Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone this morning.

John

Post by John »

** 23-Jan-2021 World View: Chinese Communist bombers near Taiwan
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:18 pm
> 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter breached Taiwan's
> Air Defense Identification Zone this morning.
-- Taiwan reports large incursion by Chinese air force
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiw ... SKBN29S0BK
(Reuters, 23-Jan-2021)

This is the Chinese Communists testing the Biden administration.

The Chinese Communists were afraid of Trump, but they sure aren't
afraid of Biden.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:29 pm
** 23-Jan-2021 World View: Chinese Communist bombers near Taiwan
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:18 pm
> 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter breached Taiwan's
> Air Defense Identification Zone this morning.
-- Taiwan reports large incursion by Chinese air force
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiw ... SKBN29S0BK
(Reuters, 23-Jan-2021)

This is the Chinese Communists testing the Biden administration.

The Chinese Communists were afraid of Trump, but they sure aren't
afraid of Biden.
Why would they be afraid of Biden? Look at how much money the Biden family has received from the Chinese government.

China Joe is letting the CCP back into the U.S. power grid

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden ... energy-eo/

John

Post by John »

** 23-Jan-2021 World View: Power grid
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:39 pm
> Why would they be afraid of Biden? Look at how much money the
> Biden family has received from the Chinese government.

> China Joe is letting the CCP back into the U.S. power grid

> https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden ... energy-eo/
Good catch.

This is extremely dangerous. Any internet-connected Chinese equipment
in America's power grid will (with absolute certainty) contain
backdoors that allow it to be monitored and controlled by the Chinese
Communist military. This means that the Chinese military will be able
to shut down America's power grid at any time of its choosing.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Would the deep state let a demented old man give control to the chinese re: power grid? One can say there are a lot of sick government and military "leaders" but all in all, I doubt it.

Just as Trump proved, a single man as executive means something, but little overall at this stage in American history.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I have written at length concerning the power grid on my website.

https://www.comingstorms.com/our-achilles-heel/

The power grid is our Achilles Heel. There is a lot in the book I wrote concerning the power situation, and how to prepare for it going down for extended periods.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:43 pm
Would the deep state let a demented old man give control to the chinese re: power grid? One can say there are a lot of sick government and military "leaders" but all in all, I doubt it.

Just as Trump proved, a single man as executive means something, but little overall at this stage in American history.
I doubt Biden is deciding much of anything - he's just doing what he has agreed to do, or what he is now being told he should do. One thing about Trump - whether you love him, tolerate him, or hate him, no one doubts he was making his own decisions.

I have tried for a while now, with the aid of John, Navigator, some other thoughtful posters, and a few extra-GD sources to discern what "big picture" explains why things are unfolding as they are. I stress that I have no expertise in any field relevant to this task, although I do have some experience making important decisions with limited information.

Sadly, my best assessment at this time is that a lot of the democrats, and more than a few republicans, have decided either that is it inevitable that the U.S. will become a surveillance state ruled by an elite core like China, or that it would be "best" if the U.S. became that. It seems they are positioning themselves to become part of that "elite." Google, Apple, and other multinational corporations undoubtedly have played a huge role in helping the CCP get to where it is today, they have profited hugely from it, and they are ready to continue on to the U.S. In fact, I would find it hard to believe that corporations and some politicians are NOT coordinating with the CCP regarding what's transpiring now in the U.S. They are probably betting that this can be accomplished without a major war, if only they can keep consolidating control over media (and some other industries, but primarily media).

I don't think that they are going to get their wish. As John points out, 75,000,000 is a very big number. 75,000,000 people, and probably (2-3) times that many (once everyone figures out what's really going on), are simply not going to peacefully give up all their rights. People will scream "BS!" en masse. Financial collapse will only exacerbate that. And all hell will break loose.

I must stress that I really don't want any of this to happen. It's just the writing I 'm starting to see on the wall.

Post by Guest »

The National Pulse also has an article about how compromised the new CIA chief is. So, he's in the pocket of the CCCP too. America has already lost the war. I'm grateful to God that mother mother passed before all of this happened. I would suffer any fate in place of my mother. I guess dying as a slave of the CCP wll be our fates under the leftists.

Good job, liberals.

JCP

Post by JCP »

American taxpayers (ahem, you know who you are) will not be allowed to leave America, while third world migrants and other ne'er-do-wells will have free access and free stuff. THE WALL will be the loss of passports and the ability to travel. You will lose your homes, jobs, and eventually your lives along with the lives of your children. THE WALL will be constructed to keep you in and take everything you have. including your life.

The welfare classes, so easily tamed by alcohol, drugs, and fast food, will run wild in the crumbling streets. Don't believe me? Look at Zimbabwe or South Africa. That is your future.

Excited?

John

Post by John »

Post containing a personal attack on Bob was moved to his Polyticks
thread. Please continue the conversation there.