Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

$15.80 an ounce to produce in efficient operation globally.

price paid $13.75
hold until 2021 or target
bought some is key word
Last edited by aeden on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:Something is seriously messed up.

The gold silver ratio hit a record of 104 today.
Silver is also an industrial metal. If the world economy is shutting down then probably people assume the demand will be down.

At some point silver will also be seen as a monetary metal and the price will go up. But we may need to see inflation kick up first.
In my opinion, a gold silver ratio of 104 is pricing the possibility that the global economy may shut down permanently.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Then you barter to buy a wheat grinder as done before as those who survived as was the written reality.
Many of the transliterated records we did here.
The Sun shall rise.

The next war will be water, wheat, and weather thoughts they do not even comprehend as the cycle starts
from even a solar perspective from thoughts they do not understand.
As it was said they are educated to death.

All the world has closed her eyes
Tried faith all worn and thin
For all we could have done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__TDCSNnG5w

A from the grain colony

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... r-china-us

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=_E3NmwZ2

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 am march sweeps
thread: sogo salem l8ter
If you have a full cable TV package come back after the march sweeps as warned. It was dated also.
δοκιμάζετε τὰ πνεύματα
Last edited by aeden on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Higgenbotham wrote: In my opinion, a gold silver ratio of 104 is pricing the possibility that the global economy may shut down permanently.
Lets imagine that 6 months from now the Covid-19 has faded into the background of other colds and flues. How long will it take before people are willing to go on airplanes or cruise ships again? To conferences? Travel for fun? Disney land?

I think airplanes and cruise ships need to figure out air filtration and sterilization such that one passenger is not a danger to others before they will ever get back to the old levels. This probably takes years.

Tesla's "bio defense mode" will probably help sales of their cars.

Maybe not permanently shut down but there will definitely be a lasting effect.

aeden

Post by aeden »

no clue

thread: june
best guess
55.xx wti
34xx. spx
14xx. gld

+10 -30 notes
http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly
The deceased was an 82-year-old woman with emphysema. Her death brings the US death toll to an even 50. tyler

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 800#p50732 weaponized borders
consult was the recent language of the bill

NAN points out algoloids following etf sheep pens in oil.
Alderaan and death star comes to mind. It went off. We can date that also. Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:33 pm

The failure of the human conscience
1. A weak conscience (1 Corinthians 8:7, 12)
2. A defiled conscience (Titus 1:15)
3. A seared conscience (1 Timothy 4:2)

In the forums we noted who and what these maniacs here and abroad where up to.

Anyways,
http://coinapps.com/silver/pound/calculator/

I will pick few longs when more carnage appears after Wednesday 10 yrs.
Oil plunked 27.34
Myself, expected a harder pop on gold.
Stress test survived today so whatever.

"Everything we do will seem alarmist. Everything we do after will seem inadequate" Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:50 am

reveal not conceal
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-a ... eveal.html

aeden

Post by aeden »

My bias route.
I will indeed find him again since he is still alive and a lot of his work rotated around Mr. Grant Jeffrey. Mr. Jeffrey was beyond reproach
in detail and cemented some key concepts for me since it was immutable in presentation and detail. Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6kotuWfD8

thread : elam

eyes open no fear

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote: In my opinion, a gold silver ratio of 104 is pricing the possibility that the global economy may shut down permanently.
Lets imagine that 6 months from now the Covid-19 has faded into the background of other colds and flues. How long will it take before people are willing to go on airplanes or cruise ships again? To conferences? Travel for fun? Disney land?

I think airplanes and cruise ships need to figure out air filtration and sterilization such that one passenger is not a danger to others before they will ever get back to the old levels. This probably takes years.

I'm expecting wave after wave of pandemics to sweep the world. How long it takes for the second wave of pandemic to sweep through will make some difference. If it's 6 months from now and the second wave is worse, that won't be good.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This remains my top scenario (outlined starting a couple years ago) but the hardest thing to say is whether this is the big one or whether the big one is still coming. I'm inclined to think this is NOT the big one yet...
Higgenbotham wrote:I remain steadfast in my belief that we are looking at a total civilizational collapse and that the stock market averages will go to zero (cease to exist). My idea of mean reversion in that sense is there has been a stock market that supports stock market averages for only the last 140 years, and that the mean reversion will be to zero (no stock market that supports stock market averages).
Higgenbotham wrote: My more specific predictions would be:
  • There will be a major global financial panic and crisis. Supply chains will break, resulting in unavailability of critical raw materials and components. Global trade will begin to shut down. As it begins to become apparent that the supply chain linkages are permanently broken, the global interlinked financial markets will shut down and cease to exist. This will all happen very quickly. It will not take years from the initial panic.
  • The focus of governments will turn to controlling their panicked and hungry populations. Due to lack of availability of imported goods and adequate storage "sufficient to reconstitute" a system consistent with nation state government, this will prove to be too little too late and most government will devolve to the local level as populations lose faith in their national governments and the national governments lose the resources and ability to control their populations.
  • There will be no large scale nuclear war. Instead, the population will be culled through starvation, local strife (including settling of long-standing scores) and disease. Wave after wave of pandemics will sweep the world.
  • Similar to national economies and governments, centralized utilities will fail or become so decrepit as to be unsafe and unusable. All centralized utilities including the power grid will shut down permanently.
  • The initial worldwide kill rate during the first couple decades following the financial panic will exceed 90%. The global population will be in the range of a few tens of millions when the bottom is hit in two or three centuries. Similar to the last dark age, the world's largest cities will have a population on the order of 25,000 and a large town will be 1,000.
  • Life during the coming dark age will be similar to the last dark age but worse due to environmental damage and pollution.

John

Post by John »

Higgenbotham wrote:
vincecate wrote:

I'm expecting wave after wave of pandemics to sweep the world. How long it takes for the second wave of pandemic to sweep through will make some difference. If it's 6 months from now and the second wave is worse, that won't be good.

Wave after wave? Why?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:
Wave after wave? Why?
The 1918 flu came in 3 waves. This one might.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resour ... -waves.htm