Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Xeraphim1

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:45 am
Joe Biden has revealed himself to be a Maoist hellbent on a new and destructive cultural revolution in America and the American press says nothing.
Biden is a Lefty, but not a Maoist and never has been. You need to ease up on the hyperbole because it makes you look ridiculous.

It would be more accurate to say that Biden isn't fully in control of his own presidency and ends up doing things that the far left wing of the Democratic Party push.

Post by Guest »

https://www.24matins.uk/topnews/int/wes ... ity-266442

China has never officially recognized dual citizenship but did not enforce those rules in Hong Kong. That seems to have changed.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:23 pm
John wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm
** 03-Feb-2021 World View: Idiotic young people

No matter what an unbelievable idiot
AOC is, and proves it every time she opens her mouth, I now realize
that she is brilliant compared to the rest of the snowflakes that
are running the country in the Biden administration.
While I certainly agree with the general attitude, I serious question whether these people actually believe the BS coming out of their mouths. It makes me feel better to believe that they're all lying sociopaths.
90% of them are lying, amoral, sociopaths. The lying, amoral people voted in a reflection of themselves...

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:45 am
Joe Biden has revealed himself to be a Maoist hellbent on a new and destructive cultural revolution in America and the American press says nothing.
Biden is a Lefty, but not a Maoist and never has been. You need to ease up on the hyperbole because it makes you look ridiculous.

It would be more accurate to say that Biden isn't fully in control of his own presidency and ends up doing things that the far left wing of the Democratic Party push.
Biden is not fully in control of his mental faculties and has a predilection for underage girls. Dems know it, Repubs know it, China knows it. Russia knows it. That is not hyperbole. He is not a Maoist, but surprisingly has managed to maintain high offices his whole career by being a lying phony.

People who wants one party rule, speech controls (tech and legal censorship), propaganda machines (public schools), and re-education camps (mandatory diversity classes) like a majority of the Left, are Maoist, but Biden rebuked that recently during the Capitol riots saying, "We need Republicans!" In a brief moment of clarity he saw a possible future that the Left will construct off that opportunity.

Yesterday was Trump, now it's "Trumpism", since he has no power and enthusiasm for him is fading. They won't cease until Republicans have no power and we're effectively a one-party country. Then they can open the gulags without opposition, just like China.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:13 pm
Iran is not closely allied with Russia. I'd say it isn't even distantly allied with Russia. They have certain interests in common but they also have many competing interests. Would Russia go to war for Iran? Highly doubtful.
It's unclear whether Russia is willing to go to war with the US over Iran, but I have zero doubt that it's willing to intervene in some way. If Iran falls, the resulting power void would benefit both Saudi Arabia and Turkey, who are major enemies of Russia. It would also benefit Pakistan, who is both a close ally of China (a historic enemy of Russia) and a major enemy of both Iran and India (the latter who is a close ally of Russia).

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

John wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm
** 03-Feb-2021 World View: Idiotic young people

This message has caused me to change my opinion about snowflakes.

In the past, I've criticized snowflakes because they're too stupid to
find China on a map, since they know nothing except what they've
learned in Women's Studies and Sociology classes.

Now I realize that I've been too kind. Snowflakes are so stupid that
they don't know anything at all. No matter what an unbelievable idiot
AOC is, and proves it every time she opens her mouth, I now realize
that she is brilliant compared to the rest of the snowflakes that
are running the country in the Biden administration.
This statement is incoherent.

"AOC (GenZ) is smarter than the rest of the snowflakes(GenZ) that are running the Biden Admin..."

AOC is a fully brainwashed Zoomer, possibly a sex assault victim (negatively affecting her opinion of men and triggering male protective instincts), looks good (triggering Beta male orbiter self-destructive competition) and can spew talking points (something Trump epically failed at). Makes total sense she is a successful pol.

The people "running the country in the Biden Admin" consist of exactly ZERO Zoomers:
Kamala = GenX
Blinken = GenX
Klain = GenX
Yellen = Decrepit Boomer
Austin = Boomer
Mayorkas = Boomer/GenX
Becerra = Boomer
Kerry = Decrepit Boomer
Psaki = GenX/Millennial
Haines = GenX
Garland = Boomer
Thomas-Greenfield = Boomer

Still searching for Zoomer snowflakes in the Biden Admin...

Now if you say younger Zoomer House and Congress members are *driving* them, then that shows how stupid and weak Boomers & GenX are, and confirms my earlier assertion that Boomers abetted the drift to Woke Culture.

John

Post by John »

** 04-Feb-2021 World View: WW III Allies

I've read everybody's comments, and all I can say is that the
conclusions that I've posted in the past still seem to me to be valid:
  • China and Pakistan are close
  • India and Russia are close
  • India is bitter enemies with China and Pakistan
  • Hindus and Shia Muslims are historic allies
  • Saudi's Wahhabi radicals and Pakistan's Sunni radicals are linked.
  • Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter enemies.
If you connect the dots, then it's US+India+Russia+Iran vs
China+Pakistan+Saudi Arabia.

I'm still hedging on Turkey and Azerbaijan, despite the Memri article.
Azerbaijan has a large Turkic Shia population. Kazakhs are Turkic,
but Kazakhstan has a huge Russian population as foreign workers. In
case China invades Kazakhstan, it seems to me that the people of
Turkey, Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan will all come to the defense of
Kazakhstan.

This is all speculative since it's all in the future and depends on
unforeseeable events, but that's my view, based on what I understand
today.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

What say we as to the fate of domestic Chinese nationals during the war? I'm thinking any Asian looking person will have a difficult time. Specifically Chinese nationals, deportation or repeat of WW2 Japanese?

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:01 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Iran is not closely allied with Russia. I'd say it isn't even distantly allied with Russia. They have certain interests in common but they also have many competing interests. Would Russia go to war for Iran? Highly doubtful.
It's unclear whether Russia is willing to go to war with the US over Iran, but I have zero doubt that it's willing to intervene in some way. If Iran falls, the resulting power void would benefit both Saudi Arabia and Turkey, who are major enemies of Russia. It would also benefit Pakistan, who is both a close ally of China (a historic enemy of Russia) and a major enemy of both Iran and India (the latter who is a close ally of Russia).
I don't think it's unclear at all. Russia won't go to war with us unless we attacked them. In this John is 100% correct, they are going to be our ally in the future. They chase our vehicles off the road in Syria, fly by our ships in the Baltic Sea - not over, but alongside, parallel and slow. They know what they're doing, and its actually rivalry and competition among Alpha Dogs. Jocko Willink talks about this concept in his new vid. If you're a man you understand this. Many here think and talk like women, showing they don't.

They like us, and love intimidating woke leftie snowflakes that are running the show in America. If anything the idiots currently in power who seem to hate Russia may use force under some circumstance and miscalculation (like the plethora of emotional whamens would). The idiots would get backing from perennial warmongers like Bolton and other neo-Cons.

Certainly they have ambitions, but I don't ever see it getting to the point of blows, unless the West does something stupid.

The US is not going to go to war with ANY nuclear power unless it's an existential threat or we're attacked first. Same with Russia. They are not suicidal.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:34 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:01 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
The US is not going to go to war with ANY nuclear power unless it's an existential threat or we're attacked first. Same with Russia. They are not suicidal.
I think the West is at risk of being the one to trigger WWIII due to weak Beta males and women currently in power - the delicate snowflakes, easily slighted and ready to lash out in revenge. The Beta male orbiters will kowtow to the emotional whamens who perceive insult and injury at every word or action and push for the use of force. The Beta males themselves, easily butthurt and never understanding power dynamics among strong men, will overreact and lash out.