Kekitude,.. Bringer OUT of Chaos,.. not worship of Chaos

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..being a bit slow (in the "low speediness" sense) I've only just discovered Kek, Pepe and all things Kekistanian, or Kekistani, as it were.

I find this truly fascinating.

Lampoon may well bring "the dropped golden ball" from below the surface of the "swamp"/pond that the beautiful Princess let slip in her naive play.

The magic frog may become the handsome Prince, if the frog is requested politely to retrieve the precious bauble, and is invited, politely, to sup with and sleep (on her pillow of course) with the beautiful Princess.

But, why would the Princess agree to a "mere promise of possible wonderful things" after getting the Precious Golden Ball from the frog?

Possibly because "she" is more in need of a strong "handsome" husband/man to bring order to her world, than a nifty golden bauble.

Kekistan is a beautiful Princess. Kekistanis do not worship Kek, but look forward to his arrival. Pepe ("Point Emerging Probably Entering") is the pre-Kek "mask" of Kek, patiently waiting for our Princess to be "naively wise" and ask for his help.

Pepe is anti-resentment. It's all good, man.

..what?

That which drives the GD cycle is panic borne of resentment.

Aloha nui loa īa ʻoukou! :) <shaka nui!>

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Kekitude,.. Bringer OUT of Chaos,.. not worship of Chaos

Kekistanis TRY to mock you, John, as they TRY to mock everything, for its (or their) own good,.. but they (and I) cannot succeed!

GD theory is not amenable to mockery and lampoon, as it is rather self-mocking and veritably self-negating,.. and I mean that in only the best way possible.

GD theory brings the "golden bauble" of human nature from the bottom of the swamp/pond, the truth about the cyclic genocidal "habit" of history, out of the "unconscious" zone that people are actively motivated to NOT look into, and bring it into the light where....

...AAaaaaagh.... enough of the flowery language, already,.. this headache (from the wacky pressure systems in the north pacific) is making this "not fun", so...

In straight up language: Nobody believes GD Theory because nobody WANTS to believe it, because it points out some really hard truths about the human condition.

The "Right" (elite/intelligencia) knows that "exposing" GD Theory would only diminish their credibility, so they choose to be "sneaky" and use it "internally" as a planning aid, but don't truly LEARN from it, as, to them, there IS nothing to learn from it other than the probable eventualities.

The "Left" (elite/intelligencia) knows that GD Theory is correct, but can only be used (in their opinion) to speed the enslavement of all populations into the one party master/slave state,.. and they're CERTAINLY not going to let the "secret" out of the bag!

The Kekistanis (all of them) (the anti-ID politics oriented lampooners of ALL ideological would-be enslavers) don't feel the need to lampoon a theory that is self-lampooning!

..yes, I do think that GD Theory is self-lampooning, because it creates such "cognitive dissonance" in "Normies" (ideologs of the left, right or center, ie ANY ideolog) that it is being explained to, that all they hear is "Doom, DOOM, doooooooom... REPENT!"

Kekistanis are incredibly optimistic people, who truly believe that showing nonsense to be nonsense by making fun of it will actually work. That people are smart enough to see the foolishness of fools by apeing those fools foolishness to show said fools as not to be followed.

My recently taken FamilyTreeDNA test shows me as <1% Kekistani (and 89% British/Irish and 11% Scandinavian), and I claim my Kekistani ethnicity with pride and reverence,.. or with at least as much reverence as a Kekistani can possibly have.

It's all good, man. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!

Aloha nui dude and dudettes! :) <shaka nui loa!>

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

Interesting take on kekistanis.
FishbellykanakaDude wrote: In straight up language: Nobody believes GD Theory because nobody WANTS to believe it, because it points out some really hard truths about the human condition.
There is a quote that I can't find that essentially says if you have a good idea you don't have to worry about it being stolen because you will have to force it on them. This is definitely the case with GD. GD is part two of Darwin's theory of natural selection. Just as in Darwin's time it evoked visceral reactions for the same reason. People attack truths that undermine a closely held view of reality that they cannot refute on logical grounds. The fact that people hate it speaks to the fact that GD is a fundamental discovery on par with the greatest discoveries of mankind. It is that simple.

There is still much to be formalized with GD but it stems in large part from general human ignorance on human nature rather than any failings on John's part.

If people refuse to accept something on a logical basis one is left with resorting to Reductio ad absurdum (Kekistanis).
The "Left" (elite/intelligencia) knows that GD Theory is correct, but can only be used (in their opinion) to speed the enslavement of all populations into the one party master/slave state,.. and they're CERTAINLY not going to let the "secret" out of the bag!
The only way that a singular global world order could possibly be established in terms of GD is if humans had a common external threat it had to expel i.e. fighting aliens or if AI had its own will and we had to fight it (all unlikely IMO). Barring such an external threat the world descends into its own civil war (World War).

