Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:24 pm

zzazz wrote:Trump hired Bolton because he looks like Colonel Sanders.

And he fired him because he hates Kentucky Fried chicken.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:43 pm

** 11-Sep-2019 World View: Taliban takes over Afghanistan
Warren Dew wrote:> If we had a peace deal in Afghanistan, the Taliban would take
> over, sure. But so what? This is the place where it costs us $1000
> to get a gallon of gasoline in to fuel our tanks. It's an
> expensive place for us to keep a military presence, and as a
> landlocked nation, it has zero fundamental geopolitical importance
> to us.


Well, in addition to the other issues I listed, there's the opium
problem. Afghanistan is by far the biggest producer of opium in the
world. 90% of the world's heroin is made from opium grown in
Afghanistan.

That's with the Americans trying to suppress it. Without the
Americans bombing poppy fields and heroin factories, production would
grow even higher. But, as you say, "So what?"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47861444

Bar

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Bar » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Curious in what capacity you have worked w Steve Bannon. I’ve heard him speak many times and have never once heard him reference your theories. To be honest, unless you are able to cite specifics, I think you are simply fibbing.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:04 pm

** 11-Sep-2019 Steve Bannon

Bar wrote:> Curious in what capacity you have worked w Steve Bannon. I’ve
> heard him speak many times and have never once heard him reference
> your theories. To be honest, unless you are able to cite
> specifics, I think you are simply fibbing.


F--k you. I was in his documentary movie Generation Zero, and he was
my editor at Breitbart for 2+ years. In addition, I'm still in
occasional contact with him by e-mail as he travels around the world
tilting at windmills.

Trevor
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:43 am

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Trevor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:44 pm

We're the subject of an experiment: whether if you know a crisis war is coming, if you can do anything to prepare for it. This might be a bit premature, but it appears as if the answer is no. Most people don't even want to consider the possibility, so they'll ignore it and shout down anyone who tells them otherwise.

Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Trevor wrote:We're the subject of an experiment: whether if you know a crisis war is coming, if you can do anything to prepare for it. This might be a bit premature, but it appears as if the answer is no. Most people don't even want to consider the possibility, so they'll ignore it and shout down anyone who tells them otherwise.

It's about like pondering your own mortality. We have a known probable cause of death and relative timeframe in which it will happen. We can observe it's progression. No known cure.

Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:07 pm

Well, in addition to the other issues I listed, there's the opium
problem. Afghanistan is by far the biggest producer of opium in the
world. 90% of the world's heroin is made from opium grown in
Afghanistan.

That's with the Americans trying to suppress it. Without the
Americans bombing poppy fields and heroin factories, production would
grow even higher. But, as you say, "So what?"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47861444[/quote]
I met a Marine with arms riddled with shrapnel scars. He kept complaining about guarding the poppy fields and getting hurt so was dishonorably discharged, he claims. Is it possible the appearance of eliminating the poppies was in fact the opposite?

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:48 pm

** 12-Sep-2019 World View: The CCP Master Race
Ragnarök_62 wrote:> Yup, in the name of globalization, John. I wouldn't say it was
> "the US". Now if we explain why this happened , then the finger of
> blame points to multinational corporations and their toadies in
> all manner of places in the US government.


This is really silly, but it's not surprising that you would say that,
given your view that China and the United States are the same or, as
you put it, "two peas in a pod."

I've spent thousands of hours researching China's history, and how
over two millennia the culture has developed its belief that the
Chinese ("yellow race, black hair, brown eyes, yellow skin") are the
superior master race and why they're totally contemptuous of us and
our laws and our way of life because we're all barbarians.

So the reason that the CCP believe they can arrest and enslave a
million Uighurs, or violently attack Buddhists and Christians, or can
ignore their own signed agreements over Hong Kong, or can ignore
international law in the South China Sea, or can steal intellectual
property or cheat on trade is because they believe that they've been
granted by the Kingdom of Heaven the right to do anything they want to
the barbarians. I can assure you that this has nothing to do with
multinational corporations or the toadies in the US government.

Just as a murderer might justify his actions by blaming the way his
parents raised him, the CCP justifies its illegal atrocities by
referring to the Opium Wars and the "Century of Humiliation"
and the "Unequal Treaties." They ignore, for example, the massive
atrocities committed by Mao Zedong that brutally killed tens of
millions of Chinese in the horrific Great Leap Forward and
the disastrous Great Cultural Revolution.

