Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well, CB, I am not a "guest" and so I ask why you said 2022 will be so specifically bad?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:55 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:05 pm

I personally think this coming year (2022) will be real bad for Americans and what they are used to, lifestyle wise. I could be wrong and it gets put off til 2024-25, but by then I also believe something pretty darn huge hits - and I'm a constant thinker and skeptic of many on this site that say big things will happen, because I look at things stochastically.
Why exactly will 2022 be bad? What are your predictions?
For the final time, and as Mr. Xenakis has stated and confirmed, I won't be responding to any questions from "Guest." Not only can we not actually have a conversation, the request here is for the sole motive of asking someone to do something that is hard, and when it doesn't happen, the post is brought up and mocking starts. When it does happen, the Guest disappears and no credit is given. I know this game, I'm not as stupid as you are, "Guest."
Underlining done by me. Nobody has been mocking your Bitcoin prediction, even while Bitcoin has been going down for many weeks.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:01 pm
BTC will crush gold and other commodities, even though they'll do ok, for the next 5 years. It'll demolish them in just the next 8 months, and they'll never even catch up. You're welcome.
9 months ago you said Bitcoin would demolish gold and other commodities in just the next 8 months. At the time, Bitcoin was at like $60,000 and now it's at like $45,000. There has been no mocking as Bitcoin has been going down a lot. Where was the mocking?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:02 am
Well, CB, I am not a "guest" and so I ask why you said 2022 will be so specifically bad?
The Fed is trapped and as we all know, many other fragile things will come up and out, including geopolitical ones, let alone the fact that it's an "election year."

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:04 pm
Sounds compelling. Maybe you could tell us more about your great escape and how it's fool proof because you have the magical digital money. Like gold. But, gold was everywhere in S America and they didn't care so much for it as Europeans did.
I've travelled enough as well to know that when hard times come you won't be on the receiving end of anything but blame. Because it's your country seen as partially to blame. Probably safer to get a safe house domestically and prepare. If you can. Unless you're waiting to become a rich guy with all your gambling, we, investing.
And you're in the house of central banks with currency alternatives. Money is their domain. I hear they have a digital alternative. Doubt they will allow competition?
What if there is just slow degradation and we all lament the shitty, anti-Consitution state of US affairs, but at least we have an out from monetary repression? If you are a GD guy and doomsayer, God is your only way out. He's the only way out anyway. If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much worse.

This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to 100k and beyond.
This says it all.

Cool Breeze says when Bitcoin gets to 100K he'll "be dunking it in your face."

But if it doesn't get to 100K and someone gently puts on the kid gloves and reminds him of that failed prediction, well, that is "mocking."

Cool Breeze thinks mocking is fine as long as he is the would be future mocker but if there is ever the possibility he might be the mockee, no mocking is allowed.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ok, how much time has to pass for me to be "wrong"? I think that's a fair question.

Let's see how even keeled you really are.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:25 pm
Ok, how much time has to pass for me to be "wrong"? I think that's a fair question.

Let's see how even keeled you really are.
If you goal is still to "be dunking it in everyone's face" here, then your time has expired. It's now time for apologies, but I'm sure nobody here expects any from you.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The classic moron who has no idea what the point of HODLing is, and how insignificant he is big picture. I humored you without making handle, so now I definitely won't respond, but I will be dunking big time, and it won't take long at all. For God sakes, I've already dunked over the market, 200% YoY returns is nothing special, right? If you're a loser or a liar, sure, anything goes, lol

Post by Guest »

LOL!!!

Go show your ignorance by spraying your graffiti in the other topics.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:17 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:48 am
Mostly, the powerful do what they want and if you live in a world where other people actually have instituted a reasonable civilization, the losers will be given a voice and thus, they complain. That's basically the trajectory of the USA once the transformation was complete - full reversal of european and Christian civilization now with the white (and jew) politicians selling out the country to the increasingly bizarre, detestable, and delusional minority groups (for votes). It doesn't hurt that the midwits also bought the propaganda, as they were bought and sold (white establishment/government workers/education, etc) in order to advance the agenda since they too were on the payroll. It's funny that they are trying to desperately keep it alive for a lame retirement of free money, health care and "golf" (or insert your meaningless activity) to live out their lives on the backs of others, freedom and sanity be damned.
I agree with this much. Yes, we have been sold out and now face our own South African future.

And Putin has helped facilitate it more than anyone with his weaponization of third world refugees into Europe--our homeland. I really wish that people like you would wake up and realize that Putin is not on your side. Putin wants to destroy the West, not save it.

Burner Prime is just a troll and you have fallen for his lies. So has Thomasglee.

Yes, we have been sold out. But you have also been sold out by the goat would promised to be your savior.
Keep me out of this. Faith over fear is my only position.
Exactly, which is mine.

BP points out all the propaganda and lack of understanding on this site, which constantly tries to call any rational analysis and viewpoint from someone else's shoes for what it is - NOT what we want it to be in our little American bubble world. As if we have these great rulers. For God sakes, we have a half dead president, and you guys are talking about how bad "Putin" and Russia are? Give a fukkin break.

I don't know why an alternate (sane) viewpoint, as given by BP, TGLee and me is so destested around here ... especially when it is so clearly true. Maybe that's why the troll label gets thrown out so frequently. There is no counter.

Sorta like how John didn't counter the Turks invading Cyprus and no one caring. That was in the early 70s, as I stated. " International Laws" were around too, then. Weren't they? LOL

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:37 am
LATEST: The newly updated CDC guidelines don't require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky tells @GMA

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1476189028982702080

The general vibe of the outlets running this story is that it basically invalidates 90% of the protocols they have been forcing on people. Thoughts?
Yes, more proof of the lie

ahem, yet another thing I was right about and called initially on this board