Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:41 pm
Project Veritas just released military documents which paint what could be the clearest picture of COVID's origin yet.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/mil ... ony-under/

The most damning of those documents is a DARPA memo written by Major Joseph Murphy, USMC in August 2021. In that memo, Murphy states that (1) COVID was developed in the Wuhan lab; (2) the project which led to the virus' creation was led by Americans, not Chinese; and (3) that project was originally intended to lead to the creation of both a virus and a vaccine, with the vaccine being the end product.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxcl ... dacted.pdf

Of course, two critical questions still remain unanswered. Was the release of the virus ever part of the plan, or was the virus released by a rogue lab employee? And who was the lab employee responsible loyal to?
It also confirms that ivermectin and HCQ are curative, as is "interferon". In April 2020.

Guest from abroad

Post by Guest from abroad »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:46 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:52 pm
Or not. As the article clearly states, Massimov was the long time right hand man of Nursultan who was just dropped from his continuing positions of power. It sounds more like Tokayev is consolidating power in his own hands. If anything, I'd suspect Tokayev of staging the crisis for his own benefit.

Of course you're always disposed to see the US as to blame for everything so I guess it's no surprise you'd think that way.
Are we supposed to ignore the fact that the American foreign policy establishment has wanted to wrest Central Asia away from Russia for decades? Or the fact that this crisis is happening simultaneously with the ongoing standoff in Ukraine?
Central Asia is made up of independent countries. They are not merely Russian satraps. Of course, that very thought had never occurred to you.

It is constant Russian, not American interference, which the Central Asian republics have had to contend with since 1992.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest from abroad wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:44 pm
Central Asia is made up of independent countries. They are not merely Russian satraps. Of course, that very thought had never occurred to you.

It is constant Russian, not American interference, which the Central Asian republics have had to contend with since 1992.
I’ve never denied that Russia has interfered in the region. But Kazakhstan specifically is already in Russia’s sphere. So naturally it would be a country that is NOT Russia which would be interested in changing that fact.

And who has been interfering in the region more than any other country besides Russia? It’s got to be either the US or China; I’m leaning towards the US. Because China views Russia as a long-term enemy, but the US views China as a short-term enemy.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:19 pm
Guest from abroad wrote:

I’ve never denied that Russia has interfered in the region. But Kazakhstan specifically is already in Russia’s sphere. So naturally it would be a country that is NOT Russia which would be interested in changing that fact.

And who has been interfering in the region more than any other country besides Russia? It’s got to be either the US or China. I’m leaning towards the US. Because China views Russia as a long-term enemy, but the US views China as a short-term enemy.
:shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: You are clueless.

And now a word from our sponsor: RT Television. Take it away, Boris...

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:08 am
DaKardii wrote:
Guest from abroad wrote:

And who has been interfering in the region more than any other country besides Russia? It’s got to be either the US or China. I’m leaning towards the US. Because China views Russia as a long-term enemy, but the US views China as a short-term enemy.

DaKaardi often provides a balanced and measured geopolitical perspective. Sometimes he asks difficult questions as any critical thinker should. Unlike this unhelpful "guest" with nothing of value to add and acting the part of 'paid troll'.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 am
Guest wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

DaKaardi often provides a balanced and measured geopolitical perspective. Sometimes he asks difficult questions as any critical thinker should. Unlike this unhelpful "guest" with nothing of value to add and acting the part of 'paid troll'.
DK's constantly blaming the US government for everything is not asking tough questions: it's buying into the conspiratorial misinformation of paid trolls.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:23 am
DK's constantly blaming the US government for everything is not asking tough questions: it's buying into the conspiratorial misinformation of paid trolls.
The reason paid trolls are often successful at duping ordinary people into believing everything they say is because the people, institutions, and/or countries they are attacking often lack credibility in their own right.

So half of the time, the paid trolls don’t even have to lie. They just have to point out something bad those people, institutions, and/or countries have done, and run with it.

I for one am well aware of this reality. Hence why I, contrary to what you seem to believe, do not toe the paid troll line, hook and sinker. You wanna test me? Give me a topic and I’ll tell you where the paid trolls are telling the truth and where they are lying.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:

DK is critical of our govt for good reason and he's not blaming anyone in particular. He's less biased than most posters here. Particularly the paid trolls who'd like to diminish him. Try your hand at analysis instead of blaming others, troll.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:10 am
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

DK is critical of our govt for good reason and he's not blaming anyone in particular. He's less biased than most posters here. Particularly the paid trolls who'd like to diminish him. Try your hand at analysis instead of blaming others, troll.
No, DK buys into crap and that's why so many on these boards tear I to him. I, for one, am tired of him defending such egregious characters as Xi and Putin
It's stupid and embarrassing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:33 am
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:10 am
Guest wrote:

No, DK buys into crap and that's why so many on these boards tear I to him. I, for one, am tired of him defending such egregious characters as Xi and Putin
It's stupid and embarrassing.
A Russian might see NATO in Ukraine as a bit like a Russian Defense Pact in Wales.