Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

I think we have clearly gotten the "starts at the periphery" step, but how much longer till the core and S&P crashes?

Crypto broker Voyager Digital files for bankruptcy following the collapse of Three Arrows

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/6/23196 ... bankruptcy

aeden

Post by aeden »

Enemies within is the clear present danger. Cipolla is correct on the under estamations.
Graham was corrrect we owe the five cities on the plain an apology as the failed in live try hell
as we spiral out of control. Now the DOJ say nothing is needed to block a new law requiring proof of citizenship.
They are compelety and utterly insane. The agency issue is a dead stick in real time thinking they will land this
in 30 seconds from 30000 feet and survive. It will not. Earnings is price and they ignore what even Keynes told them.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:19 pm
I think we have clearly gotten the "starts at the periphery" step, but how much longer till the core and S&P crashes?

Crypto broker Voyager Digital files for bankruptcy following the collapse of Three Arrows

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/6/23196 ... bankruptcy
Yes, few will go back to them, if any. Good riddance.

Let's keep cleaning house so we can go higher and higher as the last man standing.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:35 am
DJIA:
How low do we go? I say S&P to 3200-ish by mid August.

It is amusing when you guys point out early day (open) drops and then it returns to a small positive day by the end of it.
I assume you find this amusing because they are anticipating a large market down correction and then in their anticipation make an error on the day?

Well, as a successful short term trader in indicies and stocks I can tell you with 100% certainty that the markets make fools of us all. There are no exceptions. That includes you!! I recall you bought Bitcoin at over $ 50 000 and its now 20 000. If you were really sharp you would have sold your bitcoin at say $ 42 000 and bought back at a much lower price and so own much more BTC (Assuming you still believe in BTC)

In my own trading the maths on the trades are set so that I make a financial breakeven if I call 4 out of 10 trades correctly. Generally I get more than this right, usually 6 to 7 out of every 10, and make good money. Being wrong on market calls is normal. You can set the maths so that there are never big losses, but only small losses, break evens, small profits and big profits. If there are no big losses you will almost certainly make at least a small profit overall. In summary living with the error and making big losses is how you lose money, or at best sit on your money waiting for the price to go up when you could be using it to make money on something else. As in your case $ 50 000 down to $ 20 000.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The price channel is clear.
The deflation will get lost in stagflation as net working capital drains.
The cascading event into September was already forwarded.
Hedge as such. Potato and ketchup cult are the ultimate race to the bottom
as the the lightswitch finally went off.
The wasting was a feature and they will buy all l8ter.
You can see it real time but they see not.

Captain Oatmeal cult got you to less than an 1/8 of tank left.

https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uplo ... dZ5u-1.jpg

He works for a beach bum anyways.
The rest are beyond adulterated indeed.
https://media.patriots.win/post/iDgTJ5bU.png Serfs up. You poor damned fools.

The result is, as Zerohedge pointed out at the time, the return of capital inflow to China’s equity markets on the announcement.

But the markets had been forecasting capital flight into China for weeks since bottoming in April.
The fact is the swamp is not on your side or the others either.

Cipolla was right.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... s-beatdown
I do believe pushing the US into political crisis is the ultimate Davos play here.

Internecine juice again.

West is destroying its economy all by itself.

"You know, the difference between you and me is that I think the world is a Circle, and you think it’s a line.”
Woke stupidity and 2026 even if you did even the correct facts. Engineers.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

The former head of a now defunct federal agency board tasked with confronting propaganda warns that the spread of disinformation poses a national security risk to the US and decried the lack of a "mature" discussion on the subject.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-letters/

He vowed to “rub raw the sores of discontent” and compel action through agitation.
This, she believed, ran counter to the notion of change within the system.

Machiavelli was arrested and tortured by agents of the Medici family, whose members he dedicated "The Prince".

A return to first principles in a republic is sometimes caused by the simple virtues of one man.
His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him,
and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example.
Niccolo Machiavelli (1469 – 1527)
We know what happens when Progressives have full control and no opposing forces to draw battle lines.
It’s was called Detroit also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRGh4DKNdeY&t=840s

As we outlined we started locally since as it was stated accurately you have no place to go now.