John

Post by John »

Arthur Schopenhauer wrote: > "All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed;
> Second, it is violently opposed; and Third, it is accepted as
> self-evident."
William James, 1896 wrote: > "When a thing is new, people say: 'It is not true.' Later, when
> its truth becomes obvious, they say: 'It is not important.'
> Finally, when its importance cannot be denied, they say: 'Anyway,
> it is not new.'"
Voltaire wrote: > "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established
> authorities are wrong."

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Nobody is Denying 4T theory. What JohnX refuses to understand is that he refuses to acknowledge basic facts of the current world order.

1.) The US WON the cold war, the Berlin wall fell, the Communist bloc LOST the cold war. Also the Communist Bloc was never a true Compact entity.

2.) The US From 1980 until the recession was generally growing in strength relative to its rivals and enemies. The notion that Late 1970s America was stronger than 2008 America and even 2018 America is nonsense. The US was very weak in the late 1970s, why do you think the Iranian hostage Crisis occurred at all, also we had just lost the Vietnam war.

3.) The Recession has Hurt Europe far worse than the US because of Europeans even greater commitment to globalism. Germany Ironically initially escaped the effects of the recession but was deliberately plunged into systemic Crisis by Merkel's accepting of the refugees without the citizens consent.

4.) Generally, Globalism is the problem, not the solution.

5.) Large-scale conspiracies (involving more than several dozen people) are generally an impossibility. There is a reason why only Bin Laden, his inner circle and about 5 or 6 of the 19 hijackers knew of the full plan for 9/11 (the other hijackers were only told that they might be activated in a suicide attack, but no other details) the reason is that adding any more people to the plot would have exponentially increased the chance of someone spilling the beans. This is also why we know that Bin laden was the ultimate mastermind of 9/11 and that Saddam did not have WMDs in 2003. For Bin laden to have not been the mastermind would mean that 9/11 was initiated from Moscow or Beijing. If Saddam Had WMDs, why would he NOT have used them on the US troops, also to get WMDs out of Iraq meant that 1.) Someone helped Saddam and 2.) Saddam would have trusted anyone enough the let them have access to his WMDs. That is fundamentally out of character for a man who killed anyone who he perceived to be a threat to his power and survival. How do large-scale wars begin then?: Wars begin due to mass panics/hysteria among a population triggering military action.

6.) The US and Russia currently have the most advanced militaries in the world. China is modernizing but in sheer weight of weaponry of both the US and Russia clearly outclasses all other powers. For this reason China, Iran and others are developing asymmetric military tech. North Korea is NOT a large-scale military power, despite their pool of conscripted Manpower. The reason there has been no strike is apparently because the administration doesn't consider them a serious enough threat. If we do strike, we could eliminate their missile program within a matter of hours although we would have to fight a large-scale conventional and chemical war with them afterwards. The US is countering Chinese and Iranian asymmetric Techs and the fact that those nations are trying an asymmetric strategy shows how far behind they are militarily because that means they are unable to win fighting symmetrically.

7.) Asymmetric war means targeting weak points in military kill chains. It does not mean avoiding military forces altogether and focusing on non-military targets.

8.) The Current major Military Powers in strength are as follows:

1. US
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. Europe

9.) The Current Major Economic Powers are:
1. US
2. China
3. Japan
4. EU
5. Britain
6. Australia
7. India
8. Brazil
9. Indonesia

All of the Above are concrete facts that can be looked up simply by googling them, JohnX has Mostly denied these facts by implying or stating nonsense at times over the past 10 to 15 years such as:

1) That Globalism did not cause the recession and is not the problem and that globalists are somehow the ones who are trying to save the west. (a statement that there is no evidence of)

2) That the US lost the cold war and is weaker now than it was in the late 1970s (another statement that there is no evidence of, in fact the US first undertook a massive buildup under reagan in the 1980s, brought down the USSR in 1989-1992, had an economic renaissance in the 1990s, waged the war on terror after 9/11/2001 until 2011 successfully.)

3.) That there is no deep state (LOL entrenched interests have no interest whatsoever in genuine relations with either Russia or China, or in a strike on North Korea or Iran, OR actual military spending and industrial spending. Trump tried to campaign on changing this but the establishment has put a political gun to his head and told him to stick to existing policy or else).

