Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
ihatecnbc2000

Re: Financial topics

Post by ihatecnbc2000 »

At this time, I don't have any strong feel that the market is getting ready to reverse from the overnight high so maybe a blow off is in the cards before a reversal is possible, don't know either.
Would be so funny to watch an Uncle Buck rally rain on the greed-fest parade.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Yea he might.
Another 300 million dollar corruption question.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... s/2435162/

A spokesman for the Justice Department Civil Rights Division in Washington DC also had no comment.

NAACP Leader Calls For Paterson Mail-In Vote to Be Canceled Amid Corruption Claims Two more candidates,
including one of the race winners, joined the call for a recount and a criminal investigation.

VOTER FRAUD: Michigan City Clerk Charged With Altering Hundreds Of Midterm Ballots;
... a Democrat, ended up winning that election by a mere 6,504 votes out of 245,055.

Grace Fraud is clearly on deck.
Bob Bish will never learn either.

Harvesters picking up ballots don't have to show an ID,
they don't have to be a citizen,
and they don't have to be eligible to vote.

What could go wrong is whats wrong.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:04 am
Please comment on residential real estate. I'm not quite in the position to sell our home in preparation for whatever might happen. But I'm finding a dearth of real-time knowledge.
I expect inflation to pick up, at least 1970s type inflation and most probably much worse. At some point as inflation picks up they will have to start letting interest rates go up some and this will bring down real estate prices. However, the value of a 30 year bond will drop much faster than the price of houses and eventually houses will go up with inflation. The 30 year bond value will keep going down if inflation keeps going up.

Gold is up more than 50% in not very long. If you could get a 30 year mortgage for 2.5% fixed rate and buy gold I really think you would come out ahead. Over that long a period I am confident inflation will take the price of the house and gold way up. I would never use mortgage money to speculate in the stock market (long or short) but over the next 30 years long gold seems a very safe bet to me. However, there is something to be said for having your home safe without any mortgage. So I am not doing this. In part because in Anguilla we don't have the low interest rates of the USA but also emotionally I like having my house paid off.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Democrats are counting on gutless RINOs to cave in.

At the president’s direction, we have made no less than four different offers" on unemployment insurance as well as a moratorium on evictions, Meadows said Friday.

The Nation will be theirs to rule forever as plantation debt slaves.
They figure they can use their ownership of the sycophant media to successfully blame Trump.

Cut Senate, Federal, and State pay one third and halve benefits.
10 million illegal tax slaves on the books to be modest.
Welcome them to what you did to us in NAFTA.
What Grace do you show the real taxpayer as you sat on your ass as those kids drank toxic water.
Worthless Andrenocrome thieving Sea Hag as the chorus of the frogs lament Grace.

Aristophanes - Frogs, the end of an era soaked in avarice. First performed at the Athenians’ winter festival for Dionysus in 405 BC, the year before democratic Athens’ final defeat and collapse in the Peloponnesian War.

The underworld which Aristophanes presents is the Hell of the mythological and religious traditions of Attica as we meet the gods and demons as Charon on his boat; the chorus of Eleusinian initiates. But it is innkeepers, lusty chambermaids and testy slaves of a place like the real world: the frog-chorus inhabits not only the river Styx, but the Lenaean marshes in our case The District of Columbia since 1871.
Wages of deceit to rain ruin upon the informed. America never made it to civilization since it was always a grain colony masked as enlightened it was said.

Isaiah 59:10 (KJV) We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night;
we are in desolate places as dead men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9672d9lP4

aeden

Post by aeden »

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?keywords=vxrt
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:13 pm
The company’s expected earnings growth rate for the current year is 75.1%
#$vxrt

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buy-coro ... 05923.html
out 4now
b back?
doubt it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLz-ktBpSIY

aeden

Post by aeden »

And helping all these assets rise in value, DXY Dollar Index suffered its biggest monthly drop since 2010...
thread: rope burn - LSE Business Review

get in a liberal head and you will be walking in circles forever
https://chrismarquis.com/research

Shades of gray are regional burn zones. We conveyed rope burn for just what we see here.