Meanwhile: Feb 20, 2015 9:05 am
We can underpin it with Klingberg and his cycle of political deviats. Doctor Quigley seen it early just saying.
Impossible to move the ball down the field now. Tactical consolidation as we warned from day one to preserve capital to avoid
the carnage of the FSA consuming fixed capital.

I have not changed my view. Locally try to explain the carnage imposed on us.

Locally the paper told us we will make you trust government again.
Officials in Flint, Mich., raised glasses of treated water to celebrate the city’s breakup with Detroit’s water system.
Credit Samuel Wilson/The Flint Journal, via Associated Press

search.php?keywords=Lotus+corniculatus+&t=2&sf=msgonly

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:10 pm
We prepared the best we could to live below the margin. With what we seen coming they will indeed deny.
Lotus corniculatus for these times.
As long as the soil stays moist and the plot doesn’t become overrun with weeds, the crop is carefree.
Contributes nitrogen to the soil as it rests.
The cattle had two choices. They picked the above.

choosers of the fallen

aeden

Post by aeden »

Winter is here and they are not making to shelter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY7RIn4byK0

These incompetent herd hustlers have been seen before
and promptly ignored by what would be classified smart money. The largest expansion was available
and we seen what what done from the ignorant slaughter and bots of dead head asset handlers.
Most of us considered the wasting a feature since we know why and who since Burns and Volcker.

https://www.piie.com/system/files/documents/wp20-10.pdf

The import demographic labour replacement theory is in full swing and even with the 1993 NAFTA dislocation
models seen cannot pave over the skilled laborer pool losses. We watch as 200 years of experience are leaving
in a few areas alone for one chain supply. These captivated and abused souls just crossing the border
even if above average it would take over a decade to get into entry level capacity's.

1977 was the first operation that flattened and destroy the local labor pool in sticky wages
which is fact.
Dr. Sutton and DR. Quigley merely focused the point as did Father Martin divulged the actual smoke in the
chamber to replacement theology still burning rather bright to date.
We have career politicians who were never exposed to reality.
Rich capitalists plucked these idiots from universities and law schools and groomed them for "success".
This detailed discussion was in family on effects we see to this day.

Russell offered a revealing glimpse into Frankfurt School’s mass social engineering efforts,
in his 1951 book, The Impact of Science on Society:
The actual thread is - The alliance theory.
As it was put clearly before. A bent of mind contrary to the Book and the Letter.
Yes we seen the rise of it as identity politics, is a term coined by the Combahee River Collective in 1977.
The earlier notes cover the walk through the institutions.

First Attempt In Learning. Fail is for demsheviks and body farm worshipers.

October Surprise (sabotage of Carter’s peace talks), and a great many other things still classified to this day.
The results of Project Paperclip were devastating, and very far reaching. I guess that is what you would expect from collaborating with Nazis.
Fri, 08 Aug 1997 Dossier

thread: waffen, AA-1025
Last edited by aeden on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

It is a liquidity pool now available for products to move capital.
If you trend segments they correlate for flows.
If it goes to 8k in bts it is of no consequence.
Sheep pens in terminated products noted before as the marching wall street Penguin, road kill Muppets
and barking Fur Seals or Cariboo adapt, or not. Keynes dislocation to commodity flows and Hayeks warning
had not been missed by segments to FX. All we trend is the hookers set on fire under the moving averages.

thread: taproot

aeden

Post by aeden »

California Public Employees’ Retirement System committed an additional $500 million to a real estate venture with China Investment Partners.
Communist bailing out Communist plans unveiled by Captain Oatmeal.

Cognitive infiltration is a term coined by Cass Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule to the use of "cognitive" provocateurs and front groups.
Limited hangout is intelligence formed propaganda.

Yes we read His papers with Thaler also.

Meng dumped other investments and put the fund's $400billion into 168 Chinese companies.
China's Ministry of Finance is considering to allow local governments to sell ($220 billion) of
"special" local bonds in the year's second half.

The stupidity of the American voter.
Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage.
And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever,
but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass.

Insulting Americans as stupid and deceiving them is a really good way to lose your power on Capitol Hill,
which is again exactly what we saw last week in the 2014 midterms.

No they are dumber than a fence post. No clue.

You are be supplanted in energy and Uniparty is the problem.
Last edited by aeden on Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.