Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
visitor

Re: Financial topics

Post by visitor »

tim wrote:
aeden wrote: > I think about suicide every day. Divorced female, age 60, master's
> degree in social work. If not for my daughter, I'd be long gone by
> now. Have been trying to remain employed since being laid off from
> my job in 2009, and at age 60, it's beyond exhausting to keep
> trying. I go on interviews and can see in the faces of the very
> young people who are interviewing me that I am not going to get
> the job. I must sound younger over the phone. The savings and
> retirement funds are gone. After finding a decent paying per diem
> position as a hospital case manager last year, things finally
> started to get better. Although I did not receive benefits and was
> not in the union, I was able to work full-time hours. This week my
> hours were cut back to practically nothing. The hospital cites
> Medicare cuts, clawbacks, and the anticipation of implementing the
> Affordable Care Act as the reasons for the cutbacks in staff; so
> I'm back to where I started. I will be able to pay next month's
> rent and some of the bills, but unless I find something very soon,
> once again it's game over. There's not much point to my existence
> anymore, because things will not change for the better. I will
> only get older and I'm tired of struggling to survive. It doesn't
> surprise me at all that suicides have increased. I'm surprised
> more of us haven't opted out.
Sounds like a leftist and feminist. Can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

A woman at that age should be a grandmother enjoying her days with grandchildren surrounded by family.

Equality is a false god.
That's cold.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Q ... aa0219.tif

They took over two decades to destroy Varus the Lawyer.

Debt is colder.
Borders are fair trade zones.

We just record the effects of the pagans minds.

As we speak the the wife found a 19 year intoxicated onside the road last night.
She was coming home from a patient released from the Hospital low on food.
I was told Her cardiologist father just died and I conveyed providence will provide a path forward.
Wife conveyed she was being stalked and intervened.
Numerous Women in our region vanish.

We live in hope.
We will not live in fear.

Centuries from now, future historians will be able to assign a date to the start of the Australian Dark Age: it began in July of 2019. That was the date the nation turned its back on the enlightenment of reason, evidence, science and rationality and forged into a befogged future of political fantasies and wild, unfounded beliefs. Not unexpectedly, the state failed and darkness settled over the land. julian

thread: I expect mass emigration from Europe in about a decade if not sooner and it could be very good for the USA though sadly they would still be airhead globalist liberals when they get here. Being chased out of their own country will not change that. tyler

aeden

Post by aeden »

There is no intention to reform or integrate these people into society. Nor does anyone care if they slaughter, rape, and terrorize the indigenous European population in these states. Those people are dead, too. Everyone alive right now in Europe is basically cannon fodder in a war, much like WW1 or WW2. They can kill each other off, as far as the EU elites and international financiers are concerned.

Basically, Europe is at war, and will be for the foreseeable future. Right now it's merely a question of waiting for time, crime, and demographics to take their course. Eventually -- They believe -- it will sort itself out and leave a brain-dead, slavish, and utterly subjugated group of uneducated, low-impulse mix of Africans, de-Islamized Muslims, and bedraggled descendants of Europeans to compromise the Europe of the mid-21st century.

It's not going to work, but honestly, who cares? We have to live through the execution of this insane, Reich-ian plan.

Media, advertising, surveillance, and the disarming of Europeans make this all but impossible to stop.

Have a wonderful morning.

Edit: Also happening in the US. Enjoy another four years of impeachment after Trump is re-elected. If no one pushes back except through voting for the Designated Pinata (Trump) -- which is all what they want you to do, nothing more, citizen -- then you're greasing the rails for the trainloads coming in to replace you. Reality politics television is the anesthesia while they slowly dismember you.

Chicago.
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 443
Shot & Wounded: 2182
Total Shot: 2625
Total Homicides: 490

Locally the talking heads on teevee looked perplexed in denial about disappearance and slaughter on there very doorstep up ticking also.
Of course a liberal expert calms the sheep as they vanish.

