Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:43 pm
** 10-Sep-2020 World View: China and Taiwan
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm
> Chinese fighter jets buzz Taiwan for a second day as tensions rise

> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiw ... SKBN2610HG
It was not so long ago that the official CCP position was that the
status quo should be maintained, and sooner or later the Taiwan
people would want to become part of China, because China is so
wonderful. The model, according to this fantasy, was Hong Kong and
the "one nation, two systems" arrangement.

That's now completely out the window. No one seriously believes that
the Taiwanese people will ever voluntary accept union with China.

For the CCP, that means that there's no choice: It will be necessary
to annex Taiwan through war. At this point, they may even have a day
already planned. And with China becoming visibly more belligerent and
nationalistic every day, that day may not be far off.

So Chinese jets buzzing Taiwan may just be to annoy the Taiwanese, or
it may be testing Taiwan's defenses in preparation for an imminent
war.
Give Taiwan 50 nukes right now.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Could the POTUS election fit into the timing of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, either just before or just after?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Before the invasion of Panama the US military conducted Helicopter drills from craft for 23 days in a row to get the Panama forces out of high alert and into a normalcy bias. then on the 24th day the US invaded

For Brexit

Post by For Brexit »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:03 am
Navigator wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:28 pm
He thinks that China may be trying to manipulate commodities markets.

I think that if China was preparing for war, and knew that shipping imports were to be in danger, they would stockpile strategic materials. Therefore the above is a very telling sign that the preparations that take the longest to execute are underway.
Stockpiling for war was my first thought too. I can't believe the writer hasn't considered this. He has probably never served in the military.
I am in Asia, so I guess I am about to find out what china is really up to.
Of course, when nothing has happened in 3 or 4 months time, the brave and free armchair experts in this comment section will be doubling down with more ludicrous prophecies, whilst they're being ordered to line up with their PPE at the soup kitchen.

Post by Guest »

Watch China move on Taiwan around November the 4th.

As the domestic political confusion caused by the Democrats reaches its peak.

Put hyper-sonic nukes in Taiwan. The U.S. is going to end up nuking them eventually. So, who cares?

Any bets large swathes of BLM funding is coming from China?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:03 am
Navigator wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:28 pm
He thinks that China may be trying to manipulate commodities markets.

I think that if China was preparing for war, and knew that shipping imports were to be in danger, they would stockpile strategic materials. Therefore the above is a very telling sign that the preparations that take the longest to execute are underway.
Stockpiling for war was my first thought too. I can't believe the writer hasn't considered this. He has probably never served in the military.
I am in Asia, so I guess I am about to find out what china is really up to.
No wonder why China is stockpiling commodities.

John

Post by John »

12-Sep-20 World View -- New 'historic' Israel-Bahrain peace agreement generates controversy

Mideast peace continues to be a fantasy objective

** 12-Sep-20 World View -- New 'historic' Israel-Bahrain peace agreement generates controversy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e200912

Contents:
New 'historic' Israel-Bahrain peace agreement generates controversy
Mideast peace continues to be a fantasy objective

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Israel, Bahrain,
United Arab Emirates, UAE,
ning peace agreements as well. He didn't name
Morocco, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia,
Egypt, Jordan, Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas

Post by Guest »

I'm thinkin' a big economic crash this October or in January. And the democrats will all stand in line to blame Trump.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

The draft of the first quarter of the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms" is done.

It will need to be reviewed for grammar and those pesky misspellings that make it through auto-correct, but the content is done.

Based on feedback, I did make a minor change. I only got a couple of pages into specific preparations, so I wrote about the ones that will save your life rather than just to start to get into financial matters.

The manuscript will be available to those that have contributed $100 and up within a few days. If you have not donated, please do so. If you donated less than $100 previously, you can add to your previous donation to make this target, and you can have access.

I will stop writing at this point, as I previously declared, until we get the donations to compensate for writing the next quarter of the manuscript.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:10 am
The draft of the first quarter of the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms" is done.

It will need to be reviewed for grammar and those pesky misspellings that make it through auto-correct, but the content is done.

Based on feedback, I did make a minor change. I only got a couple of pages into specific preparations, so I wrote about the ones that will save your life rather than just to start to get into financial matters.

The manuscript will be available to those that have contributed $100 and up within a few days. If you have not donated, please do so. If you donated less than $100 previously, you can add to your previous donation to make this target, and you can have access.

I will stop writing at this point, as I previously declared, until we get the donations to compensate for writing the next quarter of the manuscript.
I don't have the income right now to afford $100. Times are rather tough for me. How much will the completed paper edition cost? I would rather have that than a digital edition.