Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:06 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:04 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:08 am

Wait. You think this war is all about the value of the US dollar? :roll:

Thanks, Ivan.
All wars are about controlling the money, food and resources. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, the global elite will profit. They are salivating right now. They do not give a rat's a$$ about NATO, politics or governments. War creates a massive debt they will be owed. They are the only ones who will get to collect that debt. Inflation here, depression there, doesn't matter. They collect. The only thing they don't like is stability. There's no profit in it.
I believe the current administration is creating uncertainty in an an effort to boost the dollar, yes. It's not that crazy of a thought and it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you understand how fiat currency works, you might understand. But you're ignorant, so I do not expect you to understand.
What ignorance and arrogance.

Thanks, Alex Jones.

P.S. FU

DT Subscriber

Post by DT Subscriber »

thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:08 am

Wait. You think this war is all about the value of the US dollar? :roll:

Thanks, Ivan.
All wars are about controlling the money, food and resources. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, the global elite will profit. They are salivating right now. They do not give a rat's a$$ about NATO, politics or governments. War creates a massive debt they will be owed. They are the only ones who will get to collect that debt. Inflation here, depression there, doesn't matter. They collect. The only thing they don't like is stability. There's no profit in it.
I believe the current administration is creating uncertainty in an an effort to boost the dollar, yes. It's not that crazy of a thought and it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you understand how fiat currency works, you might understand. But you're ignorant, so I do not expect you to understand.
You know, this is the problem. It's why I post news articles, but rarely ask any questions here. Instead of calling someone ignorant, why don't you explain yourself? Why not? Instead of being dismissive, why not explain your line line of thought?

Unless you can't.

I don't believe, nor do a lot of posters here, that this is about panicking central bankers trying to prop up the American dollar. I see Putin trying to prop up a failing regime and destroy neighboring liberal democracies. I don't see American central bankers pushing for war. Where do you see that? The burden is on you to explain it.

Unless this is just another case of the emperors new clothes and you have no idea what you are talking about and are just holding behind insults.

Let's hear your reasoning. I'm asking.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:23 am
thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:

T, it's more complicated than this. The stronger the dollar gets the worse it is for the US and other (US denominated debt) countries, as well.
No, the central banks need a flight to the dollar to keep other countries from losing faith in the USD. If our allies begin dumping the dollar then we are all set for hyperinflation and I believe the current admin is trying to stave hyperinflation by creating an air of crisis, which will force overseas investors to put their $$ where they will believe it is safest - in the USA.

We saw this all during the 2000s with the "threat in the Middle East" that kept investors coming to America even after the 2008 financial crisis. Now they are creating a European crisis for the same reason.... to draw investment (placement of cash reserves) in the USA instead of abroad. It's a last-ditch effort to "save the dollar".

Martin Armstrong covers this point quite well on his website.

Oh, and "Guest" you're always the first around here to hurl insults and reek of arrogance, so KMA.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Glad I’m not the only one here who sees the obsession with keeping the dollar as the sole global reserve currency as being a major factor in the ongoing unraveling of the global order.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:23 am
thomasglee wrote:

T, it's more complicated than this. The stronger the dollar gets the worse it is for the US and other (US denominated debt) countries, as well.
No, the central banks need a flight to the dollar to keep other countries from losing faith in the USD. If our allies begin dumping the dollar then we are all set for hyperinflation and I believe the current admin is trying to stave hyperinflation by creating an air of crisis, which will force overseas investors to put their $$ where they will believe it is safest - in the USA.

We saw this all during the 2000s with the "threat in the Middle East" that kept investors coming to America even after the 2008 financial crisis. Now they are creating a European crisis for the same reason.... to draw investment (placement of cash reserves) in the USA instead of abroad. It's a last-ditch effort to "save the dollar".

Martin Armstrong covers this point quite well on his website.

