> Generation-X, you kindly understand 8-) Thanks again!! —Best
> regards/Peace, Marc
I agree with CrosstimbersOkie. You're a good person, and a credit to
your generation.

John

Marc

Re: WikiLeaks Fallout

Post by Marc »

Thanks much, John; much appreciated as well (although I think there's still a "Type A" Nomad personality in me somewhere — I just try to continually squish it :oops: :P ) Thanks again!! —Best regards/Cheers & Peace, Marc

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

What I noticed about all these cables is that each side is cherry-picking what they think supports their beliefs, but it isn't having anywhere near the effect that some people expected it to have.

Of course, as was mentioned, the worst fallout could end up being what we really think of various world leaders. I believe Netanyahu was referred to as a pompous idiot, or something along those lines.

Laustim

Post by Laustim »

Online encyclopedia Wikipedia is the sixth most frequently used Web sites. Sun comes out on the site to protest against the two bills, standing in front of Congress and the Senate SShA.Schetov, said the Internet company to stop freedom of speech and can destroy the sites correctly.

sarahS4621

Post by sarahS4621 »

Marc wrote:Thanks very much for the compliment, CrosstimbersOkie. I had to be on a quest to reverse the raw-wombat–eating rep of Generation-X, you kindly understand 8-) Thanks again!! —Best regards/Peace, Marc
Thankfully not all of Generation X deserves the reputation that has been give us, yes us as I am a member of that generation. I am embarrassed that I belong to such a generation that has such a bad rep because I am more of a boomer in my beliefs and actions. I cannot believe that more of us have not taken on the ways of our parents and often wonder if the fault lays with us or with our parents for not raising us better...