Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Navigator

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Navigator »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:59 pm
John wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm
** 26-Jan-2021 World View: Illegal actions
spottybrowncow wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:02 pm
> Not to speak for Navigator, but I think that he understands
> perfectly well. What guards at Nazi death camps did was likely
> legal based on the country's laws at that time, but I don't think
> anyone would now fault someone who disobeyed. Soldiers have a duty
> to disobey "illegal" orders, but that line has, I believe,
> historically been blurry. History would undoubtedly record George
> Washington's army as a bunch of traitors if they had lost. Given
> that the appropriateness of these type actions is often determined
> only in retrospect, drawing lines in the sand in advance probably
> serves no constructive purpose.
Last year, antifa-blm fascists were burning down cities across the
country. Kamala Harris and AOC praised these fascist acts as "social
justice." This was the exact analogue to the Nazi Kristallnacht.

The point I'm making is that I'm challenging both you and Navi in the
sense that in the current evironment, there is no law. If you
criticize media censorship then you're a criminal because, by twisted
reasoning, you're advocating criminal behavior. But if you advocate
censorship, then you're indirectly approving of antifa-blm fascist
violence, which means that you're a hero supporting "social justice,"
not a criminal.

There was a time, not so long ago, when such insanity did not prevail
in America. But it does today. And it's getting progressively worse,
every day, as symbolized by the March of the Penguins.

** 12-Jan-21 World View -- America and the standard Genocide Playbook
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210112
Navi, John supports with this post, my statements above. He is correct - "in the current environment, there is no law"

What a "system," we have, right Navi?
If we have "no law" we have anarchy. We are a far way from anarchy (minus situations like downtown Seattle which was pretty much that last summer). The vast majority of the country still has rule of law. Go try and rob a bank or shoot someone (outside of NYC or similar areas).

I do agree that the system is starting to break down. But it has a long way to go. Until it does fall apart, I think the best response should be not to give up, but to try to repair what is wrong.

JCP

Post by JCP »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:44 pm
John wrote:
Last year, antifa-blm fascists were burning down cities across the country. Kamala Harris and AOC praised these fascist acts as "social justice." This was the exact analogue to the Nazi Kristallnacht.
You regularly attribute the violence last summer to Antifa and Black Lives matter. I think Black Lives Matter are practicing non violence along the pattern set by Gandhi and King. Protest enough and someone figures out that they can win votes by listening. The violence comes from folks like the bad cops, the looters, the Boogaloo Bois, the Proud Boys, QAnon and the secret police. The Wolverine Watchmen are not included only as the cops acted before their plans went into effect. This violence came to a head, became a crisis level problem, with the capitol insurrection.

As long as you maintain this misattribution, this lack of understanding of what is happening, you end up fighting the wrong enemy.

I am more inclined to associate the Nazi Kristallnacht with the capitol riots. Both were attempts by authoritarians to overthrow a legitimate democratic government. The difference was that the capitol insurrection didn’t work.
This is total BS and has allowed law and order to breakdown (almost completely in some cities) and has made America a dangerous to place to live for most. It was not the proud boys and "secret police" looting stores, beating up, and even murdering people. If Bob really believes this then he is really stupid. And NO, this is not flaming. This is pointing out unbelievable craziness.

The hypocrisy of the left has bcome an existential threat to half of America.

Post by Guest »

Inflation, hyperinflation, financial collapse, societal collapse and world war III. The only unknown is the timeline.

John

Post by John »

** 26-Jan-2021 World View: Collapse
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:03 am
> Inflation, hyperinflation, financial collapse, societal collapse
> and world war III. The only unknown is the timeline.
No. Correction: Deflation, deflationary spiral, financial crisis,
world war.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

JCP wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:55 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
John wrote:
Last year, antifa-blm fascists were burning down cities across the country. Kamala Harris and AOC praised these fascist acts as "social justice." This was the exact analogue to the Nazi Kristallnacht.
You regularly attribute the violence last summer to Antifa and Black Lives matter. I think Black Lives Matter are practicing non violence along the pattern set by Gandhi and King. Protest enough and someone figures out that they can win votes by listening. The violence comes from folks like the bad cops, the looters, the Boogaloo Bois, the Proud Boys, QAnon and the secret police. The Wolverine Watchmen are not included only as the cops acted before their plans went into effect. This violence came to a head, became a crisis level problem, with the capitol insurrection.

As long as you maintain this misattribution, this lack of understanding of what is happening, you end up fighting the wrong enemy.

I am more inclined to associate the Nazi Kristallnacht with the capitol riots. Both were attempts by authoritarians to overthrow a legitimate democratic government. The difference was that the capitol insurrection didn’t work.
This is total BS and has allowed law and order to breakdown (almost completely in some cities) and has made America a dangerous to place to live for most. It was not the proud boys and "secret police" looting stores, beating up, and even murdering people. If Bob really believes this then he is really stupid. And NO, this is not flaming. This is pointing out unbelievable craziness.

Total BS? BLM is not protesting for solving racial inequality through legislation? The other organizations listed do not each for their own diverse reasons promote violence or lawlessness? Kristalnacht and the capitol insurrection were not both insurrections to overthrow democracies?

If you are interested in resolving problems you had best acknowledge what the other guy is saying and doing. If you submerge yourself in a xenophobic lack of acknowledgement of what your rivals desire and are working towards, you are not going to meaningfully engage them.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:58 am
JCP wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:55 pm
Bob Butler wrote:

Total BS? BLM is not protesting for solving racial inequality through legislation? The other organizations listed do not each for their own diverse reasons promote violence or lawlessness? Kristalnacht and the capitol insurrection were not both insurrections to overthrow democracies?

If you are interested in resolving problems you had best acknowledge what the other guy is saying and doing. If you submerge yourself in a xenophobic lack of acknowledgement of what your rivals desire and are working towards, you are not going to meaningfully engage them.
Are you saying the violence is not being carried out by BLM but by white supremists groups and the police in disguise? The Proud Boys are looting stores?

You make a lot of noise but say nothing. You simply want to turn a blind eye to racially motivated criminality. Have you driven through an American city lately? They are burned out, boarded up, and abandoned. These cities are never coming back. Never. I don't see white people looting. I see them fleeing the cities and promising to never come back. Is this your "justice"?

Post by Guest »

Liberals don't understand that world is very poor and only result of redistribution will be richer countries becoming third world and civilization progress completely halted.

MK AM MEX AGAIN

Post by MK AM MEX AGAIN »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:53 am
Liberals don't understand that world is very poor and only result of redistribution will be richer countries becoming third world and civilization progress completely halted.
Trump's Shiny New Wall would've fixed this. But no, now they're coming for ebt cards,

quarterly bonus checks & bottled water.

Good job dummies. Brace for impact.

Post by Guest »

Reuters reports the massive outage of various web services this morning could be due to a fiber line that was cut in Brooklyn.
One cut line and the East coast goes down? The Chinese don't need to install bckdoors; they just have to pay a drug addict ten bucks to cut a cable in Brooklyn and America is blind.

balrog

Post by balrog »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:17 am
Reuters reports the massive outage of various web services this morning could be due to a fiber line that was cut in Brooklyn.
One cut line and the East coast goes down? The Chinese don't need to install bckdoors; they just have to pay a drug addict ten bucks to cut a cable in Brooklyn and America is blind.
Tech world's downside evident here. Just saying.