A different perspective

Topics related to current and historical events occurring in various countries and regions
gerald

A different perspective

Post by gerald »

"It is impossible for man to learn what he thinks he already knows". ---- Epictetus

The following has implications for,-- science, technology, philosophy, government, religion,-- in short just about every thing that relates to humanity and its perception of it's self and of the larger environment.

This "may / could" also change the general flow of the "dynamics of generations"
I think the following could be one of the opening cracks in the dam for that new realization.
It is a book using NASA images as documentation.

Disclaimer -- I have NO financial interest in the book, nor do I know the author/compiler who claims to be an insurance investigator, with an interest in studying NASA images, for over a decade, and who relates with others of a similar mind set, globally.

Background information ---

NASA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration act of 1958
Section 305 (i)
(i) The Administration shall be considered a defense agency of the United States for the purpose of chapter 17 of title 35 of the United States Code
http://history.nasa.gov/spaceact.html

Brookings report to Congress April 18,1961
Prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Committee on Science and Aeronautics
United States House of Representatives
Eighty Seventh Congress

page #215
"Anthropological files contain many examples of societies sure of their place in the universe, which have disintegrated when they had to associate with previously unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways: others that survived such experiences usually did so by paying the price of changes of values attitudes and behavior."

page #216
'Continuing studies to determine emotional and intellectual attitudes regarding the possibility and consequences of discovering intelligent extraterrestrial life."

"How might such information , under what circumstances be presented to or WITH HELD FROM THE PUBLIC for what ends? " (capitalization mine)

Co2 --- By sublimation, Co2 converts from a solid to a gas at roughly less then 5 Earth atmospheres and at a temperature of about minus 55 degrees Celsius, under the above conditions Co2 does NOT have a liquid state.

Generally accepted information --
The atmosphere of Mars is primarily Co2 at an average temperature of minus 60 to minus 80 degrees Celsius, and has a thin atmosphere
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Mars

Is it not interesting that you can go to Google Earth and count the steps in your back yard patio,- in color- BUT we can't see the many color images in similar scale of the moon or Mars, YET, we can see color images of the clouds of Jupiter.

Obfuscation of NASA image data for the public-- what are the things in the middle of these images? why are they blurry? Does NASA use sub quality equipment?
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... hadows.htm

The book,
" The Hidden Truth:"
"Water and Life on Mars"
J.P.Skipper
Published June, 2010
web site http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/
This book is based on the official NASA images of Mars and each image in the book is linked to the official NASA image data. The following is just a small sample of the published images.

A link to images of lakes surrounded by a mature forests on Earth and Mars. notice images 5&6
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... -lakes.htm

Do you see any similarities?

A link to NASA images of " maybe some kind of large plant like growth"
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... evisit.htm

A link to NASA images of " maybe some kind of lake ( water) or impoundment" that straight looking object on the right side of the "lake"? does that look like a dam? ( notice the reflections in this water looking material )
How can water exist on Mars, if Mars is suppose to be very cold? or maybe Mars is not cold?
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... -water.htm

A link to NASA images of an "industrial activity?" notice the long snaking like object going to the elevated nozzle like object showering something into the atmosphere, this has a resemblance to a long outdoor ore conveyor belt used on Earth.
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... nozzle.htm

page #141 of the book
Now if advanced life and technology exist on Mars why would they not interfere with our instruments and data transmissions or create mission failures?-- Why?-- Maybe to - "subtly corrupt (the data) to serve their own purposes such as buying time before having to deal with us more directly"

Skipper included some heavily obfuscated images of large areas of geometric structures --- indicating cities.

pages # 240-241
It is commonly thought that--
Mars is "a place of interest only to science and scholars or governments for the purpose of furthering our technological reach into space"

"The idea that Mars is a dead planet is conveniently "safe". In other words it is the prevalent consensus perception and concept that has become deeply instilled at the base social fabric all across this planet Earth. This is so in part because it fits our comfort zone psychology,"

"However, this is an Earth based psychological illusion having little to do with the true Mars reality. The growing evidence suggests and I suspect future evidence will also indicate the Mars is really a robust living world with healthy multiple different vital civilizations as well as species".

"Further, the growing evidence suggests an active technology on Mars advanced well beyond our own and those there in possession of it are more then capable of and willing to defend their turf if necessary. In other words, beware!"

Personally, I think they, on Mars, may just tolerate our minor incursions, as long as we stay on Earth and kill each other.

