Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
esthec

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
esthec wrote:
now kind point out that where im lost in this Practical explanation. kind point that out.
We'll probably get to that after awhile. But first I'll answer this missive.

And thanks for offering to converse with me about this very interesting topic! :)
and what is that unconvincing thing ? that there is father before our birth ? and our authority ( or mother ) has seen him ? and knows it that who has tilled her ?
I do agree **skip**To me, these "beings" are actual persons.

is this thing is unconvincing ? than you explain us the process of recognizing of our real father. go ahead and do it.
We recognize our "real father" by recognizing our "real mother" as the collection of things of the same "nature" as herself that were born of her at the "direction" of her spouse, our father.

and no saying ( you can never say this thing in every or any respect that there is no father before our birth { it is impossible to say }) for you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother.
We were indeed "assembled" at the "insistence" of our father by our mother from her source material. But the important thing is that the "chain" of being goes back "mechanically" all the way to the first "insistence" from the father.

The above "explanation" is what I believe, and to me it comports perfectly with Catholic dogma.

for if you i have to listen to you on the basics of faith or belief, personal experience or holy books quotes than rest of all 3500 religions are doing the same thing is that means i have to follow all of them ? so that is not the arguement.

and as far as question of us ( The Hare Krishnas ) so here is Practical explanation for that which supports our authority.
Are you sure "authority" is the word you mean in the sentence above?

I claim no authority from my observation of the obvious. It does give me various insights into the "way the world works", of course, but I don't claim any "authority" to DO anything because of what I know to be true.

for as i said before that //although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.//
I'm only a "grammar nazi" for humorous effect. As I said, I commend you heartily for conversing in your "not first" language, and doing it pretty darned well! :)

and this Practical explanation has no fault at all. but if you think that there is something lost or pointless or unconvincing than you kindly point that thing out and finish the business. ( for its an open challenge )
All explanations have faults, as all analogies eventually break down eventually due to their not being "perfect" descriptions of what they are attempting to describe,.. but the "convincing-ness" of an explanation is determined by it's congruity with "the point" of the thing in question.

In other words: I'm not sure (in this case) what point you're trying to make with the explanation that you've given.

Aloha and nā mahalo to yaʻ! :) <shaka nui!>

and than authority is also the damn person ( just like mother ) and he is not an imagination. and is free from this four defects which are being illusioned, sure to commit mistakes, has tendency to cheat others and has imperfect senses.

and if these things are person to you than ( i have to inform you ) that authority Aka Srila Prabhupada ( or say mother in analogy ) is also the damn person and not an imagination.

and what explanation your catholics has offered you beside faith, belief, personal experience or holy books quotes ? what you have got ? explain it and than talk.

for if i have to follow your catholic religion on the basics of these 4 things than why i should not follow all 3500 religions at the same time ?

and as far as we ( The Hare Krishnas ) goes so here is Practical explanation and it is the proof of our authority and there is nothing thoughtout the whole world which can challenge it.

and it is the damn purpose of human life. ( dull brain )

and if there is any fault in it that point it out and finish the business. and what is that fault anyways ? point it out. ( its an open challenge )

John

Post by John »

** 21-May-2019 3500 Religions
esthec wrote: > for if i have to follow your catholic religion on the basics of
> these 4 things than why i should not follow all 3500 religions at
> the same time ?
Wow! 3500 religions!

And to think, at most one of them can be correct, and the other 3499
are wrong.

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:Is your point that because we do forget things, we might have forgotten our "past lives"?

Since a "past life" is a thing, it's certainly possible,.. but not remembering something doesn't mean that it DOES exist.

I agree that it's impossible to understand the nature of God. It's also only possible to believe that which is not understandable by simply choosing to believe that it exists and continually testing it's believable-ness against reality as you experience it.

I have found it preferable to change my "limited understanding" of God, as opposed to not believing in God per se, as those attributes of God that I find "disproven" are found (by me).

Over time, my limited understanding of God has "grown" by trimming off the "silly" attributes that God has been described having.

Agreed. A witness must exist at the same "time" as one's "father" exists before you exist to inform you that your father is in fact your father.

To believe in authorities lesser than the "ultimate" authority, one needs a reason to do so, as only the ultimate authority "deserves" to be utterly believed in.

That is my opinion as to how belief works. God deserves belief while all others must prove their necessity.

I choose to utterly believe in God. I choose to conditionally believe in all other "things" in as much as they are "tests" with which to trim God of unnecessary attributes.

This "testing" is what we call "life" (living). Life is learning that which makes not being overly anxious about the "sin" in the world easier to do.

