6-year-old Uyghur Boy beaten by Han Chinese

Topics related to current and historical events occurring in various countries and regions
tetmo

6-year-old Uyghur Boy beaten by Han Chinese

Post by tetmo »

https://twitter.com/TruthAbtChina/statu ... 512/hidden
A six year old boy born to Uighur parents is surrounded by a group of 15+ Han Chinese people.

A man begins kicking the boy in the head. Another joins in. The boy begins crying and screaming for his life. He looks around for someone — anyone — to help him. No one does.

After being kicked in the head multiple times, one of the men holds the boy's palm to the ground, stands on his hand, and jerks up on the boy's arm, breaking all the boy's fingers.

The people watching show absolutely no signs of empathy or regard for the boy.

The boy looks at his hand, unable to move his fingers. He is terrified and completely helpless. He can't run because he is surrounded. He doesn't know what is happening or why.

A man comes back and grabs the boy by his broken fingers and jerks the boy across the ground.
https://twitter.com/TruthAbtChina/statu ... 4256832512

Pandamonium

Re: 6-year-old Uyghur Boy beaten by Han Chinese

Post by Pandamonium »

There is more and more pressure from around the world to unmask and condemn China for the crimes against the Uyghur. But will it really happen?

It breaks my heart what is happening and it angers me the same that so many leaders are just quiet. Where does politics end? Does greed have any borders? Can you look at yourself in the mirror if you are silent when innocent people are murdered?

tetmo

Re: 6-year-old Uyghur Boy beaten by Han Chinese

Post by tetmo »

I agree, but it's also important to realize that we can't do very much. The Chinese were rocked by Muslim terrorists several years ago much in the same way that 911 happened here. There were much fewer deaths, but it was heavily used by the government to crack down on that region. So people in China don't seem to care too much. This is really internally generated and probably won't be solved by external pressure. It's sad. They don't realize how much they are going down the same path as Nazi Germany.

Also, I read an article not too long ago asking the question of when they will start mass killings. Who knows if the answer is accurate or not, but the person said when the economics of keeping them alive is more expensive than just killing them. With the world financial collapse from COVID-19, expect to hear more about this situation in the future with rumors of them now killing them.

Remember during WW2 there were rumors about what the Germans were doing with the Jews. I've been around Jewish people who complain that the world did nothing. That's not true. They didn't recognize that to rescue everyone meant putting troops on the ground. That's what we did eventually, but their anger is unrealistic. Rescuing them meant defeating Hitler first which we eventually did. I view it the same way here. When they start killing them, we won't be able to do much until we destroy the CCP and put boots on the ground. If that every happens . . .