Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thinker

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thinker »

From where I sit things are not looking good for the China Olympics, it looks like it's going to be a disaster.
I read the other day on twitter a news headline that said that in the previous month there had been 10k rapes and 6k murders in South Africa. one of the people answering the tweet said he is a South African and that this was tribal violence, another South African twitter user posted an article about a young white South African that speaks the Zulu language and a young Zulu who are working together to bring "unity" to South Africa. What I believe is happening is that the civil war is starting and this unity even if it's driven by a hope for piece will eventually develop into a war alliance between the White South Africans , Indian South Africans and the Zulu tribe versus the other tribes.
On the covid front the powers that be don't want this to end , they want us on boosters and living in fear and controlled for the rest of our lives. To anyone actually paying attention and looking at the facts it is obvious that the vaccines don't work and that covid is not the "death machine" that they have been promoting with their propaganda. Bob butler talked about "tolerance for the murderers" who refuse to get vaccinated running out, but I doubt he has the stones needed to do anything about it , further more I don't think he has thought about what happens when the "murderers" that refuse to be vaccinated lab rats run out of patience with the people threatening them. Bob I am a latin immigrant and I would rather live in the America that you view as racist and backwards and I know latins and other minorities and if you think that you will do well in your progressive fantasy land that you want to live in all I can say is you are in for a rude awakening, men like you are simply not respected in those cultures and often times are not tolerated. Another thing on covid that I forgot to mention is that my state Florida has done things differently from all other states, we have actually been pro personal freedom and more against lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates, and currently we have the lowest per capita infection rate amongst all 50 states and we didn't destroy our economy and infringe on the rights of our citizens to do it.
I didn't know that fishbelly was back, I am glad he is back as I think he added a lot to the discussions here , however I am not seeing any of his posts.

Gggg

Post by Gggg »

Fish belly is back?

John

Post by John »

** 02-Dec-2021 World View: Fishbelly
Gggg wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:59 am
> Fish belly is back?
I'm not aware that fishbelly is back. I really liked him, and I miss
him.

However, the mysterious way he disappeared led me to believe that
something bad happened to him over a period of a couple of weeks. My
thought is that he might have developed Covid and died, but I have
absolutely no evidence of that. But there must have been something
bad going on.

tim

Post by tim »

Being a data and statistics nerd, I wonder if a country's birth rate can be used to predict the fourth turning crisis?

Birth rates collapsing, bubbles in markets, and the number of years can all be used to identify the fourth turning.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:46 pm
Here is my very simple understanding of the mRNA vaccine:

It is a "teacher" for our cells. No, it doesn't teach CRT, it teaches our cells to make the "right stuff." The right stuff are proteins that fight covid in our bodies. There is "as it happens" evidence that it can fight variants of covid, so we don't know if it will for any future variants. But since this is new and used as an emergency, all evidence is "we have to wait and see" stage. Yes, of course, you take your chances. I'll take my chances to fight and live.

I do believe the Chinese engineered this virus. I believe they didn't believe we could/would use this mRNA technology, so therefore I believe it is to our advantage to use it.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technolo ... technology
You are injecting a man made chemical into your body to hijack your own cell's machinery into producing the toxic spike protein of the SARS-COV2 virus. Our bodies were not created to manufacture the spike protein.

It was discovered that the mRNA did not stay localized in the muscle and would travel throughout the body going into organs and even the bone marrow. Look up the Japanese biodistribution study. Normally a biodistribution study would have been done on animals, but seeing as this was an emergency use product such studies were skipped.

In theory the mRNA shots allow your immune system to recognize the spike protein of SARS-COV2 so when you do come into contact with the virus your immune system can easily fight it off. Is this truly the case? If so, why are people who have been vaccinated still dying of COVID-19? Why are boosters needed? Your cells have produced the spike protein so your immune system should remember.

In the case of measles, a natural infection gives you lifelong immunity. Studies have been done also showing a natural measles infection taught the immune system how to fight off certain cancers. A vaccine for the measles does not give lifelong immunity and you may also lose out on the cancer fighting effects from a natural infection.

When you alter your immune system to only attack the spike protein of SARS-COV2, something happens called antibody dependent enhancement or pathogenic priming. In a natural infection your immune system would learn to target many different parts of the virus and not single out the spike protein itself. As this virus replicates all over the world it will respond to selection pressures and mutants will naturally arise that have an altered spike protein and become resistant to anything the mRNA did for your immune system.

