Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 25-Jun-2020 World View: Higgie and Chauvie
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:47 pm
> According to my wife, I look more like this mugshot of Chauvin
> than I do my own passport photo. Since I had only seen the video
> and not Chauvin's mugshot, I hadn't realized how eerie the
> similarity is. My wife is looking for a photo that I can post to
> compare.

> But still, that's no reason for democrats to go off on me. Their
> complaint is that whites are stereotyping and judging by
> appearances. That's what they're doing to me.

> Chauvin

> Higgenbotham right now off webcam

So what are you going to do now? You've been pegged on the street by
the local Democrat Kindergarten zoo animals as a Derek Chauvin
lookalike or, at the very least, a White Supremacist and Nazi. Are
you afraid to leave your home? Or are you able to avoid that one area
where you were attacked?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:44 pm
** 25-Jun-2020 World View: Higgie and Chauvie

So what are you going to do now? You've been pegged on the street by
the local Democrat Kindergarten zoo animals as a Derek Chauvin
lookalike or, at the very least, a White Supremacist and Nazi. Are
you afraid to leave your home? Or are you able to avoid that one area
where you were attacked?
I'm probably their flavor of the week until the lunatics forget this news and move onto the next item. In another 8 weeks, most will forget about what Chauvin's mugshot looked like, just like they forgot about Dahmer (though the last time I was reminded - by an Indian coworker - that I looked like Dahmer was 3 years after Dahmer was arrested).

What will be left with me is that these loony left nuts are loonier and more dangerous than I estimated. As we head into the election, I will probably keep my guns loaded and stay on high alert. I think these tantrums are more about the election and trying to intimidate perceived Trump voters than anything else, and I anticipate it will get much worse. I'm beginning to wonder if it can even be agreed how to hold an election.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I expect whatever the outcome of the November election, it'll make 2016 look trivial by comparison. Democrats have already declared the 2020 election to be illegitimate, writing countless articles on Republican voter suppression. They still haven't accepted 2016 and certainly won't accept a loss in 2020.

And I'd say our division is getting to the point where it's dangerous, not merely aggravating. There are people I know, who i thought were sensible, bragging about removing people from their lives who don't agree with them. We're seeing people have their careers destroyed for wrongthink. The CHAZ in Seattle are arming themselves, for all their dislike of guns. Any election that doesn't produce the desired results is the result of suppression. I'm seeing friendships end,

We can't and won't trust the election results. Back in 2000, I heard people scream Bush stole the election from Gore, but they were much more on the fringe. Now almost every Democrat I know believe the Republicans are guilty of treason. And while I've heard conservatives I know scream, it's not with anything like the sort of loathing the left is. I still can't stand Trump, but I'm looking at the alternative.

During the 2000s, our division was irritating and I cursed them as a clown circus. In 2020, it sparks genuine fear. And I see no sign of enough people taking a step back; we're plowing straight ahead, and it's an open question whether we'll see sense in time.

Post by Guest »

Unilever is pulling skin lighting products from Southeast Asia in response to all the BLM mayhem, death, looting, and destruction. The secretaries at the office are ticked off. Now they will be forced to buy dangerous and potentially damaging skin lighters from domestic Indian makers...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Unilever is pulling skin lighting products from Southeast Asia in response to all the BLM mayhem, death, looting, and destruction. The secretaries at the office are ticked off. Now they will be forced to buy dangerous and potentially damaging skin lighters from domestic Indian makers...
What is "skin lighting"? Is that the same thing as "skin lightening"?

Post by Guest »

Lighten the color of your skin. Pervasive use throughout East Asia for the purpose of making skin less dark. Because their social statification relies heavily on skin color within their own racial demographic. Lighter is higher status and vice versa.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is stupid. Now black radicals are destroying industries. Lightening skin creams are a billion dollar industry. So, let me get this straight: suntan lotion and a tan are alright (because white people secretly want to be black- yeah, right) but skin creams which lighten one's complexion are not? So blacks now get to dictate lifestyle choices to Southeast Asians and Indians?

The backlash against blacks is going. To. Be. Huge.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

from TREVOR
I expect whatever the outcome of the November election, it'll make 2016 look trivial by comparison. Democrats have already declared the 2020 election to be illegitimate, writing countless articles on Republican voter suppression. They still haven't accepted 2016 and certainly won't accept a loss in 2020.
While it currently looks like Trump doesn't stand a chance, I am sure that he will do everything possible to swing things his way.

As has just recently been mentioned, the BLM demonstrations quickly morphed from something that was understandable (we do have quite a few overly aggressive police in this country, and they often engage in racial profiling), to something that was not; looting and anarchy.

Currently, I would estimate that maybe 1% of the country was involved in the actual demonstrations. That means it was still rather a fringe element. Had it been kept to peaceful demonstrations, that may have resulted in the effect that most everyone wants: better policing tactics, getting bad cops off of the police forces, etc.

But with the current extreme left lunacy (going after statues of Lincoln and Grant, without whom slavery would have continued for quite some time), the "autonomous zones" and "defunding" or slashing police budgets and presence, it is going to backfire big time on the left.

Getting back to Trump, I, personally, find him repugnant. He will put out another round of "tax rebates", which will be his next attempt to buy votes.

But even more dangerously, I believe that he knows that both Bush presidencies got a huge poll boost when shooting started. I am convinced that he will go after the Iranians in mid October to get the patriotic bounce that Bush 1 got with the Gulf War, and that Bush 2 got with 9/11.

All of these things combined could get him close or over the top in November. Worst case would be a contested election that goes to the House of Representatives or something like that.

I believe that real rioting and anarchy would then break out, and it would look like the US is killing itself internally. That is when I think China (or Russia) would make a BIG move. On top of that would be the economic storm that is coming due to the high levels of debt and speculation that the WuHu flu lockdowns have caused to start spinning out of control.

I agree wholeheartedly with John that at that point, the majority of the country would rally against an external attack. A lot would have to be done to deal with the internal dissension at that point, but most Americans would rally to save the country.

Post by Guest »

Let us all hope that the U.S. gets an early Christmas present with the re-election of the best President in their history, and they have had a few bad ones!! Hillary Clinton would have been worse..... much worse!!

Sue S

Post by Sue S »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 am
Guest wrote:
This is stupid. Now black radicals are destroying industries. Lightening skin creams are a billion dollar industry. So, let me get this straight: suntan lotion and a tan are alright (because white people secretly want to be black- yeah, right) but skin creams which lighten one's complexion are not? So blacks now get to dictate lifestyle choices to Southeast Asians and Indians?

The backlash against blacks is going. To. Be. Huge.
Smear all you like, but the BLM movement has struck a cord with millions of our fellow citizens fed up with the discrimination all too many of them suffer and see their friends, neighbours and co-workers suffer - no doubt the lockdown has given people time to think.

You just don't 'get it' do you? - probably because you don't get racial abuse yourself.

Some of the posters here remind me of dinosaurs looking up with incomprehension tinged with ignorance as the giant meteor strikes.

It is not often that the underlying tectonic plates of our society shifts - 1945, The 60's, Late 70's spring to mind - but it's happening again.