Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
mps92
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby mps92 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:24 pm

What's going on in Britain is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in politics, eclipsing even the worst excesses committed by either US political party. Of course, I was born in 1999 so I missed everything before then.

By forcing Boris to take No Deal off the table, it completely undermines his leverage in negotiation. Now, there's no way he'll get a good deal from the EU by Oct 31st. The fastest route to getting a good exit deal - is to keep No Deal on the table. But the Labour Party (and the Lib Dems) hate Boris so much that they're willing to disobey an election result just to hurt Boris. If Boris is offered a bad deal, he might have to take it. It won't get through the House of Commons. Boris will have to ask for a delay, resign, or violate the bill and leave anyway.

Unethical tactics are normal in politics - but directly going against the people is extraordinary. Labour is basically refusing to accept an election result. It would be like Trump not stepping down even if he is defeated in 2020.

Corbyn also promised that Labour would vote for a snap election if his bill passed to take No Deal off the table. Well, it passed - but Corbyn went back on his word and refused to vote for the election.

The Lib Dems have gone full-on remain. They want to revoke Article 50, essentially cancelling Brexit altogether. This directly violates the result of the referendum.

Boris has few options, and they're all bad. He could call a no-confidence vote in his own government (which only requires a bare majority to pass, and triggers a general election), but this is probably unconstitutional. He could refuse to appoint a European commissioner and other EU officials, which could force the EU to throw the UK out. Or, he could just sit until Oct 31st - the UK would leave the EU without a deal (going against the bill that was just passed), and prepare for a fight in the courts.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 pm

** 14-Sep-2019 World View: Brexit talking points

mps92 wrote:> What's going on in Britain is the most disgusting thing I've ever
> seen in politics, eclipsing even the worst excesses committed by
> either US political party. Of course, I was born in 1999 so I
> missed everything before then.

> By forcing Boris to take No Deal off the table, it completely
> undermines his leverage in negotiation. Now, there's no way he'll
> get a good deal from the EU by Oct 31st. The fastest route to
> getting a good exit deal - is to keep No Deal on the table. But
> the Labour Party (and the Lib Dems) hate Boris so much that
> they're willing to disobey an election result just to hurt
> Boris. If Boris is offered a bad deal, he might have to take
> it. It won't get through the House of Commons. Boris will have to
> ask for a delay, resign, or violate the bill and leave anyway.

> Unethical tactics are normal in politics - but directly going
> against the people is extraordinary. Labour is basically refusing
> to accept an election result. It would be like Trump not stepping
> down even if he is defeated in 2020.

> Corbyn also promised that Labour would vote for a snap election if
> his bill passed to take No Deal off the table. Well, it passed -
> but Corbyn went back on his word and refused to vote for the
> election.

> The Lib Dems have gone full-on remain. They want to revoke Article
> 50, essentially cancelling Brexit altogether. This directly
> violates the result of the referendum.

> Boris has few options, and they're all bad. He could call a
> no-confidence vote in his own government (which only requires a
> bare majority to pass, and triggers a general election), but this
> is probably unconstitutional. He could refuse to appoint a
> European commissioner and other EU officials, which could force
> the EU to throw the UK out. Or, he could just sit until Oct 31st -
> the UK would leave the EU without a deal (going against the bill
> that was just passed), and prepare for a fight in the
> courts.


You certainly do have the Brexit talking points nailed down.

The time between now and October 31 is going to be extremely bloody --
politically, and possibly even physically.

mps92 wrote:> What's going on in Britain is the most disgusting thing I've ever
> seen in politics ... Of course, I was born in 1999 so I missed
> everything before then.


Ahhh, the innocence of youth.

Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:41 pm

The goal of the left is to take down the American republic, because it has the most successful political and economic systems in human history, and they can't stand it. This is the same motive for trying to destroy Trump. His policies are the most successful of any other president, and proves they are dead wrong in everything they believe.

Winning.

User avatar
Tom Mazanec
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Tom Mazanec » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:05 pm

SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:23 pm

** 14-Sep-2019 World View: The Brexit comedy show

mps92 wrote:> What's going on in Britain is the most disgusting thing I've ever
> seen in politics, eclipsing even the worst excesses committed by
> either US political party. Of course, I was born in 1999 so I
> missed everything before then.


John wrote:> The time between now and October 31 is going to be extremely
> bloody -- politically, and possibly even physically.


I should add something to this, something perhaps a little
embarrassing.

I read about wars, beatings, rapes, torture, and mass slaughter every
day. The atrocities that people are willing to inflict on each other
are sickening, but I've gotten used to them, and I see them as the
norm.

However, the Brexit battle is different. I find it absolutely
hilarious because of the various twists and turns. "No, I didn't give
bad advice to the Queen." This is a situation comedy. And they
aren't killing, raping and torturing each other. Watching it is just
good clean fun.

I realize that it isn't good clean fun for the people involved, since
there's a great deal at stake for everyone. But at least they're
arguing about it, and not slitting each others' throats.

Truth hurts

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Truth hurts » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:10 pm

guest wrote:It's the millennials over there doing 100% of the heavy lifting. Over here, they pick their noses.


