Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown

aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... wns-werent

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:08 pm
The pediatric model from Brussels was good science and the algos can sweep for more missed data fragility to normal
pathology of effects that was released.
We took the Sweden failure cluster model to our perception management from pharmacological interests
and quasi government collaborations as we know had enough time for narrative and data scrubbing activity's we logged also.

Locally few even pretended to accept perception management cults.
Deming was correct then as to now also.
The Deming cycle is a continuous quality improvement model which consists of a logical sequence.
Not even 5S matters.

thread: sweden

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:57 pm
aeden wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:50 pm
34xx because - well, why the hell not.
My thought too. I covered today.
This is mostly an admission that I have no idea what's going on. My last comment about my position was in August saying that I was short 10 lots and the market was more overvalued than it's ever been, in my opinion. Yet the S&P rose another 200 points before dropping about 300 points. So why get out here? Because I have no clue. And because next week is options expiration and the Fed, and the market tends to rise into those events.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Yes H and we knew this.
To require member banks to maintain pass-through digital dollar wallets for certain persons, and for other purposes.
My sweeps accounts or _borrowed shares_
Since Operation PRISM if we are looking for brass tacks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_%28 ... lide-6.jpg
As we explained to the FBI before this we did not have the time to decompile the bots and sent them back when
they sent data. Yea this was before back orifice so relax children as we erased some firmware from the thieving pricks but who cares. Still surrounded by idiots who think we are full of it. I just mention the sandbox they worship.

The only way to kill the current mini beast is to remove the feeding trough from it and starve it to death.
The only thing I hate more than fascist who are communists that are both the idiots who deny what the Letter and Book that tell us what unless it wakes up.

This does not include the Praetorian money cults who went after Donald J Trump. The mistresses of active measures with their skirts over faces also. That feeding trough also is propaganda and information all of which live or die by expediency of the digital environment we live in. All half measures will fail. Utility poles are half way cut through all over the left coast and dozens arrested for fires to burn out red votes. The enclaves are protected by Bob Bish States. The game theory maps prove this hypothesis not taking into account other activities witnessed from as we can say coming down. Its is not conspiracy when they are to dumb to catch up. This leaves us people and the book and letter just as Tellus had to do.

We told you.

The “strategy of tension” is one of those unsavoury moments in contemporary history that we don’t learn about in school, or even university.

Tellus indeed is on watch.

“Stranger of Athens, we have heard much of thy wisdom and of thy travels through many lands, from love of knowledge and a wish to see the world. I am curious therefore to inquire of thee, whom, of all the men that thou hast seen, thou deemest the most happy?” This he asked because he thought himself the happiest of mortals: but Solon answered him without flattery, according to his true sentiments, “Tellus of Athens, sire.” Full of astonishment at what he heard, Croesus demanded sharply, “And wherefore dost thou deem Tellus happiest?” To which the other replied, “First, because his country was flourishing in his days, and he himself had sons both beautiful and good, and he lived to see children born to each of them, and these children all grew up; and further because, after a life spent in what our people look upon as comfort, his end was surpassingly glorious. In a battle between the Athenians and their neighbours near Eleusis, he came to the assistance of his countrymen, routed the foe, and died upon the field most gallantly. The Athenians gave him a public funeral on the spot where he fell, and paid him the highest honours.”

When they come to burn you down some will be surprised. Bury us where we fall defending ours.
Last edited by aeden on Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 am, edited 8 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/c ... wine-fever

In June 2019 the UK destroyed its stocks of rinderpest virus, held at the Pirbright Institute in Surrey, which were most of the world's retained samples. This followed the compilation of a digital record of the virus's genetic code, thereby obviating the need to store samples as a protective resource in case the virus re-emerges. Researchers at Pirbright and the United Nations expressed a hope that the other samples in laboratories around the world will also be destroyed, totally eradicating the virus from the Earth.

https://cgs.illinois.edu/people/daniel-l-rock/
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=lab+257&ia=web

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:30 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
aeden wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:50 pm
34xx because - well, why the hell not.
This is mostly an admission that I have no idea what's going on. My last comment about my position was in August saying that I was short 10 lots and the market was more overvalued than it's ever been, in my opinion. Yet the S&P rose another 200 points before dropping about 300 points. So why get out here? Because I have no clue. And because next week is options expiration and the Fed, and the market tends to rise into those events.
The short term moving average has at last broken down below the 21 day moving average so I think we may well have the beginnings of a sharp and sustained down side. As I said a little while ago 'the party has begun'. I am not short at present but licking my wounds and anxious to recoup so I shall be watching so very closely

aeden

Post by aeden »

I understand your view.
Weaker hand is what H alluded to given our pretext of the conversation from regulation q and t.

And as he was walking in the temple, the chief priests and the scribes and the elders came to him, and they said to him,
“By what authority are you doing these things, or who gave you this authority to do them?”
Jesus said to them, “I will ask you one question; answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
Was the baptism of John from heaven or from man? Answer me.”
And they discussed it with one another, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’
But shall we say, ‘From man’?”—they were afraid of the people, for they all held that John really was a prophet.
So they answered Jesus, “We do not know.” And Jesus said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.”

The point is a narrative of what they are doing and what they are saying in today's measures.
H and us here understand as some also do in humility what the fig tree means.

I have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZqZVunCb4

They know of what I speak they will build it for 200 million or we can save it for 20 million.

Comm have yet to apologize to the world for their orgy of death.
I will tell the Wife and her People how much you care.

Violence will continue until Antifa is put out of business. They are the specter of Death.

ANTIFA terrorists were trained in Syria as part of a Kurdish neo-Marxist fighting force.
ANTIFA are “part of an insurgency ground force with provable foreign government representation
and foreign insurgents from terrorist groups,” Geneva Conventions protections no longer apply to them.
That is already know by the Adults.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

«In the years since the Lehman bust in 2008, we have been living through the most speculative era in the history of mankind», says economic historian Edward Chancellor, author of «Devil take the Hindmost», a book about the history of financial speculation. While financial markets are pushed higher by ever lower interest rates, the substance of paper wealth is getting wrecked, he cautions.

«The very term bubble means that it must at some stage collapse», Chancellor says.

«Either it collapses politically by creating a swing of the political pendulum against it», says Chancellor in an in-depth conversation via Zoom – «or it will be the comeback of inflation which will end the bubble.»
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/anti- ... these-days

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:40 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:30 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:

The short term moving average has at last broken down below the 21 day moving average so I think we may well have the beginnings of a sharp and sustained down side. As I said a little while ago 'the party has begun'. I am not short at present but licking my wounds and anxious to recoup so I shall be watching so very closely
The S&P futures are up 20 points tonight. I just sold December at 3344. Like I said, I have no clue how high any rebound might go, but this is better than where I got out, so I'll take it.

One thing that came to mind is the market gapped down one day last week on the Astrazeneca news (that the trial was halted) and that put in the low of the week. Now it has (perhaps) gapped up on news that the trial has been resumed. It could be that will put in the high for the week, but I doubt it.