Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Tom Mazanec

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Biden Signs NATO Accession Protocols For Sweden & Finland
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, AUG 09, 2022 - 01:50 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... en-finland

Ukraine Claims Unprecedented Attack On Russian Airbase Deep Inside Crimea
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, AUG 09, 2022 - 03:16 P
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ile-strike
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:42 pm
after its deep state steals elections, raids former presidents residences, lets the FBI lie cheat and steal, imprison American patriots who care about human rights, inject americans with bioweapons, etc

how at this point does any american not think its government is an enemy of the people? It's an honest question that exposes most of the forum members here

And no, that doesn't mean others are good guys. It just means they aren't as bad as the shilling people say they are
Coolie, I think most people on this board believe in the deep state in some form, and are very unhappy with "domestic government developments."
But we're not (yet) actively killing dissidents (although I'm sure they'd like to), putting people in labor camps, or trying to shell countries into oblivion for the crime of existing and not thinking like we do. Our ONLY hope is to unify as Americans, all races and religions, but we have to rally around TRADITIONAL WESTERN VALUES, because that's what made us the great nation we became. That is the demonstrated recipe for greatness in a nation. We have gotten away from those values, and we are paying the price.
We kill plenty of dissidents, but why kill when you can propagandize and cancel? It's a greater torture. Most of the dissident killing is exported, ironically, like the dollar. Lucky us, I guess.

It's curious that Full calls me a spoiled man in passing, then admits the behemoth in Washington is corrupt as they come. Pick 1. Or listen to someone of sense like Roger Waters talking to Smerconish and the feeble responses the latter retorts with.

You can't have values without a belief in God, or an attempt to revere the godly, since they will quickly vanish due to not being based on anything but sand. We can't unify because people would rather worship mammon than God, and the overlords are all too successful in stoking these passions to subvert it.

Indeed, we are paying the price.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:19 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:42 pm
after its deep state steals elections, raids former presidents residences, lets the FBI lie cheat and steal, imprison American patriots who care about human rights, inject americans with bioweapons, etc

how at this point does any american not think its government is an enemy of the people? It's an honest question that exposes most of the forum members here

And no, that doesn't mean others are good guys. It just means they aren't as bad as the shilling people say they are
Coolie, I think most people on this board believe in the deep state in some form, and are very unhappy with "domestic government developments."
But we're not (yet) actively killing dissidents (although I'm sure they'd like to), putting people in labor camps, or trying to shell countries into oblivion for the crime of existing and not thinking like we do. Our ONLY hope is to unify as Americans, all races and religions, but we have to rally around TRADITIONAL WESTERN VALUES, because that's what made us the great nation we became. That is the demonstrated recipe for greatness in a nation. We have gotten away from those values, and we are paying the price.
We kill plenty of dissidents, but why kill when you can propagandize and cancel? It's a greater torture. Most of the dissident killing is exported, ironically, like the dollar. Lucky us, I guess.

It's curious that Full calls me a spoiled man in passing, then admits the behemoth in Washington is corrupt as they come. Pick 1. Or listen to someone of sense like Roger Waters talking to Smerconish and the feeble responses the latter retorts with.

You can't have values without a belief in God, or an attempt to revere the godly, since they will quickly vanish due to not being based on anything but sand. We can't unify because people would rather worship mammon than God, and the overlords are all too successful in stoking these passions to subvert it.

No culture in history has ever recovered from the level of moral depravity we have attained in this country, so there will be no rallying around Traditional Western Values. I think civil war is far more likely than unification.

There’s no sense rehashing arguments from a few weeks ago, but I believe that America can no longer claim moral superiority over anyone, though I know many (most?) here don’t agree with me. I do believe many good Americans still exist, but they are now in the minority and their influence on our culture is near zero.

When the Final Judgment comes (I know some of you were discussing the end times on another thread) Jesus the Just Judge will look at everyone and everything - people, countries, etc. - and declare them good or evil. How do you think he will judge the United States? I don’t think the argument that, “at least we’re not as bad as the Russian or Chinese” is going to carry a whole lot of weight. He’ll judge based on our own actions as a country, and find us wanting.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

How Putin Is Pushing His Army Bosses Through a ‘Meat Grinder’ of Death
Shannon Vavra - Yesterday 4:44 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ho ... r-AA10vsEF

Ukraine Situation Report: U.S. Announces Biggest Military Aid Package Yet
BY
EMMA HELFRICH
AUG 8, 2022 9:23 PM
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/u ... ackage-yet

Zelenskyy vows to liberate Crimea; Ukraine fears Russian damage to major nuclear plant
Natasha Turak
Amanda Macias
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/russia- ... dates.html

China's Military Ends Taiwan Drills As Pelosi Boasts Trip "Absolutely" Worth It
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, AUG 10, 2022 - 12:45 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... y-worth-it
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

JDav wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:42 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
spottybrowncow wrote:

No culture in history has ever recovered from the level of moral depravity we have attained in this country, so there will be no rallying around Traditional Western Values. I think civil war is far more likely than unification.