Congratulations, millennial women. You attended Liberal University for six years, got your degree in Grievance Studies, piled up $100,000 in student loans and proudly embraced your Inner Slut by riding the Carousel.

Now you are 25 years old (or more), 25 pounds overweight (or more), unemployable except at Olive Garden (hey, free bread sticks!) and splitting the apartment rent with your divorced man-hating mommy.

In short, you have enthusiastically made yourself invisible to men of character and financial means. This isn't "Pretty Woman." No rich guy is going to come along to rescue you from the cumulative consequences of your many terrible decisions. You are not a marriage candidate because you are unworthy in all aspects.

And I'm supposed to feel sympathy for you? Sorry, my give-a---- reservoir ran dry long ago.

Good luck with your waitress job, your boxed zinfandel, your vibrators and your cats.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 pm

** 14-Sep-2019 Dumped

Truth hurts wrote:> And I'm supposed to feel sympathy for you? Sorry, my give-a----
> reservoir ran dry long ago.

> Good luck with your waitress job, your boxed zinfandel, your
> vibrators and your cats.


Sounds like you just got dumped by your girlfriend.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 pm

15-Sep-19 World View -- Mideast tensions grow over Saudi drone attack and missile attacks on Idlib, Syria

Syria regime increases bombing of hospitals in Idlib


** 15-Sep-19 World View -- Mideast tensions grow over Saudi drone attack and missile attacks on Idlib, Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e190915.htm#e190915




Contents:
Saudi oil processing facilities targeted by large drone attack
Syria regime increases bombing of hospitals in Idlib


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Saudi Arabia, Iran,
Yemen, Houthis, Mike Pompeo,
Syria, Idlib, Bashar al-Assad, Russia, Vladimir Putin,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front,
Turkey

Bar

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby Bar » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 am

Just as I thought, you were fibbing. I didn’t see you in Bannon home made documentary. You are very thin skinned for someone quick to call everyone an idiot. Wildly insecure. He was your editor? Bahahaha. You cross posted free articles on Breitbart. You over exaggerate your abilities because wanting to be accepted is so important to you. You’ve sold a few books... probably to relatives. Textbook narcissist. Yeah, I’m sure Trump reads your unproven theories and conclusions, which aren’t based on any peer reviewed or scientific approach. Or, even proven sociological theories.

Anyhow, I don’t want to keep you from your very important efforts of writing in your basement.

John
Posts: 8644
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Postby John » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

** 15-Sep-2019 Generation Zero

Bar wrote:> Just as I thought, you were fibbing. I didn’t see you in Bannon
> home made documentary. You are very thin skinned for someone
> quick to call everyone an idiot. Wildly insecure. He was your
> editor? Bahahaha. You cross posted free articles on Breitbart. You
> over exaggerate your abilities because wanting to be accepted is
> so important to you. You’ve sold a few books... probably to
> relatives. Textbook narcissist. Yeah, I’m sure Trump reads your
> unproven theories and conclusions, which aren’t based on any peer
> reviewed or scientific approach. Or, even proven sociological
> theories. Anyhow, I don’t want to keep you from your very
> important efforts of writing in your basement.



Here's the location of the official Citizens United Generation
Zero web site.

http://www.generationzeromovie.com/crew.html

If you look at the list of people who made appearances in the movie,
you'll see my name listed at the end (in alphabetical order). In the
actual movie, I was on-screen for several minutes describing how stock
market prices are far above exponential growth trends, which means
that the stock market is in a bubble. I was not one of the well-known
"stars" who were in the movie, so I didn't get much (or any)
publicity, but I made a significant technical contribution, which
Bannon considered significant. Prior to the filming, I spent many
hours on the phone with Bannon discussing Generational Dynamics
principles. Because of that, and because of the thousands of articles
that I cross-posted on Breitbart (all of which were thoroughly edited
before posting on Breitbart), Bannon was thoroughly familiar with
Generational Dynamics theory.

I didn't call you an idiot the last time, but I will this time.
You're not only an idiot, but you're exhibiting worse-then-AOC
stupidity, for just saying one stupid thing after another that you
know nothing about, without even bothering to research the facts.
Everything you say in your posting is completely ignorant, devoid of
support, devoid of research, and idiotic.

Another reason that you're worse than AOC is because at least we know
who she is, but you're a total coward, as you hide behind an anonymous
handle. If you have something real to criticize me for, something
that isn't total nonsense, then have the guts to identify yourself, so
I can check out other stuff you've written (assuming you're even
capable of writing anything longer than a paragraph).

I'm thinking about this today because as I'm typing this, I'm watching
a news segment where someone just like you is bringing more
unsubstantiated accusations of rape against Brett Kavanaugh forty
years ago, after the completely ridiculous and idiotic confirmation
hearings circus last year, where one stupid and unsupported accusation
after another had to be discussed. Snowflakes like you are causing the
vitriolic atmosphere today, because you have no morals and no ethics.
That's what's happened since Gen-Xers have taken charge.

SAT scores have been going down for decades, and you and AOC are good
examples.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests