Russia

Topics related to current and historical events occurring in various countries and regions
Trevor

Re: Russia

Post by Trevor »

That may be true, but their population still doesn't like Russians, even if the people in charge think it's a better idea to have good relations with them.

widestaringeyes

Post by widestaringeyes »

Yulia Tymeoshenko.....prolly just murdered her last name. Anyhow, she is an axample of the "purge".

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Doesn't surprise me all that much, but the people has a whole hate Russians. I'm sure it'll play out in the coming war.

Laustim

Post by Laustim »

New project by RussoTurismo and Mosfilm gives Russian film fans access to a wide range of movies – with subtitles

taratari

Post by taratari »

I did not understand the topic. guys will be more elaborate ???????? Thank you very much.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I was mentioning the hatred that Ukrainians have for the Russian. Come WWIII, they'll likely be fighting on opposite sides.

Laustim

Post by Laustim »

9.9 times out of ten do not need to send inquiry by e-mail, or you, because you have a habit of really good answers to my questions before I ask them. I read all your daily updates. About the time I develop a question, it is usually answered in a few sentences later ....