager for Mr Trump. When did a lefty go to jail for anything?

That's right, never. The opposition takes it on the chin vs. the sicko Feds who have unlimited funds against normal americans, who entrap the americans left and right (whitmer kidnapping case anyone? jan 6 anyone?) You can take that bunch of hooey and with $5 get a cup of coffee.

Unlike a lot of other posters, I just gave 10 examples of what I'm talking about. That's why it's clear that what I'm saying, to any clear thinker, is not only correct, but also substantiated.

Now, read my post and examples 5 more times, and tell me that I don't give examples AND reasoning. America has the strong USD, for now, but that's it. And those days are soon gone. The depression is coming, and unity will be entirely gone, since it was fake to begin with. But hey, we do have diversity training in HR for you to go to, I'm sure Bob would be happy to hear how he is a piece of dookie for inheriting "white" skin and a Y chromosome.

Re: Ideological Bias

Post by Guest »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:41 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:19 pm

The question should be why that happened. Do some research and you'll find that the police were ordered by the city government and the top leadership to stay away from black areas with the idea that this would reduce tensions. Of course it is the black areas that experience the most crime, but what can you do? And there is not a single Republican in Minneapolis government. There has not been a Republican mayor in 50 years. It is also part of MN 5th district, the home of Ilhan Omar which should give you an idea of how the politics run around here.

My wife previously managed a bank branch in one of the black areas of the city. All the cops, especially the black ones, knew exactly who the troublemakers were because it was always the same people. They would arrest them and the Democratic prosecutors would let them off. I would argue that the bigger problem is the racism of people who believe that black people shouldn't be held to the same standards as every one else.
This is what happens when you give the most ignorant and hypocritical people in America power. What do you expect would be the result of listening to a bunch of low IQs? :roll:

This article is laugh out loud funny. :lol:

Post by Guest »

John, it's time to admit that the America you grew up in is gone - long gone - and it ain't coming back ... unless we have a military authoritarian rule to neutralize the disgusting leftist fascism with their sick control on media, indoctrination, and the monetary system. Ask Mr. Fink about ESG and how his company owns 10% of the assets in the world. Tell me about Manafort going to solitary for something 10 years for something having nothing to do but being a manager for Mr Trump. When did a lefty go to jail for anything?
I agree. America is completely unrecognizable--more Mexico or Haiti than anything else.
And those days are soon gone. The depression is coming, and unity will be entirely gone, since it was fake to begin with. But hey, we do have diversity training in HR for you to go to, I'm sure Bob would be happy to hear how he is a piece of dookie for inheriting "white" skin and a Y chromosome.

And this is when the rubber will hit the road for the loony leftists. And it will be too late for them.