Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 28-Nov-2020 World View: Questions that Jews ask
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:29 am
> I have a unique perspective on the exchange here because I am 1/8
> Jewish, though one would never know it.

> One day I was talking with an old man who sold advertising for 40
> years. He said when he sold advertising to Jewish businessmen
> they would ask him business related questions that nobody else
> would ever think to ask. He said to me, "You also ask questions
> that nobody would ever think to ask and you are the first non-Jew
> I have ever met who asks the kinds of questions that the Jews
> ask." I don't need to explain what that means.
As a non-Jew of Greek heritage, I have no idea what that means. What
does it mean?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Not Red wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:13 am
You have no idea what you are talking about, and no trying doesn't cut it. In places like Russia and China "trying to understand" will just get people killed. You are still virtue signalling. America is collapsing and you are still trying to win a prize for being poltically correct. You are useless. And...you are already dead. You just don't know it. You would be eaten alive in Russia or China. You would never survive. When your country collapses, you should look in mirror because it will be your fault. People like you contribute to the rot.

No one cares if you continue to talk in circles while Rome burns. You will burn with it.
Refusing to acknowledge the existence of a non-existent IJC is being politically correct now? If you actually believe that, then you are the one who has no idea what you're talking about.

Burner Prime wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:41 am
I hope people are listening to this guy and he is not the first person I've read who dispenses brutal truth in a clear, simple and unequivocal way.
You completely misunderstand that post you quoted. He is not dispensing brutal truth, and if you read his previous posts then hopefully you'll understand what I mean by that.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Those leaders will face many important decisions and one of the most important decisions will be what to do with the Jews who are in their territory, whether to allow additional Jews into their territory, and, if they don't, what to do with the Jews in the territories they take over.
The only leaders who would view such tasks as being important are those who are on the far left, on the far right, are Arab nationalists, or are Islamists. The Red-Green-Brown alliance.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Back to the second paragraph. For those of the opinion that the Russian Oligarchs "just happen" to be Jewish, from my unique perspective, no, that is not correct.
No, you don't have a unique perspective when it comes to the Oligarchs. The Oligarchs did things that ordinary Jewish businessmen would find to be reprehensible. You cannot equate one with the other in this case.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 am
Higgenbotham wrote:

does it mean?
It means several things.

The most obvious with regard to recent postings are the comments that 6 of the 7 Russian Oligarchs are Jewish, etc. If I were a Russian Oligarch, people would say I'm non-Jewish, but I'm really not. At least, I don't consider myself to be completely non-Jewish.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:28 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Back to the second paragraph. For those of the opinion that the Russian Oligarchs "just happen" to be Jewish, from my unique perspective, no, that is not correct.
No, you don't have a unique perspective when it comes to the Oligarchs. The Oligarchs did things that ordinary Jewish businessmen would find to be reprehensible. You cannot equate one with the other in this case.
I do have a unique perspective because I am part Jewish, and I think I know that part of myself very well.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:33 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:
I do have a unique perspective because I am part Jewish, and I think I know that part of myself very well.
A unique perspective on the Oligarchs? How does your experience with that man correlate to the Oligarchs?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:39 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

A unique perspective on the Oligarchs? How does your experience with that man correlate to the Oligarchs?
I'll leave this fight between you and the other posters to go back to the Financial Topics forum.

I thought what I wrote was enough to get my point across, but I don't want to write a book on this topic.

Mostly I was interested in finding out if such a TV series likely existed, and post the results of that search.

It's my opinion that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's also my very strong opinion that people who are part Jewish can see both sides of this argument more clearly than either side. And I am that, you can be sure.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 am
Higgenbotham wrote:

does it mean?
John, if your question is about what kinds of questions Jews ask when making business dealings that others don't, I can give you an example.

I recently posted that I looked at some land that a friend of mine saw.

When we finished looking at it, the owner asked if I had any more questions. Mind you, I have not looked at land in years and am no expert on land at all.

I began by asking him how much the property taxes are on the land. He told me. It was a low amount.

Then I asked is the land was categorized as timber land and he said yes.

Next I asked him if the county requires that some timber be cut off the land every so often to keep it categorized as timber land. He said no. He said he hasn't cut any timber off the land (I think he knew what I was driving at).

I then asked him what category of production the land was classified at for tax purposes. He said he didn't know.

Then I asked him if the land is transferred to another buyer if a timber management plan is required to be filed with the county or whether the exemption automatically carries forward. He said it automatically carries forward.

Next I asked him how often the county requires that any paperwork be filled out to keep the exemption and what is the nature of the paperwork. He told me some forms are required to be filled out about every 5 years.

Next I asked him if a house is put on the land how much of the land the county would apportion to regular property taxes. For example, would they say the lot is one acre or is there a standard amount that they apportion? He said he didn't know.

After discussing the taxes, I then switched to another topic and asked similar questions.

Before going out to look at the land, I had asked my friend how much the property taxes are and he didn't even know. Even though he had already looked at the land twice.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Higgenbotham wrote:
It's my opinion that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's also my very strong opinion that people who are part Jewish can see both sides of this argument more clearly than either side. And I am that, you can be sure.
In case you haven't noticed, this discussion started because another poster strongly implied that an "International Jewish Conspiracy" exists, and I objected to that claim. What do you believe?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, this discussion started because another poster strongly implied that an "International Jewish Conspiracy" exists, and I objected to that claim. What do you believe?
There is no conspiracy.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:22 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
There is no conspiracy.
Thank you for being clear on that.