Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/ ... -is-video/

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/statu ... pt-pics%2F

These are the highest level decision makers in the world. These are people who are supposed to answer to few and command many and they can't even get the basics of who the president of Afghanistan was or which flag is ours? How many E's in USA?!? I always expect short sighted idiocy and its consequences from a Dem administration but usually they manage to keep the cover over the cage for a bit.

Normally I am secure enough in my local situation that I try to just laugh at the clowns and carry on. That's how I have handled them all from Clinton onward. However this level of obvious incompetence, with this much clock to run out, is getting unnerving. A few thousand strong poorly equipped (Until Recently) militia is dictating conditions to the United States in what is still an active theater of war. The Taliban are organized and made of folks hardened by environment and poverty but they aren't China, Russia, or even Iran. We have real live capable enemies out there and our leaders, by their own words, can't conceive that this could be going better?!?

Two notes, I know the above link is from Twitchy and that it's not a great source but I couldn't figure out how to link just the video (skip to 1:20 mark). Also I have my copy of John and Navigators book so I am trying to be as ready as I can.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Silenced S wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:56 am
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-24/ ... /100401328

The director of the WHO just publicly admitted that the "vaccines" are causing the surge in coronavirus variants.
Of course they are, this is standard knowledge of anyone honest in coronavirus history and pathogenesis, as well as the seasonal FLU that it is, and has always been.

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:04 am
Nate Redshill wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:38 am
No. More like late August 1938. Sudetenland and the Munich Crisis. Only problem with allusions to that "book" is that 1910-45 Korea is part of the Japanese Empire. Various other errors. In general, beware of Popular Culture because Popular Culture Loves to be Stupid. BTW Neville Chamberlain's first words on coming back from Munich in 1938 were "Prepare for War!". He bought time at Munich--that was all. The Public and thus most politicians were of another mind...the German were surprised in 1939 when Britain & France "unexpectedly" declared war in September 1939.
No. It's more like April, 1939. We don't have time to prepare for war, and we don't have a leadership that truly understands that.

It's April, 1939.

And we are France.
This is what I believe.

When the surprise Chinese nuclear missile salvo comes it will be as shocking as when France fell to the German blitzkrieg.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:31 am
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/ ... -is-video/

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/statu ... pt-pics%2F

These are the highest level decision makers in the world. These are people who are supposed to answer to few and command many and they can't even get the basics of who the president of Afghanistan was or which flag is ours? How many E's in USA?!? I always expect short sighted idiocy and its consequences from a Dem administration but usually they manage to keep the cover over the cage for a bit.

Foreign media is covering this but Western media is blacking it out. This is a catastrophic mistake. There is no doubt foreign adversaries hang on every word at every press conference by Western leaders. They have teams of hundreds or thousands who analyze every tick, every gaffe, every stutter and dazed look. You can bet they are well aware that Blinken is in a state of panic and confusion, and only good at looking like he's in control.

It was apparent to me Blinken is totally at wits end, is fully saturated with stress, and not capable of handling crises. I don't think he's incompetent, just not up to the task. In the event of something like WWIII, these people will freeze - or like the Brits, make huge disastrous decisions.

Western media is constantly covering up and back-paging important and critical events, instead focusing on controlling us through Covid and climate fears. The public is going to be blindsided when the threat to our existence becomes acute. And we will not have the leaders in place who will be able to handle and triumph over it. I can't disagree with Trump when he calls media the "enemy of the people."

In other news, Kamala tried to sound tough against China and instead looked and sounded like a pathetic laughingstock. I don't think any foreign leaders take her seriously, only woke Americans do. They went so far as to target her team with some kind of sound or microwave weapon that causes Havana Syndrome. No one has dared target a senior US leader like that before. Proof they have no fear of her, and another sign we are getting close.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

If the VP has been attacked with a microwave weapon, wouldn't that be an act of war?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

The anxiety amongst the general population is tangible. Dems don't have much to fall back on since their form of progress is painfully showing failure to everyone. Extremism from both sides is on the rise and people are scared. This pot will be coming to a boil soon, we can feel it. But for those of us preparing, how long do we have before preparation is too late?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:12 pm
The anxiety amongst the general population is tangible. Dems don't have much to fall back on since their form of progress is painfully showing failure to everyone. Extremism from both sides is on the rise and people are scared. This pot will be coming to a boil soon, we can feel it. But for those of us preparing, how long do we have before preparation is too late?
At least a year, probably two.

By the way, why is this site "not secre" according to browsers?

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

While it may be April 1939 we are Poland, not France...

John

Post by John »

** 26-Aug-2021 World View: The Gathering Storm in Afghanistan

President Joe Biden seems more confused and lost every day.

VP Kamala Harris has been cackling in Vietnam, saying platitudes.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has been providing numbers and
narratives to reassure the public, but he looks like a deer caught in
the headlights.

Jen Psaki is the Baghdad Bob of the Biden administration. She'll say
any idiotic thing.

According to polls, 76% of the public say that the evacuation has been
going badly or very badly. Biden's approval rating has plummeted
quickly, to 41%.

It's obvious that Biden is annoyed. He doesn't want to have to deal
with this problem. It's too complicated for him to understand. He's
really furious that the mainstream media aren't simply covering for
him. He's tried several times to go on vacation during this crisis,
but was forced by events to stay in the White House. He just wants to
return to the safety of his bunker in Delaware.

The Democrats' strategy is to hope that a month or two from now,
Afghanistan and the Americans left behind, tortured, raped or killed
by the Taliban or by ISIS-K will be forgotten by the American public.

However, it's not that simple. I and probably others have the feeling
of a "Gathering Storm," to use Churchill's phrase. There are tens of
thousands people to be evacuated -- Americans, people with special
immigrant visa (SIV), Afghans who helped Americans, including
translators, spotters, drivers, or did any number of other tasks that
made the jobs of our soldiers possible, girl-women activists. Biden
has committed to withdraw all of these people by August 31, but nobody
believes that's possible.

This morning there were at least two explosions just outside the Kabul
airport. At this writing, the number of casualties has not been
reported. Update: At least 13 people have been killed.

It's believed that the explosions were the responsibility with ISIS-K,
which wants to sabotage the evacuation effort, and embarrass both the
Americans and the Taliban, who have been cooperating.

For the time being, the airlift out of Kabul airport has been halted.
A Pentagon briefing is expected soon.