Well, with all of the excitement regarding politics, finance ,wars, environment, generational crisis, etc. It appears things may get even more exciting.

As the old Chinese curse goes. "May you live in interesting times", I guess these are.

gerald

The Grey Badger

Re: A different perspective

Post by The Grey Badger »

At least they know better than to try to invade us. They tried that back in the 20th Century and were wiped out by our diseases. Or -if you believe Howard Waldrop ("Night of the Cooters") - in Texas, by a bunch of cowboys who didn't want no alien critters coming in their town.

gerald

Post by gerald »

Something of additional interest.

Gary McKinnon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gary McKinnon

Gary McKinnon
Born 10 February 1966 (age 44)
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Nationality British
Other names Solo
Gary McKinnon (born 10 February 1966) is a Glasgow-born systems administrator and hacker who has been accused of what one US prosecutor claims is the "biggest military computer hack of all time,"[1] although McKinnon himself states that he was merely looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFOactivity and other technologies potentially useful to the public. After a series of legal proceedings in the UK, McKinnon is currently awaiting extradition to the United States.

Statements to the media

McKinnon has admitted in many public statements that he obtained unauthorised access to computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He claims his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on 9 May 2001 by the "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he claims to have proven through his actions.[35]
In an interview televised on the BBC's Click programme,[36] McKinnon claimed that he was able to get into the military's networks simply by using a Perl script that searched for blank passwords; in other words his report suggests that there were computers on these networks with the default passwords active.
In his interview with the BBC he also claimed of "The Disclosure Project" that "they are some very credible, relied-upon people, all saying yes, there is UFO technology, there's anti-gravity, there's free energy, and it's extraterrestrial in origin and [they've] captured spacecraft and reverse engineered it." He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8, images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this, comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images. He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[37] McKinnon stated the image was approximately 256 megabytes in size, yet that the craft's details were still distinct in the greatly inferior 4-bit color and low resolution he had to reduce the viewing image to appear across his mere 56k modem connection (approximate transfer rate 5.4kbps).
The charge that he perpetrated "the biggest military hack of all time" is ridiculed by McKinnon who characterises himself as a "bumbling computer nerd" who undestructively accessed open, unsecured machines while under the influence of cannabis,[38] and that the destruction claims were manufactured by embarrassed US authorities after the fact, in order to meet the dollar amount required to seek an extradition, to make him a poster child and intimidate any snoopers, especially those interested in the alien technology subjects he believed the public had a moral right to know of.[36]
At the Infosecurity Europe 2006 conference in London on April 27, 2006, McKinnon appeared on the Hackers' Panel. When asked how his exploits were first discovered, McKinnon answered that he had miscalculated the timezone — he was using remote-control software to operate a Windows computer while its user was sitting in front of it.

taratari

Post by taratari »

this thread is not fully clear to me. Please some one help me to understand the post. :?

gerald

Post by gerald »

taratari wrote:this thread is not fully clear to me. Please some one help me to understand the post. :?
A different perspective ---

I started this topic for the purpose of trying to have others to look at our environment/world/mindset from a different point of view, even if this perspective may appear bizarre.
It is sort of like when an average person looks at a mountain, they see rocks, which is true, - or from a different perspective, a primitive may view the mountain as an abode of the "spirits" and be sacred. However, when a geologist looks at a mountain he sees minerals, the results of forces, and history on a grand time line. Three different perspectives - same mountain.

I believe that we, humanity, are not alone and they ( ET's or what ever they are ) observe us, study us, alter us, and helped create us and our environment. For with out accepting the possibility of these influences, we misinterpret events, our history and our own actions and beliefs.( many facets of the worlds major religions, the monarchic form of government, humanity's relationship with gold , etc. can be traced to their intervention ) This is a very hard concept to accept and it is something that has taken me years of reading and observation to acknowledge. A number of my posts revolve around this concept ( see the "other ideas post" under "science technology and the singularity" for example ) Therefore - how can humanity make intelligent decisions when we live in a world of false assumptions, lies, misinformation, the suppression of the "truth" ( what ever that is ), the ongoing purposeful destruction of knowledge (ongoing for thousands of years, currently, for example Timbuktu http://youngglobalcitizen.com/post/2651 ... f-timbuktu), and an imposed fear of seeking the truth?

The above two postings are mostly meant to help illustrate that suppression is on going.