If you'd like to understand what's really going on with China, rather
than ridiculous things like toadies in the US government, then read my
book:

"World View: War Between China and Japan: Why America Must Be
Prepared" (Generational Theory Book Series, Book 2) Paperback: 331
pages, over 200 source references, $13.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732738637/

If you actually want to know what's going on, then this will tell
you.

CH86
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby CH86 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:39 pm

John wrote:** 12-Sep-2019 World View: The CCP Master Race
Ragnarök_62 wrote:> Yup, in the name of globalization, John. I wouldn't say it was
> "the US". Now if we explain why this happened , then the finger of
> blame points to multinational corporations and their toadies in
> all manner of places in the US government.


This is really silly, but it's not surprising that you would say that,
given your view that China and the United States are the same or, as
you put it, "two peas in a pod."

I've spent thousands of hours researching China's history, and how
over two millennia the culture has developed its belief that the
Chinese ("yellow race, black hair, brown eyes, yellow skin") are the
superior master race and why they're totally contemptuous of us and
our laws and our way of life because we're all barbarians.

So the reason that the CCP believe they can arrest and enslave a
million Uighurs, or violently attack Buddhists and Christians, or can
ignore their own signed agreements over Hong Kong, or can ignore
international law in the South China Sea, or can steal intellectual
property or cheat on trade is because they believe that they've been
granted by the Kingdom of Heaven the right to do anything they want to
the barbarians. I can assure you that this has nothing to do with
multinational corporations or the toadies in the US government.

Just as a murderer might justify his actions by blaming the way his
parents raised him, the CCP justifies its illegal atrocities by
referring to the Opium Wars and the "Century of Humiliation"
and the "Unequal Treaties." They ignore, for example, the massive
atrocities committed by Mao Zedong that brutally killed tens of
millions of Chinese in the horrific Great Leap Forward and
the disastrous Great Cultural Revolution.

If you'd like to understand what's really going on with China, rather
than ridiculous things like toadies in the US government, then read my
book:

"World View: War Between China and Japan: Why America Must Be
Prepared" (Generational Theory Book Series, Book 2) Paperback: 331
pages, over 200 source references, $13.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732738637/

If you actually want to know what's going on, then this will tell
you.


Sorry Boomer but you are just another dirty globalist. Another Globalists who wants the confrontation to be based on Achieving CCP "behavior correction" or the outright overthrow of the CCP. If the CCP culturally can't respect any non-Chinese; how come the CCP respected and feared the Soviet Union during the cold war, how come china and Iran are able to have mutual deals. What you cannot admit is that Your sanctimonious approach is NOT the only option in terms of courses of action. Same with you imagining afghan heroin reaching America, how would the heroin get here if the border is Closed? The obvious answer to that question that you always avoid overt mention of; is that you boomers will NEVER close the border, thus the border will stay open indefinitely. Same with nuclear arms; under globalist boomers, you would NEVER see the US produce NEW nuclear warheads. Because both the above options are contrary to your guys boomer globalist ideology. You boomers just can't admit that you guys screwed up and are now actively blocking any attempt to fix anything. Saying the "other guy" was a cheater and rogue is not an excuse, especially if the arrangement arose in the first place due to mere convenience. During the recent July 30 debates Steve Bullock was called essentially a Lunatic by Boomers who backed Liz warren when bullock said that he was prepared to launch nuclear first-strikes if he faced such an emergency; When in fact Warren was the idiot, but she is lionized by boomers (left-wing ones) because she supports the establishment party line. Americans care for American's, not foreigners you globalists need to stop giving our wealth and country away. We will never do your disgusting "paragon of giving/goodness way" and rhetorically answer that late 1990s Chinese general who wondered if we would risk Los Angeles for Taipei or Seoul if it came down to it. No self-respecting country will give anything to freeloaders and piggybackers. Your "generous caring and giving America" only exists due to your generation holding the leash and you know it.

Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 pm

China owes trillions. It's the IMPERIAL DEBT which China reneges on.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... china-debt



If China does not pay, why should anyone else??? Trump could just renege on current debt just as well....and watch China implode.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests