Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/jeff- ... d-a-winter
The Winter of 2022-2023 Is a Winter of Illness and Death
Luckily, Jeff Zients was wrong about the previous winter of 2021-2022. The deaths were somewhat elevated but not catastrophic.

This winter, however, is starting very disturbingly.
Aggregated across Europe (see above), deaths for week 52, the last week when complete data is available, are at 35% above normal.

Excess mortality in Germany in December is 36% above the 2018-2019 average.
The strange part is that Covid deaths explain only a small part of excess mortality.

For example, Germany saw 18,153 excess deaths in December. (DeStatis understates the excess number by including high-mortality 2020 and 2021 into the “previous years average”) Per Worldometer, Germany experienced 3,356 Covid deaths during the same months.

What explains the remaining 14,797 deaths? What killed almost 15 thousand Germans in December? Since there was nothing significant in the previous two years other than Covid and Covid vaccines, we can only blame these two causes, jointly or separately.

We may be undercounting Covid deaths.

We may see deaths from Covid vaccines that are NOT related to Covid infections.

We may be observing vaccine-enabled reinfections with Covid that make people die at excess rates. The sudden and unexplained deaths occur due to longer Covid illnesses enabled by immune tolerance and the resulting organ damage. Such deaths are NOT recorded as Covid deaths.

My own opinion is that the last explanation is the correct one. For how such deaths happen, using the example of vaccinated and boosted 17-year-old Gwen Casten, who died suddenly following a “mild” Covid infection that went on for a month, read this article:
Whatever is happening is a national emergency in all European countries. The lack of attention from health authorities is stunning. The refrain from rare newspaper articles like this one is, “we have no idea why people are dying, and we do not care, but we are sure it is not the vaccines.” Enjoy this stupid passage:
Meanwhile, people are dying.

Nobody seems to care about this besides a few people on Substack and Twitter. The problem is that deaths are increasing instead of decreasing, and excess mortality threatens me, you, and our loved ones.

Too many people see it as a political contest to blame or exonerate their favorite party.

I am appealing to everyone to see it as a threat to ourselves and our families instead of treating it as a blame game. We must address excess mortality out of pure self-preservation.

Do you think our authorities will seriously investigate deaths, or will they try to sweep them under the rug?

Do you think Jeff Zients will help the White House investigate the situation honestly?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ation.html
Massive spike in excess deaths sparks calls for an 'urgent investigation': NHS crisis is blamed for nearly 3,000 more Brits than usual dying each week
17,381 deaths registered in England and Wales in the seven days to January 13
This is the highest number of excess deaths since the UK's second Covid wave
Health experts say 999 delays, long A&E waits and backlogs could be to blame
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2023 ... psychosis/
I recently finished reading Mattias Desmet’s fascinating and illuminating book The Psychology of Totalitarianism, where he examines the mass formation psychosis which swept over the world during the time frame of early 2020 until present day. He explores some of the root causes of this psychological phenomena, comparing it to previous episodes in history, and delving into whether it occurred naturally or was purposely generated in order to implement a Great Reset agenda.

This type of spectacle has happened throughout human history, even documented by Charles Mackay in his 1841 book Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds. It is clear to me aspects of mass formation psychosis played a part in the previous two Fourth Turnings, as both sides in the U.S. Civil War displayed characteristics of those being hypnotized by a narrative, and the German people falling under the spell of Hitler and his rhetorical skills.

tim

Post by tim »

https://dailyclout.io/report-52-nine-mo ... ate-drops/
Report 52: Nine Months Post-COVID mRNA “Vaccine” Rollout, Substantial Birth Rate Drops in 13 European Countries, England/Wales, Australia, and Taiwan.
January 16, 2023 • by 5Robert W. Chandler, MD, MBA
Robert W. Chandler, MD, completed extensive research to write the article below. Some of the highlights of this important piece include:

Nine months following the rollout of the COVID-19 mRNA “vaccines,” substantial birth rate drops were seen in 13 of 19 European countries, England and Wales (one entity based on how data is published), Australia, and Taiwan.

