Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

The Democratic base is out in force tonight.

Post by Guest »

We're not running away but going to be closer to my wife's family. She gave up a lot to come to the US so my turn is coming up. As to shutting up, come make me coward.
How can I come and make you a coward if you are toiling away in a Chinese slave camp in the Philippines? Your only running away into a Chinese invasion.

Filipino president ding-dong announced this morning that he was suspending the suspension of the defense treaty with the US that he suspended a couple of years ago. I guess China's breath on his neck stinks too much.

China will conquer the Philippines and enslave and slaughter most of the population.

Enjoy your "life" the Philippines, Xeraphim1.

Buy gold

Post by Buy gold »

So, I was taking my dog for a walk today, and I noticed that not all is well in the neighborhood...

Buy gold.

And I know some people say gold won't be worth much...

But gold is a good thing to have when you are getting...

The hell outta of Dodge.

JJ333

Post by JJ333 »

John, you have to admit that your advice on gold is no longer valid. The race riots have changed everything. People need gold to escape America and rebuild their lives. These riots have destroyed whatever was left of America's economy.

Good luck to the guy in the Philippines.

mooreupp

Post by mooreupp »

Gold/silver are tricky things. They are a hedge against inflation, but still physical objects subject declines as people use less/be controlled. I don't have nearly the savings I'd like, but I have bought some silver as it makes sense to me to have. I buy it assuming I'll lose money on it, but accepting that as the cost of an insurance that might pay off in certain circumstances.

Post by Guest »

mooreupp wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:19 am
Gold/silver are tricky things. They are a hedge against inflation, but still physical objects subject declines as people use less/be controlled. I don't have nearly the savings I'd like, but I have bought some silver as it makes sense to me to have. I buy it assuming I'll lose money on it, but accepting that as the cost of an insurance that might pay off in certain circumstances.
Gold and silver will not save you if you decide to stay in America. The center has given way. You are about to see a mass exodus of billionaires. Even liberals like Zuckerberg will flee. They won't announce it. Those who can will (if they don't already have one) acquire Israelis passports (I envy them) or any other passport they can buy or get and slip away.

If the Democrats win they will enact legislation awarding 19 trillion dollars (as demanded) in compensation for slavery. The US dollar will implode instantly.

America's borders will close and those inside will be trapped, like North Koreans. Just wait, and you will see. And you will regret that you had ever been born.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:37 pm
We're not running away but going to be closer to my wife's family. She gave up a lot to come to the US so my turn is coming up. As to shutting up, come make me coward.
How can I come and make you a coward if you are toiling away in a Chinese slave camp in the Philippines? Your only running away into a Chinese invasion.

Filipino president ding-dong announced this morning that he was suspending the suspension of the defense treaty with the US that he suspended a couple of years ago. I guess China's breath on his neck stinks too much.

China will conquer the Philippines and enslave and slaughter most of the population.

Enjoy your "life" the Philippines, Xeraphim1.
Cowards are people who hide behind anonymity to make snarky comments. At least everything I post can be identified as coming from me.

I can start drawing on my retirement in eight years. My choices are live here with winter for half the year or to move to a tropical paradise where my brother-in-law already has a waterfront property on Subic Bay for us paid for. Once we're ready to go he'll have his architect/construction company build a house for us. The cost of living is much lower and my wife who still will be working can earn as much as here if not more. And that's if she doesn't decide to run for office which she would win. What looks like a better option for you?

Duterte suspended the VFA four months ago in a minute of pique because the US cancelled the visa of one of his political allies. It was always unlikely to go through because Filipinos like the US and don't like China. He didn't have the political support to push it forward.

China's interest in Philippine territory is the South China Sea; more specifically the fish and possible oil and gas deposits. There is no possibility of conquering a country of 106 million people where Chinese are disliked and there are lots of guns.

Honestly, as an American I'm safer there than in much of the US. In my wife's home province I's be one of just a handful of white people while most of the people including the police and governor are friends of hers. Even in the biggest city nearby, my wife has family running local criminal groups. :D

Hey John: if you're sick of cold, snowy Massachusetts you may want to look into moving. Money goes further and health care is much cheaper.

Post by Guest »

I can start drawing on my retirement in eight years.
Do you think your pension will still be around? Really? :roll:
There is no possibility of conquering a country of 106 million people where Chinese are disliked and there are lots of guns.
Are you really this delusional? :shock:

John

Post by John »

** 03-Jun-2020 World View: Your in-house oracle
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 am
> Cowards are people who hide behind anonymity to make snarky
> comments. At least everything I post can be identified as coming
> from me.

> I can start drawing on my retirement in eight years. My choices
> are live here with winter for half the year or to move to a
> tropical paradise where my brother-in-law already has a waterfront
> property on Subic Bay for us paid for. Once we're ready to go
> he'll have his architect/construction company build a house for
> us. The cost of living is much lower and my wife who still will be
> working can earn as much as here if not more. And that's if she
> doesn't decide to run for office which she would win. What looks
> like a better option for you?

> Duterte suspended the VFA four months ago in a minute of pique
> because the US cancelled the visa of one of his political
> allies. It was always unlikely to go through because Filipinos
> like the US and don't like China. He didn't have the political
> support to push it forward.

> China's interest in Philippine territory is the South China Sea;
> more specifically the fish and possible oil and gas
> deposits. There is no possibility of conquering a country of 106
> million people where Chinese are disliked and there are lots of
> guns.

> Honestly, as an American I'm safer there than in much of the
> US. In my wife's home province I's be one of just a handful of
> white people while most of the people including the police and
> governor are friends of hers. Even in the biggest city nearby, my
> wife has family running local criminal groups. :D

> Hey John: if you're sick of cold, snowy Massachusetts you may want
> to look into moving. Money goes further and health care is much
> cheaper.
Hmmmm. It sounds like your wife's family is wealthy. Are you willing
to support me as your in-house sage and oracle? All I need is a
bedroom/office, cable tv, the internet, computer equipment, oh and
food and health care. I can earn my keep by providing
computer-related services.

Post by Guest »

So this is how it ends.

It is sad to see the greatest country to ever exist being brought low by such utterly base creatures. It's not only tragic, it is humiliating. That so many Americans would rather virtue signal that fight for the republic is miserable beyond words. Truly, a people get the country they deserve. I have never seen such moral and physical cowardice in all my life.

It is best you try to escape, John. America is over.

These wild eyed losers won't even have electricity a year from now. America will be a smoking ruin. The unwashed have finally killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

I never through I would look forward to suffering an all out nuclear attack on American soil. It can't happen quick enough.