There’s no sense rehashing arguments from a few weeks ago, but I believe that America can no longer claim moral superiority over anyone, though I know many (most?) here don’t agree with me. I do believe many good Americans still exist, but they are now in the minority and their influence on our culture is near zero.

When the Final Judgment comes (I know some of you were discussing the end times on another thread) Jesus the Just Judge will look at everyone and everything - people, countries, etc. - and declare them good or evil. How do you think he will judge the United States? I don’t think the argument that, “at least we’re not as bad as the Russian or Chinese” is going to carry a whole lot of weight. He’ll judge based on our own actions as a country, and find us wanting.
Luckily He doesn't judge the United States (at that time). There's always a remnant of his people. The nations (ta ethna / goyim) is a way of saying "all people" in the parable. But your point is correct, you don't go to heaven through other's sins.

Again, as I stated earlier, values mean nothing without a value giver. Most people are lost and deceived, so they say things like this. The non christians claim to be better "christians" than the christians, but they reject Christ! Thus, the folly is revealed.

London Guest

Post by London Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am
JDav wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Luckily He doesn't judge the United States (at that time). There's always a remnant of his people. The nations (ta ethna / goyim) is a way of saying "all people" in the parable. But your point is correct, you don't go to heaven through other's sins.

Again, as I stated earlier, values mean nothing without a value giver. Most people are lost and deceived, so they say things like this. The non christians claim to be better "christians" than the christians, but they reject Christ! Thus, the folly is revealed.
With waves of diseased low IQ illiterates poring into the US from Latin America and other third world hellholes, America won't be able to maintain a first world infrastructure. With Mexican levels of crime, violence and disease, America is no longer the America I grew up in. The Brazil model will not apply to us because Brazil still shoots criminals--we let run wild now. A recent survey reported that 75% of Americans now live in fear of crime, even their in own homes. How does that make a America a better place to live?

It doesn't.

Post by Guest »

I used to visit Latin America and the Caribbean on business. The worst thing about it was not the violent crime, not constantly having people cheat me (or try to), not the poor medical care, or the blatant and shameless corruption. It was the gringo expat that had gone native. Most them were leathery overweight Boomers who wore Hawaiian shirts, had dirty breads, and big leather sandals that exposed their gruesome yellow feet and toes. The would sit in rundown bars and try to lecture everyone on how great life in Mexico or somewhere in LATAM was compared to the United States. They were all divorced and embittered and usually their children had cut them off. They lived life on the dirty side and most of them ended up looking crab like. All around them was poverty and filth and they called it home.

Most of the expats ended up having their houses stolen from them by local officials, often in cahoots with their teenage Latina wives. Most of them had STDs and a few of them died of AIDS. Most of them ended up begging their children for money to avoid homelessness. Some of them did end up on the streets. Or they were victims of robbery and violent crime, and the police did nothing about it. Sometimes the police would rob them and throw them in jail if they complained. Or they got $20,000 worth of dental work for $900 and died when their teeth became infected. Or they got a $30,000 medical bill from a simple ER visit in magical Mexico. Yes, I know a lot of people that have been fleeced. The Latinos hate Americans; we are just gringos; walking ATMs that deserved to be robbed, tortured, and killed.

Now, let's say that culture moves into United States en masse. Do you want to live in an America like that?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Russian shelling at Ukrainian nuclear plant risks 'another Chernobyl'
TECHNOLOGY 8 August 2022
By Matthew Sparkes
https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... chernobyl/

Russia Is Playing A Dangerous Game With Europe’s Largest Nuclear Plant
By RFE/RL staff - Aug 10, 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/Intern ... Plant.html

EU puts forth 'final' text to resurrect Iran nuclear deal
Reuters|
Published: 08.08.22, 19:58
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sj0w52a6c

Iran Planned Killing Pompeo, Bolton
By Eric Mack | Wednesday, 10 August 2022 07:55 PM EDT
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/iran- ... d/1082610/

John

Post by John »

London Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am
JDav wrote:

With waves of diseased low IQ illiterates poring into the US from Latin America and other third world hellholes, America won't be able to maintain a first world infrastructure. With Mexican levels of crime, violence and disease, America is no longer the America I grew up in. The Brazil model will not apply to us because Brazil still shoots criminals--we let run wild now. A recent survey reported that 75% of Americans now live in fear of crime, even their in own homes. How does that make a America a better place to live?

It doesn't.
Latino migrants have to undergo enormous hardships to reach the American southern border, so that many of them have to be extremely intelligence and resourceful, probably much more intelligent than you.

it's also possible that they live in communities with less disease than the community that you live in.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

In general, Latino immigrants in most parts of the country work hard to make their families future better. Upholding good family values and trying to better themselves. It's just as easy to find fault with those of European descendants whose ancestors came somewhat longer in the past and have now become whining, angry and prone to foolishness like Marxism or myriad other popular social delusions rather than work hard and support a family. Mostly drug addicts they are.