Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by guest »

to think that since I was a child I have had this desire to know where mankind is headed and what will become of us... now I regret that I will live to find the answer

Post by Guest »

Joe biden not a president America needs but deserves.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 am
JCP wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:17 am
The Democrats are doing what they claimed Trump would do: enslave Americans and take away their rights. The left is always worse. Always.

America is over. You can tell yourself things will be ok, but I know they won't be. Between deomgraphic changes and leftist insanity, America is already dead. Trump was the last chance to save America and our lives.
One of Biden's first diktats will be the path to citizenship for (officially) 11 million (unofficially 25 million) illegal immigrants. AMERICA IS DONE.

Remember, kids: You voted for this.
And this is how the Democrats pay back all those black votes.

They are giving their jobs to illegal immigrants.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

JCP wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:17 am
The Democrats are doing what they claimed Trump would do: enslave Americans and take away their rights. The left is always worse. Always.

America is over. You can tell yourself things will be ok, but I know they won't be. Between deomgraphic changes and leftist insanity, America is already dead. Trump was the last chance to save America and our lives.
Whatever shit hits the fan was gonna hit regardless who won. At this point, all we can do is wish Biden "good luck handling it all."

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator's book is a good start to understanding where we are and what we can/should be doing if you want a better chance of surviving the turmoil. Proceeds go to John who maintains this forum quite well. There's some good insight and advice beyond the usual prepping type of information. Think about how you will continue to live into middle or old age in a very different world which is arriving rapidly.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm
Navigator's book is a good start to understanding where we are and what we can/should be doing if you want a better chance of surviving the turmoil. Proceeds go to John who maintains this forum quite well. There's some good insight and advice beyond the usual prepping type of information. Think about how you will continue to live into middle or old age in a very different world which is arriving rapidly.
Moving to the South Pole is sounding good about now.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:03 pm
** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Women in the workplace

That's an example of why men have higher salaries than women, for what
is nominally the same job. It isn't the same job, since men are
expected to work a lot more hours than women in many different fields.
That's true if men are still in charge of the workplace, but let me tell you about my experience once an affirmative action female got a foothold in a particular workplace - and it's happened to me twice.

The second time I found myself in this situation my female supervisor (who was not even a degreed engineer) assigned me to be the designated cleanup man to review the sloppy work of female engineers who made more money than I did. Once the corrections were made, the work was recorded as being outstanding and the salaries of the female engineers zoomed even higher. That was just one of a long list of anti-male stunts she pulled. The most egregious was out of 6 male contractors that were hired after I was, 4 were fired and 1 lasted less than a year. Over the same period of time, no females contractors were fired.

As mentioned previously, she found a non-supervisory job somewhere else about a month after I left. Her replacement was also a female. After she was replaced, I was contacted about a new opening that paid 25% more. The new list of responsibilities was about double my previous, so I declined. I don't think they realistically expected me to do twice what I had been doing, but they probably figured if they could get 25% they'd stay even.

The bottom line is I would have been expected to work a lot more hours for the same pay as the female engineers were receiving, not more pay.

Here's what I wrote here at the time this was going on: "There are 3 Gen X female engineers in my former workplace. All 3 expressed displeasure and anxiety when I gave my resignation. All 3 have kids to take care of. All 3 do less work and are less fit for their jobs than a male would be because of that. I can just about guarantee that these 3 former coworkers were my greatest allies in getting that 24% increase. I can almost hear the whining from 15 miles away."

Maybe with some time, my salary would have increased to reflect the additional hours worked, but it wasn't in the cards yet.

As far as what became of the situation, I heard they found a "very bright" guy with a PhD in engineering and some work experience to take the job and things are going well.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:14 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm
Moving to the South Pole is sounding good about now.
Ah, Antarctica. The only continent still open to colonization.

Today, Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, and the UK all have territorial claims to parts of Antarctica. Germany once had a claim as well, but it was abandoned after WWII.

Meanwhile, the following countries have established permanent stations in Antarctica, which could be used to justify future claims: Brazil, China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Ukraine, Uruguay, and the US.

John

Post by John »

18-Jan-21 World View -- Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan

Iran offers Shia fighters to fight the Taliban and ISIS

** 18-Jan-21 World View -- Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210118

Contents:
Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan
Why the Afghan peace agreement must fail
Iran offers Shia fighters to fight the Taliban and ISIS
Abandoning the peace talks

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Taliban, Doha, Qatar,
Mark Esper, Chris Miller, Susan Rice, Joe Biden,
Pashtuns, Hazars, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Northern Alliance,
Malay, Britain, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Syria

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John, you frequently say that in the upcoming world war, the situation in the Middle East will be Shia vs. Sunni and Arab vs. Jew.

If the Shias and Sunnis will be fighting each other, that presumably means the fault lines will apply to the Arab countries. So, which ones are Israel's allies, and which are its enemies?