Since I see life as learning to not be anxious about evil (though I'm fine with being anxious about my own evil/sinfullness), and there's always more evilness to "learn from", there is no such thing as wasting my time in life.

Now, I do see it as laziness to not use "lesser authorities" as tests to find that which should be "disassociated" (stripped) from God's attributes. Which in practice means: I don't accept what "authorities" say as full truth, but I do accept that they help FIND (either positively or negatively) and refine the actual attributes of God.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
I believe happiness to not be contingent on anything other than a willfulness to continually "refine" one's understanding of God.

A "more complete" understanding of God reduces anxiety in this world, and it IS more difficult to not "know" that happiness is not contingent on one's anxiety level, but happiness is not contingent on one's level of anxiety.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Cultural taboos, and their co-relative "ceremonies", are usually good for not aggravating one's anxiety level, which does make it easier to be happy, and there are MANY cultures that share many behavioral prohibitions, but each of those prohibitions indicate some "demon" (anxiety producing "attraction") that is to be learned from (preferably NOT by giving into them) so as to reduce anxiety and make it easier to be happy.

I put all "lesser authorities" that are "beneath the 3-part-that-is-one God" in the same "bucket" as "demons", where some few are very near "God" in "holiness" while most all are various degrees of evil-producing.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
I prefer to see most people as "not well informed" about "God Stuff" (practical religion) and that most people try to do their best while quite a lot of people try to "take best advantage of others to 'enrich' themselves" through life.

Once again, some cultural traditions help us to understand God better, and some don't. Of course, those that don't DO act as "lesson teachers" (demons) from whom people learn what NOT to do.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
I personally disagree with the premise that it's "best" to become "freed" from old age, disease and death.

I see "reincarnation" as a non-person thing, meaning: The "person-ness" of a person passes to a "place" where acceptance of forgiveness for your choices in "human life" determine whether you infinitely learn to enjoy "creation" (approaching God) or infinitely learn to enjoy learning (overcoming evils).

We do "reincarnate", by which our non-person "parts" are returned to their source to help create the "future", but our person-ness is always a "fading memory" in "the substantial classroom", though sometimes a very long lasting and "nearly archetypal" one.

All "evils" are fodder for us to learn from. They are necessary. If by being "freed" from evils, by seeing them as what they truly are, such that they have no real power over our "happiness", is what you mean, then I agree with you.

Aloha dude! :) <shaka nui!>
and the damn point is we ( all ) forget everything just like last nights dream. and what is what and actually means i dont have to learn from you (or any random child { as it is explained later on }) that we have to listen to mother ( or authority ) who both exists in person. and are not imagination.

and what you actually can see ? huh? since you did also not even seen your father also but still you accept it that there is fathre before our birth.
and wrong it is not impossible to understand that there is father before our birth provided you accept the mothers words. for it is she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. ( and mother and authority both exists in person so also Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead The Original Dictator )

and if you are too much pressing on testing things than why dont you tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real father ? ( come on its an open challenge ) you do that and tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real father, but under no circumtenses you can say that there is no father beofre our birth ( but our evolution, big bang, moon landing etc which are funded by our great well wishing western politicians and are all false propangandas which are made to control the mass of blind sheeps )

and the actual fun fact is if you pissed on the mother ( or authority both { who exists in person }) than you go on searching for your father your entire life but you will never find him. ( it is also clearly said and your all so called testing are gone here { fully broken })

for i know who is actually important person so i have already saved my lots of time. ;) but you go on wasting it like anything. and i dont care for you at all.

John

Post by John »

Yikes!

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:I personally disagree with the premise that it's "best" to become "freed" from old age, disease **skip**, then I agree with you.

Aloha dude! :) <shaka nui!>
and there is nothing to which is going to be affected by your believing or not believing for the fact is fact and believe it or not ( it does not matters ) for the natures course will take its place.

and you will become old and die ( and already forgetting everything just like your last nights dream ) and go on getting kicks from 1 nation to another like an football ( with repeated birth after birth )

and there is nothing that you agree than it is fact otherwise it is not the damn fact. for its not an childs play.

but if you depend on your belief only than you are an fool. so what is the menaing of your belief ? huh?
Last edited by esthec on Tue May 21, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

esthec

Post by esthec »

John wrote:** 21-May-2019 3500 Religions
esthec wrote: > for if i have to follow your catholic religion on the basics of
> these 4 things than why i should not follow all 3500 religions at
> the same time ?
Wow! 3500 religions!

And to think, at most one of them can be correct, and the other 3499
are wrong
and if you ever sucked breast of your mother ( OR son of 1 man ) than just offer us 1 explanation beside this Practical explanation.

