Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm pretty sure they are different quests. One often uses stilted language; the other sounds blue collar. You can't tell the difference?
What makes the language I quoted sound "blue collar?" The use of profanity? Because even "sophisticated" people swear.
Did I hit a nerve, blue collar?

Cool Breeze

Re: WAR

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:21 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:29 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Grand solar minimum, UFO revelations and UFO technology, contact with aliens, secret plans between Russia and China going back to 1991? No, this video is filled with conspiracy theories and quackery. This video is nuts! Why not just watch Cliff High or Alex Jones? :roll: :lol: :D
The Solar cycles explains the weather and climate, that much is true.

The Alien stuff is straight BS, they don't exist, they are demons. Alien life is the religion of materialists, who of course don't want to admit there is a spiritual world, because they hate the truth and God (or at least put themselves above both).
Then why do you listen to people who promote demons?
I don't. I actually know what is going on.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bobby Bish doesn't have values. His values are from his father, the father of lies. That's why the (x group) he claims to care about will slaughter him, without a second thought, just as the marxists will (or send him to a gulag) laughing all the way, while he won't believe it as the useful idiot. Solzhenitsyn met many of these types, literally, in the gulags.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:04 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm pretty sure they are different quests. One often uses stilted language; the other sounds blue collar. You can't tell the difference?
What makes the language I quoted sound "blue collar?" The use of profanity? Because even "sophisticated" people swear.
Would I hit a nerve if I called you a troll?

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:04 pm
DaKardii wrote:

Would I hit a nerve if I called you a troll?
Sticks and stones, blue collar, sticks and stones...

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

I nominate this fabulous back and forth to DaKaardi's topic. And yes, there's plenty of 'guests', each with their own style which has slowly come through in peeks and nods and contribute sometimes healthily and sometimes not.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:08 pm
I nominate this fabulous back and forth to DaKaardi's topic. And yes, there's plenty of 'guests', each with their own style which has slowly come through in peeks and nods and contribute sometimes healthily and sometimes not.
Nah, keep it here. It's awesome.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:35 pm
The first loyalty of American patriots are not to their government, but to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That means dissenting when necessary, and perhaps, when push comes to shove, acts of disobedience.

This spirit is alive in both the common-sense left and the common-sense right (which of course are MUCH different from the establishment left and the establishment right). But it is not alive in you. In that regard, you have more in common with those who are destroying America, than those who want to preserve it.
Very well put.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:40 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:40 pm
John wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:06 pm
** 09-Oct-2021 World View: Walk away

So I assume that you're a fanatic and a member of the Chinese
Communist Party. You have no credibility.
He may well be a CCP troll, but he may well not be.

Either way, I understand why some people on here feel it's time to walk away. I don't agree with them on that, but I understand why they feel that way.

I prefer to take a middle position. Hate the political establishment but love the country. And still defend the country in the event of war.
And to clarify, there is a DIFFERENCE between those who merely want to walk away, and those who want to fight for the enemy. The former I understand, the latter I despise.
I will fight for my community. Size yet to be determined.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

thomasglee

Re: WAR

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:21 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:29 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Grand solar minimum, UFO revelations and UFO technology, contact with aliens, secret plans between Russia and China going back to 1991? No, this video is filled with conspiracy theories and quackery. This video is nuts! Why not just watch Cliff High or Alex Jones? :roll: :lol: :D
The Solar cycles explains the weather and climate, that much is true.

The Alien stuff is straight BS, they don't exist, they are demons. Alien life is the religion of materialists, who of course don't want to admit there is a spiritual world, because they hate the truth and God (or at least put themselves above both).
Then why do you listen to people who promote demons?
Truth and lies are often mixed together. Hence the need for discernment.