Memory of Mankind

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Tom Mazanec

Memory of Mankind

Post by Tom Mazanec »

You might want to consider preserving this forum in the Memory of Mankind time capsule:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_of_Mankind
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Re: Memory of Mankind

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote: > You might want to consider preserving this forum in the Memory of
> Mankind time capsule:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_of_Mankind
Who pays for the 5 million ceramic tablets?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I believe they cost something like a penny a piece. And they are free to you if you donate text.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

postss8

Post by postss8 »

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.

every of us holds a completely uniqu area within the international. you are unique,irrespective of what others say or what you may think. so forget about approximately being replaced. you may’t be.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Don't know what the above is.
Disks actually are free for the asking.