Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:35 pm
My posts demonstrate my ability to use language and logic.
Dude, let me tell you what your problem is.

You've talked about the fat, slutty, over the hill American career women who are over 30, yet think they are highly valuable in the dating market. You do an unbiased study of a woman like that, and if you could somehow determine her actual value in the dating market, it would be very low, maybe 3 on a scale of 100. She weighs 300 pounds, has herpes blisters on her face and genitals, and when you drop her drawers her ass hits the floor. And it goes down hill from there. But at the same time, she thinks her value on the dating market is 93 on a scale of 100.

That describes precisely what you are to this forum.

And I used language to describe your problem that is clear and that everyone can understand and agree with.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Let's make a "Guest's Topic" thread so they can just talk to themselves all day. It would make as much sense as the drivel you have to wade through, scared and stupid.

I'm a very important poster to many "guests" apparently, not sure why since they claim they hate me or I'm stupid, or whatever. They also claim I don't add anything, but are weirdly preoccupied with me - showing everyone that apparently I'm very important, on the contrary. Their actions show this, not my saying it, btw.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:28 pm
Let's make a "Guest's Topic" thread so they can just talk to themselves all day. It would make as much sense as the drivel you have to wade through, scared and stupid.

I'm a very important poster to many "guests" apparently, not sure why since they claim they hate me or I'm stupid, or whatever. They also claim I don't add anything, but are weirdly preoccupied with me - showing everyone that apparently I'm very important, on the contrary. Their actions show this, not my saying it, btw.

This is an excellent idea.

Under the Mixer, why don't you create a Topic called "Guest Critiques of Cool Breeze and His Posts" where Guests who have anything to say about you or your posts can bluster to their heart's content. You can choose to read it or not read it. This would be with the understanding that Guests will leave your topic alone.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm
Yes, even if the crisis war doesn't take place, the US central authority/Fed power is diminishing day by day with their treatment of the USD and confidence therein. If inflation keeps roaring, and people are also threatened to be kept out of jobs for whatever tyrannical reason, BTC becomes the ultimate freedom play (or other privacy cryptos) - a required asset to have. Many legacy people on this board just don't understand this, and it is a sad phenomenon.

Bitcoin is more ugliness in a world that is getting uglier.

Uglier Music - Classical --> Rock and Roll --> Rap
Uglier Architecture - Victorian Mansion --> Subdivision --> Manufactured House Downtown Shopping District --> Strip Mall
Uglier Art - Fill in the Blank

Uglier Money - US Silver Dollar --> Paper Dollar --> Bitcoin

Cool Breeze, you do not like posts by "Guest". You do not know who "Guest" is. Bitcoin was created by "Guest". You do not know who created Bitcoin. Bitcoin creator is the ultimate "Guest".

Bitcoin is the ugliest fiat created by "Guest". It has no backing because "Guest" has no backing. It is the extreme fiat created by "Guest" from nothing. Only "Guest" benefits from extreme fiat created by "Guest" and for "Guest", not for the people.

Rising civilization imagination is to turn ugly metal into beautiful metal - lead into gold. Transmutation.
Falling civilization imagination is to turn ugly fiat into uglier fiat - paper currency into Bitcoin. Transmogrification.

A generation that created ugly music, ugly architecture and ugly art will not create beautiful money that works.

That is all.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:26 pm
Back to the topic though, do you all think there is no chance a major crisis doesn't happen? Why can't just decades of degradation occur? Just curious.
A major crisis will happen but nobody knows when it will start. It has been put off for a long time and that makes it appear to some that it can be put off a lot longer. That's not necessarily the case. Once confidence goes out the window, society unravels very quickly. When perceptions return to reality, they do so abruptly.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm getting more guests, apparently they love me, but keep saying silly things, and don't know the rules.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:01 pm
BTC will crush gold and other commodities, even though they'll do ok, for the next 5 years. It'll demolish them in just the next 8 months, and they'll never even catch up. You're welcome.
Bitcoin price at the time of this post $59,300.
Bitcoin price 8 months later $57,700.

Gold price at the time of this post $1,742.
Gold price 8 months later $1,852.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

As long as people follow for 10 years and show Q1 and Q2 2022, neither they nor I will be disappointed.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:35 am
As long as people follow for 10 years and show Q1 and Q2 2022, neither they nor I will be disappointed.
Are you running for political office?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Last reply, unless you choose a handle:

Anyone can pick time frames and confuse other people. The bigger reality? If you bought and held BTC over ANY 4 year period in its history, you are ahead. Think about that.