4.) That boomers are responsible for american prosperity. (LOL boomers poor productivity in the 1970s led employers to begin the importation of foreign labor and led to the decline of American-owned manufacturing because its inefficiency during the time when boomers were the primary workforce. Politically the boomers supported carter, One of the worst presidents we've ever had, they imposed "Vietnam syndrome" on the military resulting in a perception of American weakness leading to 9/11. Boomers dismantled NASA, as a result we now rely on Russian and Chinese Charity for space missions. Boomers refused to allow government spending and took faith in the markets, which is why there has been no real recovery from the recession and finally they have dismantled the anti-predatory lending regulations, which is why the recession occurred in the first place.)

5. That China and Russia have networks of Military bases practically surrounding the US and other nations. (literally the opposite of the Truth, The US has over 5000 military bases overall, over 800 of whom are overseas surrounding Russia, China and Iran: Russia has a base in Syria and China's base in Djibouti and the relay system supporting the base can be easily interdicted in a serious war)

6.) That Russian capabilities are completely decrepit and rusted down. (This was true during most of the 1990s but has since changed due to the development of the Topal-M Nuclear missile in 1999, the Road Moblile Topal Nuclear Missile in the early to mid 2000s, the Yars series nuclear missiles since 2009, the Bulava Series nuclear Missiles during the 2010s and now the Maneuverable stealth Nuclear Missiles unveiled just a few weeks ago.)
Last edited by CH86 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:
Arthur Schopenhauer wrote: > "All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed;
> Second, it is violently opposed; and Third, it is accepted as
> self-evident."
William James, 1896 wrote: > "When a thing is new, people say: 'It is not true.' Later, when
> its truth becomes obvious, they say: 'It is not important.'
> Finally, when its importance cannot be denied, they say: 'Anyway,
> it is not new.'"
Voltaire wrote: > "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established
> authorities are wrong."
D Adams wrote: “A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
Doug A. wrote: “Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
D. A. wrote: “I'd far rather be happy than right any day.”
Douglas Adams wrote: “If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”
Dubhglas Adamus wrote: “I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.”
Duggie 'BlackStream' Aerthman wrote: “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Dirk Gently wrote: “The door was the way to... to... The Door was The Way. Good. Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good answer to.”
Dent, Arthur wrote: “Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?”

FishbellykanakaDude

Heisenberg wrote:Interesting take on kekistanis.

If people refuse to accept something on a logical basis one is left with resorting to Reductio ad absurdum (Kekistanis).
Bingo! We have a winner...!
The only way that a singular global world order could possibly be established in terms of GD is if humans had a common external threat it had to expel i.e. fighting aliens or if AI had its own will and we had to fight it (all unlikely IMO). Barring such an external threat the world descends into its own civil war (World War).
Also correct, but Utopians do not understand the principle of "impossible"-ness, which allows them to simply deny any limitation, real or unreal.

For an Incrementalist Utopian the "goal" is not the point. The "struggle" in some "direction" is the point. The impossibility of the reason/reasoning for choosing the "direction" chosen is abjectly irrelevant. The unintended consequences, however perfectly predictable, making them in practicality INTENDED consequences, are a "necessary stage" to be endured on the way (or "WAY!" aka "religion") to the "Noble Impossibility".

..thus ensuring the endlessness of any "cycle of awfulness" they are involved in.

..and sorry about the dangling participle.

Aloha mateys! Nā mahalo y'all! :) <shaka nui!>

FishbellykanakaDude

T r u l y , . . P R O F O U N D . . . !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk

:shock:

..ya' gotta get to the almost but not quite end of it, though. The bit around the Grape Soda...

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote: > :) Request: "Mixer" sub-forum for "entertainment"/"cross pollenization"

> ..first the formalities:

> Oh Great and Powerful Oz, Destroyer of Worlds Sort Of, Raiser of
> Fascinating Topics, Etcetera of Etcetera etc...

> OK, enough sucking up,.. to business then...

> A sub-forum that could act as a "mixer", in the social/cocktail
> party kinda way, where threads don't disappear "off the bottom of
> the stack" (because people have more lengthy back-and-forth
> conversations) might be rather fun,.. for me anyway, ya' think
> maybe? :)

> I do like the Pepe-oid icon ( :mrgreen: ), by the way. <chuckle,
> chuckle!>

> But seriously, a somewhat "lighthearted"-ish place in your forum
> probably won't COMPLETELY break the oeuvre of your most
> illustrious creation on the interwebz!

> Whatcha think, mon Capitaine?

> Nā mahalo, a me aloha nui loa īa ʻoe. :) <shaka!>
I don't completely understand what you mean. You could create
a "mixer" thread by yourself. I could create a "mixer"
sub-forum, but why would that be different from any other sub-forum?

Why don't you tell me exactly what you want (the name of the
sub-forum, the name of the thread, or whatever), and I'll see if it
makes sense to me and if I can set it up.