( foolish idiot ) just give us 1 explanation than i will see that where you are actually standing.

and here is no question of faith, belief, personal exerpeince, or holy books quotes for here is Practical explanation ( blind sheep )
and you go on believing your atheistic scientsits ( and there false propagnadas like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ) for they are also false after all which are created the control the and brainwash the mass of sheeps like you.

and you believe your scientists instead of rest of 3498 religion.

for your atheistic religion which supports evolution, big bang, moon landind etc also hold 1 place among those religions ( and number of it is 3498 ) ;)

esthec

Post by esthec »

John wrote:Yikes!
come on sire now prove yourself as you are claiming HEY! we are intelligent. ( indeed from the very starting you gave your conclusion ) :lol:

and its me who is right in the first place weather you take it from historical point of view, socially, politically, philosophically, scientificlly or any damn point of view.

im right in the first place and it is not an dry claim like`1 of yours ( HEY! we are the intelligent.) wrong you are farce in the first place not intelligent`1.

John

Post by John »

** 21-May-2019 Hindu cow vigilantes

First, do not use scatological attacks in your messages.
esthec wrote: > and its me who [am] right in the first place [whether] you take it
> from historical point of view, socially, politically,
> philosophically, [scientifically] or any damn point of
> view.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... port-finds

Why do Hindu cow vigilantes kill Muslims?

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

esthec wrote:...

and than authority is also the damn person ( just like mother ) and he is not an imagination. and is free from this four defects which are being illusioned, sure to commit mistakes, has tendency to cheat others and has imperfect senses.

and if these things are person to you than ( i have to inform you ) that authority Aka Srila Prabhupada ( or say mother in analogy ) is also the damn person and not an imagination.
I don't find the need to rely on an "authority" to believe what I believe, but I DO hear out (listen to) "authorities" because they may have some information that I find valuable in my pursuit to "strip God" of his imposed and "silly" (though possibly illuminating and/or touching) attributes.

I don't ask anyone to believe as I do, and I find it amusing (and interesting) that anyone would be "offended" that I "dare" voice my peculiar opinions and beliefs.

You've no need to be offended. I'm not trying to convert you. I'm only interested in comparing our two worldviews.

and what explanation your catholics has offered you beside faith, belief, personal experience or holy books quotes ? what you have got ? explain it and than talk.

for if i have to follow your catholic religion on the basics of these 4 things than why i should not follow all 3500 religions at the same time ?
Who is asking you to "follow" any other beliefs than your own? Certainly not me. :)

I do hope that your beliefs aren't so fragile that your "worry" that you have to "counter/defend" your beliefs overcome the possible benefits of having an honest and open conversation that might clarify and deepen everyone's heartfelt personal beliefs.

and as far as we ( The Hare Krishnas ) goes so here is Practical explanation and it is the proof of our authority and there is nothing thoughtout the whole world which can challenge it.
Your proof is no proof at all, as far as I can tell. It is a simple appeal to authority. An appeal is not a proof.

It's fine that you take your authority (your "teacher") at face value, and have some "proof" that is convincing to you, but I've seen no "proof" of anything, but the non-proofs that you've presented aren't convincing to me, though they do provide things of interest to talk about.

and it is the damn purpose of human life. ( dull brain )

and if there is any fault in it that point it out and finish the business. and what is that fault anyways ? point it out. ( its an open challenge )
I'm not interested in finding "fault" with what you believe. I'm just interested in HOW what you believe has any "resonance" with what I believe. In other words, how your beliefs shed light (illuminate) on any "shadowy places" in my worldview.

So,.. could you restate what your belief is in regards to the "meaning of life" and what "the next life" means to you?

esthec

Post by esthec »

John wrote:** 21-May-2019 Hindu cow vigilantes

First, do not use scatological attacks in your messages.
esthec wrote: > and its me who [am] right in the first place [whether] you take it
> from historical point of view, socially, politically,
> philosophically, [scientifically] or any damn point of
> view.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... port-finds

Why do Hindu cow vigilantes kill Muslims?
nah nah ( rascal idiot ) dont plainly apply policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* ( hypocrite idiot )

and what explanation your atheistic religion is offering us ? ( huh? ) for you also blindly follow moon landing, evolution, big bang, etc false propagandas which are funded by politicians in order to control the masses by keeping them brainwashed with these false propagandas.

so what explanation your atheistic religion has got ? ( huh? ) and how can you accept such mans words who is already checked at the name of his 21st grandfathers name ?

how can you take something from someone who is already checked ? ( where is your logic { blind sheep })

im not right but mother ( or authority ) is right in that. ( blind sheep ) and how can you change it ? how ? ( rascal fool ) its not going to be changed for the actual fact is what im speaking. ( blind idiot )