Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:58 pm
Navigator wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:34 pm
We are not near to needing to "head to the hills".

I would say 2 on your 1-10 scale.

However, if you lived within 20 miles or so of a major US military installation, especially a naval base, I would say that you should move. Now seems to be a good time given current real estate market conditions. How long those will hold up is questionable.

In the past I have said that if we see nukes being used, it would be in VERY limited fashion. Putin is bad, but not insane, and he doesn't want a nuclear winter either.

Only a few military targets would be on the list.

Domestically, I see economic hardship as what is coming next. This will turn into all kinds of domestic turmoil as people will want more free handouts, and the government won't be able to do it.

Cyber attacks and domestic insurrection will happen when the Chinese make their move and the US gets involved (which may not be right away).
Navigator, have we gotten any higher on your "heading to the hills" barometer?
What's your take on the status of the real estate market?
Simple: avoid places with (ahem) "dependent people". I don't want to be in a city, or even a town, with a sizable black or Latino population when the welfare system goes down. NO WAY.

The coming crisis will shake out the dead wood. I'm glad.

Best option is to move to a small town that is largely populated with your own kind...

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Is Twinsburg's 19K-20K population "small" by your definition?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:43 pm
Is Twinsburg's 19K-20K population "small" by your definition?
It's located between Akron and Cleveland.

Population size is not the problem.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Then I guess I am SOL…
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:23 am
Then I guess I am SOL…
Not necessarily...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 am
FullMoon wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:58 pm
Navigator wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:34 pm
We are not near to needing to "head to the hills".

I would say 2 on your 1-10 scale.

However, if you lived within 20 miles or so of a major US military installation, especially a naval base, I would say that you should move. Now seems to be a good time given current real estate market conditions. How long those will hold up is questionable.

In the past I have said that if we see nukes being used, it would be in VERY limited fashion. Putin is bad, but not insane, and he doesn't want a nuclear winter either.

Only a few military targets would be on the list.

Domestically, I see economic hardship as what is coming next. This will turn into all kinds of domestic turmoil as people will want more free handouts, and the government won't be able to do it.

Cyber attacks and domestic insurrection will happen when the Chinese make their move and the US gets involved (which may not be right away).
Navigator, have we gotten any higher on your "heading to the hills" barometer?
What's your take on the status of the real estate market?
Simple: avoid places with (ahem) "dependent people". I don't want to be in a city, or even a town, with a sizable black or Latino population when the welfare system goes down. NO WAY.

The coming crisis will shake out the dead wood. I'm glad.

Best option is to move to a small town that is largely populated with your own kind...
Good advice.

Post by Guest »

https://unherd.com/2022/05/bill-gates-w ... -dystopia/
Bill Gates wants to build a dystopia
The multi-billionaire says one thing, and funds another
Maybe society won't collapse, it will go digital.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:52 pm
https://unherd.com/2022/05/bill-gates-w ... -dystopia/
Bill Gates wants to build a dystopia
The multi-billionaire says one thing, and funds another
Maybe society won't collapse, it will go digital.
Great article and comments. The social movements of the west in the modern day are all propaganda and about destroying economies, consolidating the elites hold on top, and then ultimately they will be about the imposition of control schemes as the "solution."

This is clear to any sane thinker, and sadly there are few of us left, though more than one thinks in general.

Post by Guest »

Inflation is caused by too many unicorns having escaped from the Biden ranch and they are now over-grazing the wheat fields.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:11 pm
Inflation is caused by too many unicorns having escaped from the Biden ranch and they are now over-grazing the wheat fields.
That's the kind of stuff you'll hear from that stupid red head who is moving to msDNC