Imprints. The new cartels have one thing in common. They know who, and why these burn zones
operate.
You got it, dude. I know these characters well and precisely how they operate. It is not "sustainable" in the least and they know it.

instantiate rules function
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0Q__hBauk

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate- ... d=72029980

Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Sen. Richard Shelby was asked by reporters what the headquarters construction has to do with the coronavirus and he said, "That's a good question."
McConnell was also asked about the appropriation and he appeared to be unaware of its inclusion.
Commercial property every where open. Fish heads.
Rotting bridges every where.

RKM starting with Schofeld in the 1840s created CE just as they created the Jesuits back in the 1500s
Sheep graze as the three angels warned us in Dan.
Point remains clear since 1844 and the internecine slaughter from the 1202 files.

aeden

Post by aeden »

....and then we have the democrat neighbor lady that told the Wife that they are trying to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland
are Trump supporters....

...TDS said mail in ballets are not a issue...

I have no clue how the third rock got even this far.

In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission
with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)

It makum them feeeelzzz beteeeeer, move on 55 dayz in a row protesting.....
Only two locals shot dead no arrest.

Public 'schools' have nothing to do with "education". Nothing. They are nothing more than indoctrination centers that preach allegiance to the new communist state.

I spent nearly a decade of my life working as a school district administrator - facilities and transportation. The school principals, teachers, and coaches were some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in my nearly 1/2 century on this planet. Especially the 'teachers' -- mostly Karens that somehow managed to serve enough time in college or university to earn a piece of paper that certified them to preach the new Gospel of compliance.
My conscience finally got the best of me; I had to resign.
However, looking back, I don't regret working there;
I had an inside perspective that taught me what to expect in the future. harmonic

=======================================
I'm actively searching for a home in a much cheaper property-tax zone, and my children will be home schooled,
never to step foot in one of these commie-indoctrination concentration camps.
I really wish the entire public education system would die. mhp

aeden

Post by aeden »

One of the camps operated in the Chinese city of Xinjiang, which is allegedly the hub of China’s many concentration camps. The NBA sent out a brief ordering their employees not to comment on the scandal and to feign ignorance if approached by ESPN.

An anonymous employee told ESPN that working the youth camps was like being in “World War II Germany,” with another claiming that it was “a sweat camp for athletes.” A former coach stated that “we were basically working for the Chinese government.” Many coaches reportedly quit the camps out of protest because of how badly the young players were being abused. One coach said that a Chinese coach threw a basketball in the face of a young man and then “kick[ed] him in the gut.”

“Imagine you have a kid who’s 13, 14 years old, and you’ve got a grown coach who is 40 years old hitting your kid,” the coach said. “We’re part of that. The NBA is part of that.”

The NBA attempted to deflect blame after being forced to address the camps.

The NBA is steeped in hypocrisy, in bed with a totalitarian state while turning their backs on the Americans who made them into a powerhouse.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wtf-nba-e ... ly-beaten/

NFL Players Can Be Fined for Attending Church Services.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/ agenda white flag lies - yes we trended mutation rna sequences also.
The late phase and early phase treatment facts. Our folks know front-line to rehab realities... Wake up.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://ibb.co/JFT0MYd Facts do matter and collaboration agenda cults.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.
An Introduction Programming Manual.
It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.
The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.

The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.
When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.
Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.

thread: chemical shamans
No they will not understand
Soft targets are underway. Press and now visual media soft policy. Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Pick one since you have no choice.
Level I - pathological defences (i.e. psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (i.e. fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)
Level III - neurotic defences (i.e. intellectualization, reaction formation, dissociation, displacement, repression) <-----------
Level IV - mature defences (i.e. humour, sublimation, suppression, altruism, anticipation)

http://mises.org/books/leftism_kuehnelt_leddihn.pdf
In other words, there is a real antagonism, an incompatibility, a mutual exclusiveness between liberty and enforced equality.
We can only monitor the condition. On a longer and accurate encyclical view they cannot understand the most dangerous
place they are actually in. As you can see they are stuck at level III since they are not Democrats.

Revelation 9:21
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

pharmakeia

Aug 1, 2020 7:00 AM The UK Slips Into A Repressive State.
But in the face of mounting attacks on our liberty and our freedom, we are silent.
We have had our liberty taken away from us.
Our movements are monitored. Our discussions are censored via social media...

July 31, 2020 11:25 PM
Rice lied to Congress about how actively involved in the effort to spy on the Trump campaign was the inner circle.

Generational Dynamics is about analyzing and predicting the results of mass delusions of all sorts.
The Team here has one Bias. That is a good thing.