Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:13 am
And on top of all this, we don't even make anything anymore...
Americans making stuff leads to "protectionism" which leads to Hitler.

Spambot

Post by Spambot »

I saw the president struggling to put a pen in his jacket pocket on TV. This is the leader of the US? He signs executive orders by the dozens. Didn't Biden say last year that any president who legislates via executive orders is a dictator? Does anyone even remember that? Does anyone even care? America has hit an all time low with this guy. It can get worse. It can always get worse.

Post by Guest »

Spambot wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:57 am
I saw the president struggling to put a pen in his jacket pocket on TV. This is the leader of the US? He signs executive orders by the dozens. Didn't Biden say last year that any president who legislates via executive orders is a dictator? Does anyone even remember that? Does anyone even care? America has hit an all time low with this guy. It can get worse. It can always get worse.
Only half of the country realizes that America is in real trouble. Two months from now they won't be allowed to express that under threat of imprisonment. You wait. Kamala and her racial justice bottom feeders will get you.

Post by Guest »

The CCP should pay reparations to the US for the negligent release and cover-up of their bioweapon, the CCP virus. Perhaps they already paid reparations, but only to our democrat politicians and corporate elites who now bend the knee. I guess it's cheaper that way.

Post by Guest »

Spambot wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:57 am
It can get worse. It can always get worse.
Kamala.

Post by Guest »

At the end of the day the parasitical US Predator Class cannot and will not compete for economic and technological leadership with China. The game is getting close to being over. The US disintegrating politically and economically in a Slo-Mo Civil War...

A-holes in the Swamp can exhort all they want... they're riding a sinking ship and but most are too dim-witted to realize it.

TeW

Post by TeW »

The whole world is getting crazier and crazier. The links
that aeden posted yesterday are good examples, especially about
the bitcoin ponzi scheme and the "Holocaust level" atrocities
going on in China.
I worked in China for almost a decade. I have mixed feelings about which country is better. The US of old was no doubt a better country but in 2020, it's not so clear. China does a lot of things right; there is no immigration, they are 91% Han Chinese and unified. They don't glorify minorities at the expense of the Chinese. They are decidedly Unwoke with a traditional family structure. Feminists are outcasts. Most of the guys at my company got married to younger Chinese women and as of yet, no divorces. It didn't feel like a Communist country, very prosperous and booming. Trump tried to save us but it's likely too late now. And unless Taiwan has secret Nukes, they are hosed.

TeW

Post by TeW »

TeW wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:32 am
The whole world is getting crazier and crazier. The links
that aeden posted yesterday are good examples, especially about
the bitcoin ponzi scheme and the "Holocaust level" atrocities
going on in China.
I worked in China for almost a decade. I have mixed feelings about which country is better. The US of old was no doubt a better country but in 2020, it's not so clear. China does a lot of things right; there is no immigration, they are 91% Han Chinese and unified. They don't glorify minorities at the expense of the Chinese. They are decidedly Unwoke with a traditional family structure. Feminists are outcasts. Most of the guys at my company got married to younger Chinese women and as of yet, no divorces. It didn't feel like a Communist country, very prosperous and booming. Trump tried to save us but it's likely too late now. And unless Taiwan has secret Nukes, they are hosed.
I meant 2021...

Post by guest »

They struck first with their chinese virus.

ACT OF WAR.

visitor 2

Post by visitor 2 »

Americans cannot function, or define their purpose in life without having an internal, and external enemy to hate. This disease is most apparent within sections of the GOP.

WASP Americans may frown, and not recognise what I’m saying, but my answer would be Americans are so institutionalised they view their abnormal outlook as normal.

I’ve been telling Americans they have lost against China, but so wrapped up in their own land of make believe, many of these idiots genuinely believed they could win a trade war with China. That ship had sailed since 2003.

The USA is finished, and instead of managing its decline, the nation won’t even contemplate it’s actually in decline, and continues to live in a state of denial, and lies. The USA is an imperial parasite who has been living above its means since WW2.

Are you ready to die for a free Taiwan?