Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Jim Fritz

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Jim Fritz »

Putin is a little miffed that his manufactured crisis isn't the top story one even one major western broadcaster. Sorry Vlad, here's how it works: you invade, you will have even more crushing economic sanctions levied upon your economy. You know, sanctions? The things you wanted removed so badly that you whipped up this crisis to make it happen? How dumb will you look when you just make them worse, and make Russia an even bigger pariah to the rest of the world....

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Sackless guests who quote Jen Psaki are the ultimate example of how weak America and its status quo boomer life love are ... Putin will laugh at that weak display, and so will everyone who watches it. I bet the next thing people will claim is that Psaki will beat up someone like Putin "in a fight." lolololol

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Jim Fritz wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:32 am
Putin is a little miffed that his manufactured crisis isn't the top story one even one major western broadcaster. Sorry Vlad, here's how it works: you invade, you will have even more crushing economic sanctions levied upon your economy. You know, sanctions? The things you wanted removed so badly that you whipped up this crisis to make it happen? How dumb will you look when you just make them worse, and make Russia an even bigger pariah to the rest of the world....
I don't see why the eastern Ukraine thing would be such a big deal. Is it an issue on many levels? Sure. Is the US really going to do anything about it? Ha, no. Putin knows the facts, history and consequences. And if he is perceived as getting aggressive, he'll pay a price. Intelligent people calculate if that price is worth it, like always. That's life.

Post by Guest »

All heII will break loose in 2022. The KGB dwarf will attack Ukraine, and China Taiwan. All thanks to the weak cowardly leadership in the United States.

Jubal Early

Post by Jubal Early »

The withdrawal of 10,000 Russian troops sounds like leave for Russian Orthodox Christmas, a possible rotation of troops, but I don't think it means anything else. I fully expect war to break out soon.

Navigator

Re: Conventional War

Post by Navigator »

Jubal Early wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:49 pm

Being occupied by the Germans or the Americans is entirely different from being occupied by the Russians. The Germans know what Russian occupation will mean: mass rape and mass murder. I don't think the French will view the Russian army in the same light as they did the Germans in WW II. I spoke with some elderly French back in 2001 about the German occupation and yes, like you said, it wasn't that bad. (Unless you were a jew.) Russians are a nasty, spiteful people. Better dead than occupied by them. I think the French will feel the same way.
I do indeed believe the French will fight. I just don't think they will use nuclear weapons.

The French Army is quite good. The French soldiers and officers I have met and work with were very professional and tough as nails. Too many Americans have somehow gotten the mistaken idea that the French are "surrender monkeys". This is not true at all (the real "surrender monkeys", as far as Europe is concerned, are the Italians). I have been to Verdun. You don't fight a Verdun when you are "surrender monkeys".

As I mentioned, I am not sure who in NATO will actually fight when the time comes for it to step up. I think that some will cower (Netherlands, Belgium, Czech, Slovaks), some will hold back until they think they are threatened (Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, even Germans), some will switch sides (possibly Hungary and Slovaks), and others will have other concerns in the Balkans (Slovenes, Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Turks). In other words, the alliance will fray/fracture when unity is needed.

As a result, the needed "continuous front line" will not be possible, and an enemy can exploit holes in the line to bypass defenses and get into the interior of NATO.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/12/29/holid ... ith-nevin/

Around 28:00 in, the conversation is about how Russia and China have sophisticated civil defense programs and missile defense systems while the U.S. has very little.

"Our population is not trained, they don't know the difference between long term fallout and short term fallout"

"We think that when a nuclear war happens its the end of the world and everyone dies. Which is not true by the way."

"In Hiroshima the street cars were working the next day"

"The public wants to feel good and say 'that can never happen' because it would be the end of the world and nobody would do that. Its not the end of the world and you've been lied to"

Communist countries were keeping nuclear weapon staff and political staff in underground bunkers permanently during the COVID outbreak in anticipation of WWIII.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Re: The Hollow Shell of Europe

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Europe is basically defenseless without the US.

When Putin grabs most of the Ukraine next month, and nobody does anything of substance about it, Putin will get ready for "Phase Two". He will grab the Baltic States while the US is busy with China invading Taiwan.

The rest of Europe will do little/nothing to defend the Baltic States, as they are militarily indefensible. Then Putin will go at Poland (the only viable military opponent for Russia left in Europe) from multiple directions (from Baltics, Belorus and probably Hungary). In doing so they will figure out the rest of Europe is a hollow shell and will run rampant, plundering at will.

The EU will shortly live through the greatest refugee problem (of its own citizens) ever seen. 400 million will attempt to flee to Spain.

For historical context, read about the Barbarians entering Greece during the end stages of the Roman Empire.
VLAD'S RAGE Land-grabbing Putin ‘WILL trigger WW3 unless Biden caves in and gives him new territory’, expert warns ahead of talks
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4362996/pu ... ticle=true

It looks like Navigator is spot on. Unfortunately.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

These people would have you believe that VP is a modern day Adolph Hitler, thirsty for conquering a majority of Europe.

"He won't just annex the Russian part of Ukraine, he'll keep going! Baltic States! Then Poland! Then Czech Republic!"

"Is he crazy enough to go all the way to Spain!?" LOL

That's unhinged, yet again.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

tim wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:39 pm
https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/12/29/holid ... ith-nevin/

Around 28:00 in, the conversation is about how Russia and China have sophisticated civil defense programs and missile defense systems while the U.S. has very little.

"Our population is not trained, they don't know the difference between long term fallout and short term fallout"

"We think that when a nuclear war happens its the end of the world and everyone dies. Which is not true by the way."

"In Hiroshima the street cars were working the next day"

"The public wants to feel good and say 'that can never happen' because it would be the end of the world and nobody would do that. Its not the end of the world and you've been lied to"

Communist countries were keeping nuclear weapon staff and political staff in underground bunkers permanently during the COVID outbreak in anticipation of WWIII.
Nyquist reveals himself as a shill in the comments below the video. He doesn't believe a "deep state" exists, he says Russia is behind the leftist movement in America, and that Kennedy was killed by Castro. To back his assertions, he uses MSM interviews and articles. LOL
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”