Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:In 1984, I was hired by a Fortune 500 US based company out of college to help manage a lab in a manufacturing plant.

After training and about a week on the job, one of the techs told me, "It's time to empty the bucket." The bucket was a 5 gallon pail that contained about 50% chloroform, a probable human carcinogen. The contents of the bucket were being dumped down the drain on a pretty regular basis. I told my boss we can't be doing that because the stuff is toxic. He said, oh, OK, and he put a sign over the bucket saying the lab techs had to dump it. I then told him, no, we really can't have anybody dumping the bucket down the drain and we need to get a bid to dispose of it properly. He said, OK, get some bids. So I did and the lowest bid was $5000 per year. My boss was transferred and there was another Boomer boss now, so I gave him the bids. He said $5000 was too much and he wasn't going to spend it. Now, mind you, this was a company that made about a BILLION dollars per year in profit and is in the top 50 Fortune 500 companies.
By my definition (I don't know about anybody else's) the second boss who wouldn't spend the money to dispose of the chloroform properly was a psychopath. That was one incident in a long list of similar incidents. He cared about the advancement of his career and personal fortune at the expense of all else. He went on to a very senior position with Kraft Foods.

This isn't in the archives, but I recall a very similar situation where a large consumer products company was secretly putting formaldehyde in their products and not disclosing it. I questioned them about it and the exec laughed. He said they do it "because it's cheap".

Those are the 21% versus the 1% in the general population. Most normal people would not dump carcinogens into a conduit that ultimately ends up in the public's water supply, or put carcinogens into products people spray in their homes unknowingly. But a substantial number of corporate executives will do those things and I've seen it first hand.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:By my definition (I don't know about anybody else's) the second boss who wouldn't spend the money to dispose of the chloroform properly was a psychopath. That was one incident in a long list of similar incidents. He cared about the advancement of his career and personal fortune at the expense of all else. He went on to a very senior position with Kraft Foods.
When this guy was out in production, he'd put any low quality crap over the wall. They transferred him into QC as the QC lab manager over all 3 shifts. One night I walked into the lab and he had a bag of product open and asked me to look at it. He thought the quality looked subpar. I told him that's the same crap he put over the wall almost every night. But now that his next promotion depended on quality all of a sudden it was important. Those are the kind of hypocrites who end up at the top of any food chain in the US.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Oddly enough, and this goes back to the recent discussion about putting females in charge, it was a female plant manager who finally put a stop to the company dumping chloroform down the drain. And it didn't stop until the city's water wells were found to be contaminated with chloroform.

aeden

Post by aeden »

FMEA / FMECA Overview
In general, Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMEA / FMECA) requires the identification of the following basic information:
•Item(s)
•Function(s)
•Failure(s)
•Effect(s) of Failure
•Cause(s) of Failure
•Current Control(s)
•Recommended Action(s)
•Plus other relevant details - Most analyses of this type also include some method to assess the risk associated with the issues identified during the analysis and to prioritize corrective actions. Two common methods include:
•Risk Priority Numbers (RPNs)
•Criticality Analysis (FMEA with Criticality Analysis = FMECA)

Final exam question. Why.
Answer, Because.

They know these basics since 2000. They are brain dead.

The deceptions are an art form.

Adjectives are just messengers being shot.
My experience is even in wheelchairs, they are still arrogant.
It is inherent in the species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufiE8ARCXO0

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792 ... k=6tr4WKtW

His spawn will be much worse since the DOJ is a white flag door mat.

300,000 Migrants Have Entered Mexico Bound for the US in 2019…. Including many from Africa!
Mexico’s Interior Secretary, Olga Sánchez Cordero, said at a press conference,
on April 23, that Mexico had seen an increase in migrants from Honduras and a smaller number from Guatemala,
El Salvador, and Cuba along with African and Asian nations.

Another “stolen land” narrative from a moron today topped it off.
Brain dead does not even start to cover it.

aeden

Post by aeden »

As you stated H on target - Only normal people who have endured the torture of psychopaths for years on end can come to that inevitable conclusion.
You cannot reason with a psychopath, period.

Now I have to get them to take the research out of the VPN cloud network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2RzVxxr5gM

aeden

Post by aeden »

France's minister for digital affairs Cedric O

Facebook to give data

Facebook has agreed to hand over the identification data of French users

aeden

Post by aeden »

The Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association (the MCCA) assessment to insurance companies will be $220.00
per insured vehicle effective July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020

Current Assessment
$192.00 Per Vehicle
Retention
$555,000 Per Occurence

Net underwriting loss - who and why would be nice to read.
The Association participates in a custodian bank securities lending program, whereby securities have been lent to various brokers.
Bad idea for trust managment. I trust a estate attourney more than those predators we locked up and got stock warrants.
Do your own research on colateral leveraged thieves in Federal Court, your not stupid.

State law sets the grounds on which local governments can provide and issue general obligation bonds.
A general obligation bond may either be a limited-tax general obligation pledge or an unlimited-tax general obligation pledge.

A limited-tax general obligation pledge asks the issuing local government to raise property taxes if necessary to meet existing debt service obligations. However, this increase is bound by a statutory limit. With limited-tax general obligation pledges, governments can still use a part of already-levied property taxes, use another stream of income, or raise property taxes to an amount equating to existing debt service payments to answer its debt obligations.

http://michigancatastrophic.com/Portals ... 302018.pdf

Municipal bond investors, for example, receive interest on their bonds for the duration of the bond’s life.
The proceeds from issuing these bonds to investors is used by municipal authorities to fund capital projects in the community.

Fix your damn roads no capital investment monies in CAL, ILL, or Conn.
They are regime budgeted idiots.

Michigan drivers currently pay a gasoline taxes of 49.98 cents per gallon.

37% of taxes are paid by the industry though they use only 6% of vehicle miles in the state.
http://www.michigantrucktax.info/index.html

The money costed of maintenance per mile is a general funded black hole.
The money is appropiated away to pay for blue islands semantics.

You got enough money to pack up illegals but bitch about us when we run our budget inline or be incacerated as check kiting thieves.
The rest of the public comments will devolve as screeching tire lane changers and trailor trash village idiots not in genuflection to sociopaths.
Yes we care for all who care for themselves. This does include the actual infirm legal citizen who we do protect.
Actual classical Liberals are not the assholes you are following to date.

http://gulagbound.com/57978/genesis-of- ... on-crisis/ decent primer some have covered rather well.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trump should pick her as his running mate VP. Lights out marxists.

In a direct reply I would miss them both M.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=ZK_w353J

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... arking-lot