The simple solution to all this? Antiviral medication.

Hydroxycholoroquine works and Ivermectin works. Both have documented antiviral effects. HCQ is an over the counter drug in tropical countries and has been used for about 80 years with an incredible safety record. Lupus patients also take this drug. What a coincidence that at a time where EUA mRNA shots were about to come out the media and Big Pharma killed HCQ. If there is an existing medication that works no EUA can be given. Its just that simple.

In 2005, an article was published about how HCQ is effective against coronaviruses, even those more deadly then SARS-COV2 such as MERS.

An estimated 200,000 people who died of COVID-19 could have been saved by HCQ.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Do these people have your best interests at heart?

In the Fourth Turning a crisis happens where the population turns to government institutions for help only to find those institutions have decayed away in incompetence, fraud, and nepotism and are unable to provide the services they were created for. This decay was apart of the unraveling period in the cycle. Nobody cared about the corruption when times were good.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:35 pm
** 02-Dec-2021 World View: Fishbelly
Gggg wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:59 am
> Fish belly is back?
I'm not aware that fishbelly is back. I really liked him, and I miss
him.

However, the mysterious way he disappeared led me to believe that
something bad happened to him over a period of a couple of weeks. My
thought is that he might have developed Covid and died, but I have
absolutely no evidence of that. But there must have been something
bad going on.
If you go back and read some of his posts, he tired of this forum (much as I did for many years) and so it's possible he has just tuned out.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

John

Post by John »

** 03-Dec-2021 World View: Fishbelly
thomasglee wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:40 am
> If you go back and read some of his posts, he tired of this forum
> (much as I did for many years) and so it's possible he has just
> tuned out.
Perhaps you're right, but I vividly recall the last 2-3 weeks he was
here when he seemed to be in distress. I wish I had asked if
something was wrong, but I didn't. After some weird posts in
different threads, he vanished.

This forum has been up since 2008, and I've seen many people come and
go. But nobody else left like Fishbelly, which is why I think
something bad was happening.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:11 pm
In the Fourth Turning a crisis happens where the population turns to government institutions for help only to find those institutions have decayed away in incompetence, fraud, and nepotism and are unable to provide the services they were created for. This decay was apart of the unraveling period in the cycle. Nobody cared about the corruption when times were good.
The prior Fourth Turnings solved the major problems facing the culture, namely kings, colonial imperialism, slavery, expanding industry, non government regulation of the economy and containing autocratic aggressors. In solving these problems, the government becomes for a short time more autocratic and efficient than is usual. Agreed that the decay was rampant during the unraveling, but as selfishness was rampant then nobody cared. In the crisis, some people at least care about seeing the problems solved.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Senate Democrats Block Proposal to Block Chinese Imports Made With Uighur Slave Labor

https://www.mediaite.com/news/senate-de ... ave-labor/
Senate Democrats reportedly blocked a law on Wednesday to prohibit imports made with Uighur slave labor for fear that it would hamper efforts to win China’s participation in a climate agreement.
Democrats excluded the Uighur Forced Labor Prevention Act, which was sponsored by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), after members of the party privately objected, according to sources cited Thursday by The Washington Free Beacon’s Alana Goodman. Rubio had offered it as an amendment to the annual National Defense Authorization Act. Presidential climate envoy John Kerry was reportedly among those who lobbied against the provision “over concerns it will hinder the White House’s climate agenda and limit solar panel imports from China.”
Sorry all you Uighur slaves, cheap solar panels are more important than your lives or freedom. Brought to you by the compassionate and caring Democratic Party.

Another Guest

Post by Another Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 pm
tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:11 pm
The prior Fourth Turnings solved the major problems facing the culture, namely kings, colonial imperialism, slavery, expanding industry, non government regulation of the economy and containing autocratic aggressors. In solving these problems, the government becomes for a short time more autocratic and efficient than is usual. Agreed that the decay was rampant during the unraveling, but as selfishness was rampant then nobody cared. In the crisis, some people at least care about seeing the problems solved.
You mean like Russia in 1917?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Pie in the sky would be a generous way of describing your mentality.

You'll be disposed of like all of your kind eventually are.

Enjoy Hell.