Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

A momentary pause for our newly deceased pomeranian pup (of 12 years) Giorgi Girl, who left us unexpectedly mid-day 1 December 2019.

Some things are entirely love, and she was one of them.

Thanks folks.

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote: > A momentary pause for our newly deceased pomeranian pup (of 12
> years) Giorgi Girl, who left us unexpectedly mid-day 1 December
> 2019.

> Some things are entirely love, and she was one of them.

> Thanks folks.

Deepest condolences.

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:A momentary pause for our newly deceased pomeranian pup (of 12 years) Giorgi Girl, who left us unexpectedly mid-day 1 December 2019.

Thanks folks.
I suffered a lot of loss myself this year. I understand. Only love.

JCP

Post by JCP »

The Russians have been(allegedly) involved in spreading lies via social media in Africa. The Russian trolls spread stories about the vaccines being the cause of AIDS and Ebola. Even some Westerners believe this to be so. The Russians have been a prime destabilizing force in Africa for years. This could be because they want to secure further mineral resources, but a more likely reason is to keep the west from acquiring the uranium, cobalt, and lithium needed for power generation. The Great Game is still on; it just seems the West has lost the drive to play anymore.

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote: > A momentary pause for our newly deceased pomeranian pup (of 12
> years) Giorgi Girl, who left us unexpectedly mid-day 1 December
> 2019.

> Some things are entirely love, and she was one of them.

> Thanks folks.

Deepest condolences.
Thank you so much. Our sadness is in our not having her to love in person, as we know that she's with us when she wants to help us, and that she's playing, or snoozing, with her brothers and sisters when we don't need her help.

I certainly COULD get into the "what I believe" about "the after life", and specifically the DOGGY "after life",.. but I'm not gonna do that, 'cuz I'm not THAT big a boarish goofball! :)

So, just, thank you so very much, and waste no love that might come your way in this world, as it's far too easy to do so.

We cry in happiness and loss, and know that she and we will be just fine, together apart now and far too soon to be together together.

Aloha.

FishbellykanakaDude

Love 'ya for that, Shoshin. :)

It does, in fact. I look into her loving eyes as I remember them, and am there.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:A momentary pause for our newly deceased pomeranian pup (of 12 years) Giorgi Girl, who left us unexpectedly mid-day 1 December 2019.

Thanks folks.
I suffered a lot of loss myself this year. I understand. Only love.
As with us all, I suspect, the world is slowly shedding itself from me. But it becomes more precious to me in doing so.

I lose nothing, as everything worth ever having is being revealed to be my unalienable possession.

My childness is coming back. A gift. The gift. Utter satisfaction...

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Thanks folks.
I love my pets more than most of humanity.

Best wishes to you.

FishbellykanakaDude

DCS World - Learn to F/A-18 BEFORE the war starts!

Xeraphim1 wrote:

Thanks folks.
I love my pets more than most of humanity.

Best wishes to you.
Best to you as well, and pets really are far more valuable per ounce than veritably anything on the planet.

..although William Devane, and a few others in here, might argue with me on that! :)

But now,.. It's time to get back to shootin' shit out of the air in DCS World, and trying to get into the ranks of the "Grim Reapers"...!!

Shouldn't be too long til that TrackHat (clip) headtracker gets here, which is a freakin' MUST for situational awareness,.. as I'm sure you all know.

..nā mahalo and aloha nui to yʻall..! <shaka!>