Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:15 pm
Maybe Putin realizes he has bitten off more than he can chew? He might have to bite the bullet and go ahead with it because he is a gangster surrounded by gangsters.
Or you fearmongers could be wrong about him yet again.

I'll take odds on that, for sure. Just like the odds are you'll never create a handle.
Are you one of the moderators?

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

So, it seems Biden hyped a "coming war" that nobody but him expected, and now that Russia is pulling troops as they planned to do all along, Biden and his minions can claim a "victory". It was all staged and only fools cannot see it for what it is.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

JUST IN - Russian State Duma has adopted a draft resolution appealing to Putin to recognize the Donetsk and Lugansk regions in eastern Ukraine as independent states.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:52 am
So, it seems Biden hyped a "coming war" that nobody but him expected, and now that Russia is pulling troops as they planned to do all along, Biden and his minions can claim a "victory". It was all staged and only fools cannot see it for what it is.
The White House said it was not a pullback The Russians are actually moving units closer to the border.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/02/15/hurri ... f-ukraine/
The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, says that Wednesday will be “the day of the attack.” The Russian Duma will supposedly vote to recognize Luhansk and Donetsk. When that happens, Russian troops will move in to Ukraine.
It therefore appears that an invasion of Ukraine will occur within hours. Sources indicate that if the United States puts sanctions on Russia, the Russians will commence a cyber-attack on the U.S. East Coast. If you live on the East Coast, you might want to prepare for a major power blackout. I have no idea how serious such an attack could be.
My own thinking has always been: (1) Moscow was always gong to take back Ukraine; (2) Moscow was always going to ally with Beijing; (3) the United States was always going to miss all the cues; (4) the West does not understand that the military balance of power is now shifting in favor of Moscow and Beijing; (5) the United States cannot win by dropping refrigerators and cars, along with other consumer goods, on Russian cities because China will soon cut off our supply.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

London calling

Post by London calling »

tim wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:33 am
The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, says that Wednesday will be “the day of the attack.” The Russian Duma will supposedly vote to recognize Luhansk and Donetsk. When that happens, Russian troops will move in to Ukraine.
It therefore appears that an invasion of Ukraine will occur within hours. Sources indicate that if the United States puts sanctions on Russia, the Russians will commence a cyber-attack on the U.S. East Coast. If you live on the East Coast, you might want to prepare for a major power blackout. I have no idea how serious such an attack could be.
My own thinking has always been: (1) Moscow was always gong to take back Ukraine; (2) Moscow was always going to ally with Beijing; (3) the United States was always going to miss all the cues; (4) the West does not understand that the military balance of power is now shifting in favor of Moscow and Beijing; (5) the United States cannot win by dropping refrigerators and cars, along with other consumer goods, on Russian cities because China will soon cut off our supply.
But thomasglee just spent the last few minutes rubbing everyone's noses in the fact that Putin is a good guy-- a misunderstood hero--and Biden is balding man bad...

tim

Post by tim »

We are entering an era in which misjudgments about Russia and China will undo a person’s reputation. Permanently. To misunderstand what is happening now, after the situation has become so crystal clear, is unforgivable. The Russians are putting the Soviet Union back together. But more than that, they are doing so rapidly even as communism has America by the throat here at home.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 313a85edd9
US accuses financial website of spreading Russian propaganda

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies.

The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.

John

Post by John »

** 15-Feb-2022 World View: Massive Russian disinformation campaign

Everybody is getting all excited because Russia is claiming that it's
pulling a few troops back to base. However, no one has been able to
confirm this, and new satellite pictures show that the military
buildup is actually continuing. Meanwhile, there are other reports of
a massive live fire exercise in the Black Sea involving warplanes and
dozens of warships.

So this claim is almost surely a lie.

Also, Putin is claiming that Russians are the victims of genocide in
Ukraine, providing the pretext for an invasion. Also, the Russian
Duma has recommended to Putin to annex the Donbas to Russia.

In October, 2015, the Dutch Safety Board published the results of
lengthy forensic investigation into one of the worst air disasters in
history, the downing of flight MH17. The report concluded that MH17
was shot down by a Russian-built Buk surface-to-air missile system
launched from the region of East Ukraine occupied by Russian
separatists.

As a result of that report, I wrote an article listing all the lies
the Russians had told in its massive disinformation campaign.

Here's what happened last year with the 2014 Russian invasion of
Ukraine:
  • Putin said that there were no Russian troops in Crimea, as
    Russian troops were invading Crimea, torturing, shooting and jailing
    the Tatars and any opposition figures in Crimea. Russia held a
    referendum, but anyone opposing the referendum could be tortured and
    jailed. Putin "won" the referendum.
  • Later, Putin announced that Russia would not annex Crimea. A few
    days later, Russia annexed Crimea.
  • Putin gave a television interview early in 2015 in which he
    bragged about fooling the West by lying about Russia's invasion of
    Crimea, saying that he ordered the invasion and annexation of Crimea
    weeks before it occurred, during a period of time when he repeatedly
    lied about the presence of Russian troops and about his
    intentions.
  • Putin changed his story about no Russian troops in East Ukraine by
    saying that they were "volunteers." This is another deceit. America
    has an "all-volunteer army," so any American troops overseas are
    "volunteers." The same is true for Russian "volunteers," who are
    regular army troops ordered to Ukraine.
I also collected and provided a list of all the disinformation lies
that the Russians gave as alternative explanations about shooting
flight MH17 out of the sky with a Buk missile:

• The airplane was not shot down at all, but fell out of the sky
    by itself;
  • A bomb exploded aboard the airplane;
  • The airplane was struck by a meteor;
  • The airplane was hit by a Ukrainian missile fired from the
    ground;
  • A Ukrainian air force fighter pursued and then attacked the
    plane;
  • The U.S. shot down the plane in order to damage Russia's
    reputation;
  • The U.S. shot down the plane in order to embarrass Putin;
  • No living people were aboard the plane as it flew on autopilot
    from Amsterdam, where it had been pre-loaded with "rotting
    corpses."
After the Dutch report, the Russians began offering a brand-new
excuse: Yes, it was a Buk missile, but it was an old style Buk missile
that Russia doesn't use any more, but which Ukraine has in its
inventory.

So Putin's claim new that troops are returning to base is just another
calculated lie provided to credulous acolytes and trolls, likely as
preparation for an invasion.

** 10-Mar-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin brags about how he lied about Russia's invasion of Crimea
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150310

** 14-Oct-15 World View -- Dutch report confirms that Russian missile shot down airliner over Ukraine
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151014

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

London calling wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:36 am
tim wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:33 am
But thomasglee just spent the last few minutes rubbing everyone's noses in the fact that Putin is a good guy-- a misunderstood hero--and Biden is balding man bad...

Show me where I said Putin was a good guy or that Biden is a balding man. You have added to my words and declared they were said. You're no different than most MSM outlets.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”