Oh, and "Guest" you're always the first around here to hurl insults and reek of arrogance, so KMA.
Your reasoning is good on some points but the problem is that there aren't enough dollars to go around and a strengthening dollar will sound off a cascade of debt defaults since they are denominated in USD (see Brent Johnson's milkshake theory). If you are worried that much on the side you talk about, the end of the dollar is coming much sooner than later.

BTC wins either way, by the way. Don't say I didn't warn everyone - which makes it that much sweeter.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

DaKardii wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:41 pm
Glad I’m not the only one here who sees the obsession with keeping the dollar as the sole global reserve currency as being a major factor in the ongoing unraveling of the global order.
Benefitting financially from war is a recurring theme.

Zoomer go Brr

Post by Zoomer go Brr »

A large scale European war will draw from what populations? Likely the native populations and not the outsiders/invaders. I don’t foresee Pakistanis, Sudanese, Turks, Libyans, Syrians, etc. rising to the fight or being drafted. What will be left is native European me. dead or on the front lines and the women, children and elderly left behind with the males and population meant to replace them. There literally will not be a Western Europe as we know it left of this occurs.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Zoomer go Brr wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:06 pm
A large scale European war will draw from what populations? Likely the native populations and not the outsiders/invaders. I don’t foresee Pakistanis, Sudanese, Turks, Libyans, Syrians, etc. rising to the fight or being drafted. What will be left is native European me. dead or on the front lines and the women, children and elderly left behind with the males and population meant to replace them. There literally will not be a Western Europe as we know it left of this occurs.
That's what happens when you trade faith in God for a lie, a tower of Babel. Has always happened to people who rebelled against the commandments of God.

Post by Guest »

Zoomer go Brr wrote:
Yes. Exactly. Liberalism leads to bitter harvests and only bitter harvests.

The woke Pope is making things worse with his open borders policy and anti- death penalty stance. The Pope doesn't want anyone to be held accountable for anything, unless they are dangerous enough to ask for Latin Mass.

Some people claim Putin is good for the West. Putin has been flooding the West with millions of 3rd world migrants and refugees for years. He weaponized them against the West. Western cities are now giant no-go zones. How did this help the West?

America should expel the Mexicans and other illegals and make the Death penalty effective again. Europe needs to bring back the death penalty and reopen the penal colonies in South America. If not, Europe will end up like Zimbabwe and America will end up as a cross between Zimbabwe and Mexico. Do you want to live like Mexicans? The West will become unlivable.

Big Tech has so heavily censored the Internet that the net is on the brink of becoming useless. Freedom is dying. Big Tech, like the Pope, is a collection of borderless billionaires hell bent on destroying the world.

I don't see anyway out of this, short of civil war.

I'm for civil war.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:05 pm
Zoomer go Brr wrote:
Yes. Exactly. Liberalism leads to bitter harvests and only bitter harvests.

The woke Pope is making things worse with his open borders policy and anti- death penalty stance. The Pope doesn't want anyone to be held accountable for anything, unless they are dangerous enough to ask for Latin Mass.

Some people claim Putin is good for the West. Putin has been flooding the West with millions of 3rd world migrants and refugees for years. He weaponized them against the West. Western cities are now giant no-go zones. How did this help the West?

America should expel the Mexicans and other illegals and make the Death penalty effective again. Europe needs to bring back the death penalty and reopen the penal colonies in South America. If not, Europe will end up like Zimbabwe and America will end up as a cross between Zimbabwe and Mexico. Do you want to live like Mexicans? The West will become unlivable.

Big Tech has so heavily censored the Internet that the net is on the brink of becoming useless. Freedom is dying. Big Tech, like the Pope, is a collection of borderless billionaires hell bent on destroying the world.

I don't see anyway out of this, short of civil war.

I'm for civil war.
The simple point about Francis is that he is a Peronista. That's a version of fascism which is a left-wing doctrine, merging populist policies with a leader. It has multiple versions, but one consistent theme is exploitation and the poor. Exploitation of course is a marxist concept.