Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Xeraphim1

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:24 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:45 am
Joe Biden has revealed himself to be a Maoist hellbent on a new and destructive cultural revolution in America and the American press says nothing.
Biden is a Lefty, but not a Maoist and never has been. You need to ease up on the hyperbole because it makes you look ridiculous.

It would be more accurate to say that Biden isn't fully in control of his own presidency and ends up doing things that the far left wing of the Democratic Party push.
Biden is not fully in control of his mental faculties and has a predilection for underage girls. Dems know it, Repubs know it, China knows it. Russia knows it. That is not hyperbole. He is not a Maoist, but surprisingly has managed to maintain high offices his whole career by being a lying phony.

People who wants one party rule, speech controls (tech and legal censorship), propaganda machines (public schools), and re-education camps (mandatory diversity classes) like a majority of the Left, are Maoist, but Biden rebuked that recently during the Capitol riots saying, "We need Republicans!" In a brief moment of clarity he saw a possible future that the Left will construct off that opportunity.

Yesterday was Trump, now it's "Trumpism", since he has no power and enthusiasm for him is fading. They won't cease until Republicans have no power and we're effectively a one-party country. Then they can open the gulags without opposition, just like China.
We heard the Republican Party was done for good in 2008 and look what happened two years later. Yes, things suck right now but we've lived through it before and will again. The millenarian comments we're seeing are just that.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:01 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:13 pm
Iran is not closely allied with Russia. I'd say it isn't even distantly allied with Russia. They have certain interests in common but they also have many competing interests. Would Russia go to war for Iran? Highly doubtful.
It's unclear whether Russia is willing to go to war with the US over Iran, but I have zero doubt that it's willing to intervene in some way. If Iran falls, the resulting power void would benefit both Saudi Arabia and Turkey, who are major enemies of Russia. It would also benefit Pakistan, who is both a close ally of China (a historic enemy of Russia) and a major enemy of both Iran and India (the latter who is a close ally of Russia).
Russia would go to war with the US over Russia. Nothing else. Would Putin joyfully sneak in a few cheap shots if he could? Sure as long as there was no risk to Russia or, more specifically, to his position. But Russia has no real interest in or influence over Iran.

Saudi Arabia is not a major enemy of Russia. It's a commercial petroleum rival. SA has even considered buying Russian weapon systems at various times. It won't do so now but only because it depends on the US to protect it. Despite all the money spent on its military, SA knows that its toys would not be very useful in an actual fight.

Pakistan *is* a major enemy of India, but not so much so against Iran other than the typical Sunni/Shiite thing.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:52 pm
Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:34 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:01 pm

It's unclear whether Russia is willing to go to war with the US over Iran, but I have zero doubt that it's willing to intervene in some way. If Iran falls, the resulting power void would benefit both Saudi Arabia and Turkey, who are major enemies of Russia. It would also benefit Pakistan, who is both a close ally of China (a historic enemy of Russia) and a major enemy of both Iran and India (the latter who is a close ally of Russia).
The US is not going to go to war with ANY nuclear power unless it's an existential threat or we're attacked first. Same with Russia. They are not suicidal.
I think the West is at risk of being the one to trigger WWIII due to weak Beta males and women currently in power - the delicate snowflakes, easily slighted and ready to lash out in revenge. The Beta male orbiters will kowtow to the emotional whamens who perceive insult and injury at every word or action and push for the use of force. The Beta males themselves, easily butthurt and never understanding power dynamics among strong men, will overreact and lash out.
What do you mean by "the West"? The only possibility is the US since Europe certainly won't go to war. Other than minor bushfires what actions have any European countries taken without the US doing the heavy lifting? And when is the last time the US went to war with a peer? The people surrounding Biden have no desire for a real war since it would interfere with their social reengineering efforts. It's more likely they'll Chamberlain as long as possible. Now maybe if China gets really cocky and crosses a line, but so far China has been pretty careful in what it does. Similarly to the USSR, the Chinese rulers are most interested in assuring that they stay in their positions. A general war makes that risky.

While it may be fun to slam "beta males" I don't think you can make predictions based on that.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm
90% of them are lying, amoral, sociopaths. The lying, amoral people voted in a reflection of themselves...
Agree completely with this statement.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:32 pm
What say we as to the fate of domestic Chinese nationals during the war? I'm thinking any Asian looking person will have a difficult time. Specifically Chinese nationals, deportation or repeat of WW2 Japanese?
This is quite likely, especially once CCP cells in the USA become active and actually carry out attacks (which ethnic Japanese did not during WW2).

A lot of the justification for the Japanese internments was due to the Niihau incident, in which a naturalized Japanese couple became traitors in the aftermath of Pearl Harbor.

Here is a link on the incident, it is rather fascinating, and almost no-one remembers it today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:05 pm
This statement is incoherent.

"AOC (GenZ) is smarter than the rest of the snowflakes(GenZ) that are running the Biden Admin..."

AOC is a fully brainwashed Zoomer, possibly a sex assault victim (negatively affecting her opinion of men and triggering male protective instincts), looks good (triggering Beta male orbiter self-destructive competition) and can spew talking points (something Trump epically failed at). Makes total sense she is a successful pol.