tim

Post by tim »

visitor wrote:
tim wrote:
aeden wrote: > I think about suicide every day. Divorced female, age 60, master's
> degree in social work. If not for my daughter, I'd be long gone by
> now. Have been trying to remain employed since being laid off from
> my job in 2009, and at age 60, it's beyond exhausting to keep
> trying. I go on interviews and can see in the faces of the very
> young people who are interviewing me that I am not going to get
> the job. I must sound younger over the phone. The savings and
> retirement funds are gone. After finding a decent paying per diem
> position as a hospital case manager last year, things finally
> started to get better. Although I did not receive benefits and was
> not in the union, I was able to work full-time hours. This week my
> hours were cut back to practically nothing. The hospital cites
> Medicare cuts, clawbacks, and the anticipation of implementing the
> Affordable Care Act as the reasons for the cutbacks in staff; so
> I'm back to where I started. I will be able to pay next month's
> rent and some of the bills, but unless I find something very soon,
> once again it's game over. There's not much point to my existence
> anymore, because things will not change for the better. I will
> only get older and I'm tired of struggling to survive. It doesn't
> surprise me at all that suicides have increased. I'm surprised
> more of us haven't opted out.
Sounds like a leftist and feminist. Can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

A woman at that age should be a grandmother enjoying her days with grandchildren surrounded by family.

Equality is a false god.
That's cold.
Not really seeing as feminism contributed to the collapse of Rome and is doing the same to America. No civilization lasts that adopts feminism.

John has also posted before how Gen X grew to despise the Boomers because of the feminist movement. Gen X grew up in broken homes to see a never ending parade of strange men in their mother's bedroom.

In a way, feminism caused the financial crisis and the other ills of Gen X.
Unfortunately, feminism and future is an oxymoron (or fortunately, depending on your point-of-view), as it seems to be unsustainable on the long run.

Based on past history, it appears that a civilization that embraces feminist values will cease to exist in just a few centuries. This is why we have never seen a feminist civilization aside from very short spans at the end of the Roman empire and possibly a few other more ancient civilizations.

Reading the history of the Roman Empire brings such glaring similarities with our own civilization, it is as if human social dynamics are literally stuck in a cycle that repeats every couple thousand years (there were two matriarchical, extremely advanced civilizations: one at the end of the Roman empire, 2000 years ago, one possibly at the end of Babylon, 4000 years ago).

For those who enjoy history, here is a short recap of social changes in Rome, 2 millenia ago (most historians focus on military and political facts, but I find the social aspects just as fascinating):

~5 century BC: Roman civilization is a a strong patriarchy, fathers are liable for the actions of their wife and children, and have absolute authority over the family (including the power of life and death)

~1 century BC: Roman civilization blossoms into the most powerful and advanced civilization in the world. Material wealth is astounding, citizens (i.e.: non slaves) do not need to work. They have running water, baths and import spices from thousands of miles away. The Romans enjoy the arts and philosophy; they know and appreciate democracy, commerce, science, human rights, animal rights, children rights and women become emancipated. No-fault divorce is enacted, and quickly becomes popular by the end of the century.

~1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies. The wealth and power of women grows very fast, while men become increasingly demotivated and engage in prostitution and vice. Prostitution and homosexuality become widespread.

~3-4 century AD: A moral and demographic collapse takes place, Roman population declines due to below-replacement birth-rate. Vice and massive corruption are rampant, while the new-born Catholic Religion is gaining power (it becomes the religion of the Empire in 380 AD). There is extreme economic, political and military instability: there are 25 successive emperors in half a century (many end up assassinated), the Empire is ungovernable and on the brink of civil war.

~5 century AD: The Empire is ruled by an elite of military men that use the Emperor as a puppet; due to massive debts and financial problems, the Empire cannot afford to hire foreign mercenaries to defend itself (Roman citizens have long ago being replaced by mercenaries in the army), and starts “selling” parts of the Empire in exchange for protection. Eventually, the mercenaries figure out that the “Emperor has no clothes”, and overrun and pillage the Empire.

humanity falls back into the Bronze Age (think: eating squirrel meat and living in a cave); 12 centuries of religious zilotry (The Great Inquisition, Crusades) and intellectual darkness follow: science, commerce, philosophy, human rights become unknown concepts until they are rediscovered again during the Age of Enlightenment in 17th century AD.

Regarding the Babylonian civilization (~2,000 BC), we have relatively few records, but we do know that they had a very advanced civilization because we found their legislative code written down on stone tablets (yes, they had laws and tribunals, and some of today’s commercial code can even be traced back to Babylonian law). They had child support laws (which seems to indicate that there was a family breakdown), and they collapsed presumably due to a “moral breakdown” figuratively represented in the Bible as the “Tower of Babel” (which was inspired by a real tower). Interesting and controversial anecdote: some claim that the Roman Catholic Religion is nothing more than a rewriting and adaptation of an ancient Babylonian religion!
You might say Roman cultural elites experienced Robin Hanson’s switch from a farmer to a forager society. How’d that turn out for everyone?