How does this impact international events? In the last third of Skipper's commentary of a recent posting he hints at the implications http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... l-mars.htm This hinted at technology if used buy one county against others could have a similar impact as the small in number of Spanish Conquistadors destruction of the Central American civilizations.

I am in my mid 60's, and remember the excitement of learning as a college student, and naively believing most of what was taught. Only later to learn, over the years, through experience, observation and independent study that many things were/are otherwise. When you go down a seeking path your perception changes.

Hope this helps

sarahS4621

Post by sarahS4621 »

gerald wrote:"It is impossible for man to learn what he thinks he already knows". ---- Epictetus

The following has implications for,-- science, technology, philosophy, government, religion,-- in short just about every thing that relates to humanity and its perception of it's self and of the larger environment.

This "may / could" also change the general flow of the "dynamics of generations"
I think the following could be one of the opening cracks in the dam for that new realization.
It is a book using NASA images as documentation.
eas and different life ways: others that survived such experiences usually did so by paying the price of changes of values attitudes and behavior."

gerald
I have to say that I think Epictetus hit the nail on the head with his view of man and how he tries to say he already knows everything and yet fails to see there is so much to learn. I think that anything could come along that will change the dynamics of the generations and that the cracks have already begun. I am not sure that this book can make too much of a difference but every little bit helps.

Weantle

Post by Weantle »

taratari wrote:this thread is not fully clear to me. Please some one help me to understand the post. :?
A different perspective ---

I started this topic for the purpose of trying to have others to look at our environment/world/mindset from a different point of view, even if this perspective may appear bizarre.
It is sort of like when an average person looks at a mountain, they see rocks, which is true, - or from a different perspective, a primitive may view the mountain as an abode of the "spirits" and be sacred. However, when a geologist looks at a mountain he sees minerals, the results of forces, and history on a grand time line. Three different perspectives - same mountain.

I believe that we, humanity, are not alone and they ( ET's or what ever they are ) observe us, study us, alter us, and helped create us and our environment. For with out accepting the possibility of these influences, we misinterpret events, our history and our own actions and beliefs.( many facets of the worlds major religions, the monarchic form of government, humanity's relationship with gold , etc. can be traced to their intervention ) This is a very hard concept to accept and it is something that has taken me years of reading and observation to acknowledge. A number of my posts revolve around this concept ( see the "other ideas post" under "science technology and the singularity" for example ) Therefore - how can humanity make intelligent decisions when we live in a world of false assumptions, lies, misinformation, the suppression of the "truth" ( what ever that is ), the ongoing purposeful destruction of knowledge (ongoing for thousands of years, currently, for example Timbuktu http://youngglobalcitizen.com/post/2651 ... f-timbuktu), and an imposed fear of seeking the truth?

The above two postings are mostly meant to help illustrate that suppression is on going.

How does this impact international events? In the last third of Skipper's commentary of a recent posting he hints at the implications http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... l-mars.htm This hinted at technology if used buy one county against others could have a similar impact as the small in number of Spanish Conquistadors destruction of the Central American civilizations.

I am in my mid 60's, and remember the excitement of learning as a college student, and naively believing most of what was taught. Only later to learn, over the years, through experience, observation and independent study that many things were/are otherwise. When you go down a seeking path your perception changes.

Hope this helps

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Weantle wrote:...
My perspective:

"Alien Interference" is an "interpretation" of the human desire to "offload responsibility" onto a wiser "parent".

"Governmental Alien Info Suppression" is an interpretation of the human desire to find a "deceiver" that obscures "the truth" of the "easy solutions" that would otherwise be provided by the aforesaid "wiser parent".

This is the story of the Fall of Man, dressed up in "modern" mythology.

Now, this doesn't mean that people WITH powerful, or simply "politically sensitive", information don't withhold that "valuable commodity" because it benefits them.

I do fully agree that we should look, occasionally, at the world from the perspective of "our Sky-father and Land-mother and the rest of the Fam" and discuss with ourselves and others in the same frame of mind about which bits make us annoyed and which bits make us giddy with pleasure, and what we might try to do to "promote beauty".

..but "science-ing" says: "Keep looking deeper into EVERYTHING, always, 'cuz you KNOW you don't know everything about anything!"

So,... do science-ing and not offloading. Offload your cares to the appropriate "folks", but don't offload your responsibilities.

Amen. <chuckle!> Aloha nui! <shaka>