The people "running the country in the Biden Admin" consist of exactly ZERO Zoomers:
Kamala = GenX
Blinken = GenX
Klain = GenX
Yellen = Decrepit Boomer
Austin = Boomer
Mayorkas = Boomer/GenX
Becerra = Boomer
Kerry = Decrepit Boomer
Psaki = GenX/Millennial
Haines = GenX
Garland = Boomer
Thomas-Greenfield = Boomer

Still searching for Zoomer snowflakes in the Biden Admin...

Now if you say younger Zoomer House and Congress members are *driving* them, then that shows how stupid and weak Boomers & GenX are, and confirms my earlier assertion that Boomers abetted the drift to Woke Culture.
AOC is a Millennial, not Gen-Z.
As for Mayorkas and Psaki (who you seem to be unsure about regarding which generation they are), they are a Boomer and Gen-X, respectively.
And Biden himself can be classified as either a Silent (if you use Neil Howe's definitions) or a Boomer (if you use John's definitions).

On a side note, the average House member is Gen-X, while the average House staffer is a Millennial.
The average Senate member is a Boomer, while the average Senate staffer is a Millennial.
Last edited by DaKardii on Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Left and right pointing fingers about Biden's lies promising "$2000 immediately" as left wing media memory holes the promise and the new $1400 figure + means testing proposed.

Meanwhile Ilhan and Co. pushing for $2000 EVERY MONTH for every man, woman and child.

John: "Inflation is LITERALLY impossible"

Cue the laugh track.....

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:30 pm
** 04-Feb-2021 World View: WW III Allies

I've read everybody's comments, and all I can say is that the
conclusions that I've posted in the past still seem to me to be valid:
  • China and Pakistan are close
  • India and Russia are close
  • India is bitter enemies with China and Pakistan
  • Hindus and Shia Muslims are historic allies
  • Saudi's Wahhabi radicals and Pakistan's Sunni radicals are linked.
  • Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter enemies.
If you connect the dots, then it's US+India+Russia+Iran vs
China+Pakistan+Saudi Arabia.

I'm still hedging on Turkey and Azerbaijan, despite the Memri article.
Azerbaijan has a large Turkic Shia population. Kazakhs are Turkic,
but Kazakhstan has a huge Russian population as foreign workers. In
case China invades Kazakhstan, it seems to me that the people of
Turkey, Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan will all come to the defense of
Kazakhstan.

This is all speculative since it's all in the future and depends on
unforeseeable events, but that's my view, based on what I understand
today.
A Russo-Turkish-Iranian-Azeri alliance is not happening. Russia and Turkey are enemies, as are Iran and Azerbaijan.

Russia and Turkey are currently fighting proxy wars in Libya and Syria, and recently fought a third in Nagorno-Karabah. Turkey also has close ties to the Islamist militias in the Caucasus whom Russia deems to be a critical national security threat.

As for Iran and Azerbaijan, the main points of contention are fundamentalism vs secularism (Azerbaijan has accused Iran of trying to overthrow its government and install a theocracy), and the status of northern Azerbaijan (Iran has accused Azerbaijan of sponsoring separatism in that region). Iran is also backing Armenia in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, largely out of spite for Azerbaijan.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:28 pm
Saudi Arabia is not a major enemy of Russia. It's a commercial petroleum rival. SA has even considered buying Russian weapon systems at various times. It won't do so now but only because it depends on the US to protect it. Despite all the money spent on its military, SA knows that its toys would not be very useful in an actual fight.
Russia and Saudi Arabia will never be allies, and more often than not they will be enemies. This is because Saudi Arabia -- along with Turkey -- is a close ally of the Islamist militias in the Caucasus and Central Asia, whom Russia deems to be a critical national security threat.

In recent years Russia and Saudi Arabia have come closer because of their mutual hatred of Turkey. If Russia does sell its weapons to Saudi Arabia, it will do so in "careful" numbers to ensure that it only has enough to protect itself from Turkish aggression. But it will never treat Saudi Arabia as an ally. Ever.

I also believe that once the war breaks out, the Saudi people will overthrow the monarchy and install a government that will be even more anti-Russian than the current one.
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:36 pm
Similarly to the USSR, the Chinese rulers are most interested in assuring that they stay in their positions. A general war makes that risky.
China is not the USSR; and unlike the USSR during the Cold War, China is in a crisis era. These facts are critical.
Last edited by DaKardii on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Burner Prime wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:52 pm
I think the West is at risk of being the one to trigger WWIII due to weak Beta males and women currently in power - the delicate snowflakes, easily slighted and ready to lash out in revenge. The Beta male orbiters will kowtow to the emotional whamens who perceive insult and injury at every word or action and push for the use of force. The Beta males themselves, easily butthurt and never understanding power dynamics among strong men, will overreact and lash out.
The US is indeed at risk of being the aggressor, but not because of "beta males." The issues that drive our foreign policy are Heartland Theory and Petrodollar. Anything and everything else is side junk to the foreign policy establishment.