Let’s examine the parallels more closely.

~5 century BC Rome = ~1700 – 1920 America. The family unit is essentially “father knows best”, and slutting around by women is considered the height of shameful behavior, (as is cadding about by men). Monogamy is held up as the ideal arrangement without exception. (The “Wild West” might be an exception to the general rule of the day, as whoring and hell-raising were widespread in the frontier.) Lessers look up to their betters as exemplars of moral rectitude.

~1 century BC Rome = ~1920 – 1970 America. America is rising to the height of her power, a hyperpower being born. An economic and military power heretofore unseen in all recorded history. While the world digs out from under the rubble of consecutive wars and Communist pogroms, we have a battalion of aircraft carriers, a largely homogeneous population, and cheap housing for everyone willing to put in an honest day’s work. But the poison pill has been swallowed; the suffrage movement achieves its main goal, and the dark shroud of the equalist era is about to descend. In academic halls and classrooms, lessers are pedestalized, while betters are denigrated.

~1-2 century AD Rome = 1970-2000 America. The scourge of single momhood, free and easy divorce, child support laws, majority female colleges, DADT repealed, gay marriage, game, etc etc ad infinitum. In short, the ultimate expression of anti-discrimination, anti-received wisdom, individualist ideology, (ironically buttressed by the groupthink of diversity mongers.) Lessers ignore their betters, who in turn renege on their traditional responsibility to act as examples for the lessers.

~3-4 century AD Rome = 2000-2010 America. (You’ll notice America’s progression through the stages of empire is much faster than was Rome’s. This is the blessing — or curse — of high tech mass communication.) The native stock of America, (specifically, the betters of that stock), have stopped having kids. Vice and corruption are on the rise. (See: Chicago, CRA, Goldman Sachs, neocon lies, Enron, Madoff… I could go on.) Economic and political instability are the order of the day. While America’s presidents aren’t being assassinated, our elections have been nailbiters since 2000, and partisanship is at a fevered pitch. A reborn religion called Islam threatens to co-opt the sympathies of Western societies’ rootless rejects and masculinized women. Except for the thinnest upper class slice, betters now ape the habits of their lessers.

~5 century Rome = present day America. America is ruled by an elite of cognitive jackpot winners who use the President as a puppet. Massive debt and financial chicanery is practically enshrined in law. The army is less and less filled with the demographic slice of American citizens that used to make up its ranks. Mercenaries (UN peacekeepers, bribed warlords, arm-twisted allies, recent unassimilated immigrants, and the desperate, poor and out of shape) now make up a larger part of the tip of the spear that projects American power. America is in the process of slow-motion selling off of the Southwest to appease the millions of peasant illegals it cavalierly allowed to invade and settle in the country.

The Fall of Rome = ? America.

America is having her Tower of Babel moment, and the elites applaud it when they aren’t dithering over tax code arcana or the cultural impact of snarky late night TV hosts. These parallels with Rome’s fall should make you feel queasy about the future of this nation. But you’ll quickly push aside those depressing thoughts and switch on for another lightning round of Call of Duty, figuring it’s not your problem. Until it is. Do you feel lucky, punk?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

aeden

Post by aeden »

Tim
https://heyjackass.com/category/chicago-crime-2019/

The spillover is real.
Seen worse as in only three shot in the head and in burned car kinda slacked off for now.
The idiots sipping lattes cannot fathom they get shot in face because
they felt like it. As the Sheriff said some time ago the old school guys
just hit the trash in the head with a shovel and the women and children were safe.

Nothing says politicians are brain dead like standing watch over your Family with a 9 milli
since the liberal let out a murderer.

Your generation is drowning in idiots who yea, are not democrats.

