4-Nov-18 World View -- Pakistan government capitulates to Barelvi/TLP terrorists, doesn't free Asia Bibi

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Get out of the way

Re: 4-Nov-18 World View -- Pakistan government capitulates to Barelvi/TLP terrorists, doesn't free Asia Bibi

Post by Get out of the way »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Get out of the way wrote:
Silent Guest 1 wrote:A religious conflict amongst from birth indoctrinated flawed human beings. Islam on the world front does not perform as "the religion of peace". Every sect seems to stray from originalism. Human beings are full of themselves.
I am a born Hebrew living as a Christian in Christ. I am not a crusader. I desire to live in peace, advocating for righteous justice and the persecuted. Forceful conversion is the stuff of martyrs. Pakistan is a nation divided.
Your words are those from a strip of paper in a fortune cookie in a Bay Area eatery staffed by gay waiters serving only vegetarian fare...
Yet another identity of CH doth smell as,... well,.. not sweet. :)

..and I rather doubt that fortune cookies would qualify as "vegetarian".
You are wrong.There are vegan FC.

Wrong again, I'm not CH. I'm a Gex Xer.

I'm Spartacus!

Get out of the way

Re: 4-Nov-18 World View -- Pakistan government capitulates to Barelvi/TLP terrorists, doesn't free Asia Bibi

Post by Get out of the way »

The best thing about having lunch there is when the waiters line up and sing "I Enjoy Being a Girl" from the 1958 Rogers and Hammerstein Broadway musical The Flower Drum Song.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Get out of the way wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Get out of the way wrote: Your words are those from a strip of paper in a fortune cookie in a Bay Area eatery staffed by gay waiters serving only vegetarian fare...
Yet another identity of CH doth smell as,... well,.. not sweet. :)

..and I rather doubt that fortune cookies would qualify as "vegetarian".
You are wrong.There are vegan FC.

Wrong again, I'm not CH. I'm a Gex Xer.

I'm Spartacus!
No..!! I'm Spartacus...!!

..wait,.. what the fnork am I saying!?

No..!! He's Spartacus...!! Not me! Him....! Yeah....