The decline in births in Switzerland was the largest in 150 years – more than during two World Wars, the Great Depression, and the advent of widely available birth control.

There was an 8.3% drop in the birth rate in Germany through three quarters of 2022.

England and Wales had a 12% birth rate drop through June 2022, which is when their government stopped publishing data related to this.
Taiwan reported an alarming birth rate drop, but its data are incomplete.

Australian birth rates fell 21% from October to November 2021, followed by a 63% decrease from November to December 2021.

On August 25, 2022, the Swiss Hagemann group published a statement regarding the decline of live births in Europe: “My analysis puts the monthly birth figures in relation to the average of the last three years. In advance it should be noted that every single examined European country shows a monthly decline in birth rates of up to more than 10% compared to the last three years. I can be shown that this very alarming signal cannot be explained by infections with Covid-19. However, one can establish a clear temporal correlation to Covid vaccinations incidence in the age group of men and women between 18 and 49 years. Therefore, in-depth statistical and medical analyses have to be demanded.”

tim

Post by tim »

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org ... r-ed-dowd/
‘A dystopian nightmare’ — Ed Dowd, ex-BlackRock manager, appears on ‘Friday Roundtable’ to demystify and debunk the epidemic of sudden deaths in healthy populations. ‘We’re in an era of corporate fascism,’ he states. Find out what he means and more in this episode on CHD.TV
Around 23:20 Ed Dowd suspects the CDC is committing classification fraud, where batches of sudden deaths appear, only to mysteriously disappear and be reclassified.

He compares this to classic fraud seen in financial companies. Enron used classification fraud.

Ed Dowd says our institutions are using classification fraud to hide the sudden deaths.

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.wate.com/news/sevier-county ... g-at-game/
Gatlinburg-Pittman girls basketball player recovering after collapsing at game
GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – A Gatlinburg-Pittman High School girls basketball player is in stable condition after collapsing due to a “cardiac incident” while coming off the court during a game in Gatlinburg on Monday.

Sevier County Schools Assistant Superintendent Tony Ogle said a girls basketball player collapsed while coming off the court during a home game against Union County High School Lady Patriots. Ogle said she was treated by athletic trainers and nurses using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and CPR.

Once the girl was stabilized, she was taken by ambulance to Pigeon Forge, and then by helicopter to Children’s Hospital in Knoxville.

MORE: Sevier County News
The school announced just before 10 p.m. Monday that the student was in stable condition, where she remains as of Tuesday, Ogle said.

“The parents want to thank everyone for the support shown,” the school said in a statement on social media.

“We wish the player and her family a speedy recovery,” Ogle said.

Details of Josh Heupel’s $9M contract extension through 2029
The name of the student has not been released.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ingbuttons
Former Detroit Lions linebacker Jessie Lemonier died suddenly on Thursday, the team confirmed. He was 25.

“We are shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of former Detroit Lion Jessie Lemonier,” the Lions said in a statement.

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/lett ... om-a-pilot
Letter to Susan Northrup from a pilot who went from being a top athlete to disabled after the jab

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:19 am
https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org ... r-ed-dowd/
‘A dystopian nightmare’ — Ed Dowd, ex-BlackRock manager, appears on ‘Friday Roundtable’ to demystify and debunk the epidemic of sudden deaths in healthy populations. ‘We’re in an era of corporate fascism,’ he states. Find out what he means and more in this episode on CHD.TV
Around 23:20 Ed Dowd suspects the CDC is committing classification fraud, where batches of sudden deaths appear, only to mysteriously disappear and be reclassified.

He compares this to classic fraud seen in financial companies. Enron used classification fraud.

Ed Dowd says our institutions are using classification fraud to hide the sudden deaths.
Isn't classification fraud how we had such a high number of COVID deaths, and how the Chinese currently have such a low number?