Feminism was controlled opposition as it was tracked.
https://rense.com/general21/hw.htm

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... nem#p45877

Frankfurt and the Chicago red diaper thread we have here also.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... per#p33284

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:10 am
Schumer conveys he will keep them honest.
... to media pundits, to Trump's political enemies (Schumer said the president "sold out" in phase one deal), to Wall Street banks (Goldman said
"The Tariff Reduction Is Only Half What We Expected").
Think about half again will you keep them honest democrats Schumer. We know basically more than half are not even democrats....

thread: Critical Theory <----------------
Marx's theoretical formulation of the relationship between economic base and ideological superstructure focus on how power and domination operate in Marx's footsteps, Hungarian György Lukács and Italian Antonio Gramsci.
https://uww.academia.edu/StanislavVysotsky

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... cnn#p48638

aeden

Post by aeden »

Last edited by aeden on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

tim wrote:Not really seeing as feminism contributed to the collapse of Rome and is doing the same to America.
When the total number of births per year peaks, several trends reverse. For all practical purposes, in terms of trend reversals, the total number of births in the US peaked in 1961.

When the number of births is rising, since men tend to marry younger women, there is always a surplus of women (and men able to start families are scarce and therefore valuable). When that trend reverses, men are now in surplus (and somewhat more so because of the sex ratio at birth being around 1.05 though it can also be argued that effect is reduced somewhat but not entirely because there are more homosexuals than lesbians, higher male prison population, etc.) and younger women are now scarce and therefore valuable. (Speaking of which, whenever there is a search party of hundreds out looking for a missing person, it is always a young white female - ever notice that? Hundreds NEVER come out to search for a young brown female or ANY male or old female. So not only can feminists tell us how valuable women are, our civilization is telling young women that every day by its actions. What a shock to find out that you are now a 60 year old woman and worthless, just like everyone else.)

Also, I think that once the numbers of births start to decline, that is the point at which the rate of physical expansion of the civilization also starts to slow down and, therefore, traditional male activities like building infrastructure begin to decline and the civilization enters into a maintenance phase before the inevitable decline. The mix of jobs begins to change and women are able to better do many of the jobs that become prominent during the maintenance and decline phase (like health care and education, which really just serve to milk out the surplus of the civilization before it collapses). This shift in the job mix has the effect of accelerating the decline (further reducing births and the effects that result from the further reduction in births).
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The left will be the first to be decapitated.
The only thing Muslims hate more than the chosen people are atheists.
To them no quarter is ever given.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/1 ... ghter-you/
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1193 ... 16/video/1

Mean while the damn fools at out southern border have chained the gate open.
You are dealing a lethal ignorant arrogance which as we know with Dr. Warners work is consistent and correct.
They are dead wrong and the thinking Rabbi was correct on the actual thought map to the irony.
You'll find some equating Palestinians with ISIS and the lens of facts does get blurred.
The actual point remains the Intel services did due diligence and apprehended actual bad guys heading here.
Nobody likes one behind every blade of grass logic and yes facts remain to funding routes.

https://bmackie.blogspot.com/2012/04/wa ... e-job.html basically sorites paradox unleashed on mass population ignorance

At the Battle of Cape Bon, Europe learned that the barbarians would not be defeated.
Soon, the Romans would be gone.
Only eight years later, the Western Empire fell.
The coalition government in power did not survive.

Now consider the paper I will forward again later to what and who it happened to here in fact.

The discovery of Thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center is solid scientific proof and no, many are simply not
smart enough to understand.

As you conveyed:
THE PHOENIX PRINCIPLE
AND THE COMING DARK AGE
Social catastrophes – human progress
Last edited by aeden on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8B653ytFKmk/ ... 9680_o.jpg yea liberals and reality never meet until they do

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... bases-over

And how long ago was it now we asked you to wakeup?

From the inside.

They are just victim of emperyalist provokators.
Hopefully up now they will be able to think smarter.
We need conflicts as much as fish needs a bicycle.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4 ... 0df6ebffa3

aeden

Post by aeden »

Optimism Denial Delusional

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/styl ... k=yAh3KnGu

Poker chips are not all in. I will check the eoy statements for the January guidance meeting.
Equity was bought sparely - American political innocence and its many piddling derelictions - on z score only reports brutally sifted.

Our first step was to be positive. We looked at what we could do instead of what we couldn’t.

One we know has vascular dementia as the course is often unpredictable.
FAST was implemented and the diagnostics directed the neurosurgeon to a solution that thankfully was arrested in time.
I cannot underestimate the skill sets of some of these folks.
One started the masters program in medical.

Biden is raising the tax rate on capital gains, the value of the tax expenditure for step-up in basis will mechanically increase.
Bad idea and we are not the one percent.
https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=SMdEjYpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFksZhRZDU
Last edited by aeden on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.