Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Question for Bing AI: "Why does
Generational Dynamics predict WW III?"

Bing's answer: "Generational Dynamics is
a theory that analyzes history through
the flow of generations. It predicts the
attitudes and behaviors of large masses
of people, entire generations of
people. Generational Dynamics does not
predict actual events, but rather the
public reactions to unpleasant
events. It is not a widely accepted
theory and its predictions are not based
on scientific evidence. Therefore, it is
not possible to say whether Generational
Dynamics predicts WW III or not. Is
there anything else I can help you
with?"

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Will AI ultimately "run the world" via an elite group of people?

Is that what WW3 is all about?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:21 am

AI is overblown.

I think we are heading for a land of small etho-based villages and towns. WW3 won't change that.

Korea Guest

Re: Financial Rumblings

Post by Korea Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:11 pm
The current banking situation may be the beginning of the financial meltdown that has often been discussed here.

The Great Depression, according to my Dad who lived in NYC at the time and watched it unfold as a teenager, was caused not so much the stock market collapse. It was the failure of the banks, primarily regional banks that were overleveraged (they decided they could not make enough money engaging in regular loan lending).

The immediate cause seems to be the mini bubble created by Biden's multi-trillion $ "Covid" giveaway.

The banking sector problems, coupled with the dramatic rise in interest rates are going to start accelerating as 2022 year end reports and 1Q23 reports start to be published.

I have always believed that a financial meltdown of some kind will greatly accelerate movement towards WW III. It will force China to move quickly, as their system/population is even more exposed to backlash from a financial crisis than the USA is.

[BTW - my wife's situation has stabilized and she is doing OK for now. I hope to post more as I get more time.]
Would a war on Taiwan necessarily mean a war on South Korea? Could South korea stay quiet?

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

History says Cossacks may defend Ukraine, de-imperialize Russia.

https://mailchi.mp/jamestown/eurasia-da ... 75b248c579

Navigator

Chinese Power Projection

Post by Navigator »

Korea Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:12 am
Would a war on Taiwan necessarily mean a war on South Korea? Could South korea stay quiet?
Once a major war starts, power is projected by the antagonist everywhere possible.

China is primarily a land power. They could, potentially, have hundreds of millions of men eventually under arms. (Germany in WW2 had 30% or so of their population in military service during the war. Since China has population FAR greater than Germany, this could eventually mean 400 million Chinese soldiers. Thank goodness the Chinese are nowhere near as efficient as the Germans at military affairs. But half that many is still 200 million. 200 million Chinese soldiers).

Once war starts in earnest, and the gloves come off, they will look for any and all opportunities to use their armed masses. One obvious area is to go into South Korea, as this gives them a better shot at getting at Japan, the country they hate the most. I believe this will happen even if they cannot pull off a conquest of Taiwan.

Chinese troops and weaponry will appear anywhere they can get them. And yes, that includes sending men and armaments to Russia. (as well as marching into Vietnam and trying to get into India).

To our detriment, all of the heavy industry needed to create and arm mass armies has been moved to China over the last couple of decades. They are now the literal arsenal of evil, while we would require years to recreate our once great industrial base. We will be able to catch up, but it will require going from 1939 levels of production to 1943 levels, without having the 1939 industrial base to start off with.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:31 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:21 am

AI is overblown.

I think we are heading for a land of small etho-based villages and towns. WW3 won't change that.
1) I agree.

2) I hope.

Cool Breeze

Re: Chinese Power Projection

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:05 pm
To our detriment, all of the heavy industry needed to create and arm mass armies has been moved to China over the last couple of decades. They are now the literal arsenal of evil, while we would require years to recreate our once great industrial base. We will be able to catch up, but it will require going from 1939 levels of production to 1943 levels, without having the 1939 industrial base to start off with.
This is why it's so comical that you think the US is such a great place or provides such a light for the world. It does neither. It's been a disgusting precursor to the AC for decades, at this point, and is currently trying to assist all sorts of degenerate activity for greater control and exporting around the world.

Does this make China good? No. But it makes the USA every bit as disgusting. The Europeans are even worse, so save your breath.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Hundreds of Ukrainian Troops May Be Trapped in Bakhmut Tunnels
BY BRENDAN COLE ON 3/14/23 AT 12:50 PM EDT
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine ... ed-1787696

Ukrainian Official Says Kyiv Doesn’t Have the Resources for a Counteroffensive
by Dave DeCamp Posted onMarch 13, 2023
https://news.antiwar.com/2023/03/13/ukr ... offensive/

US, Russian tensions escalate after drone collision over Black Sea
13News Now
420,231 views Mar 15, 2023
US military officials say that signs indicate it was an intentional collision. The drone has not yet been recovered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWMz--bbr58
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Navigator

Re: Chinese Power Projection

Post by Navigator »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:18 pm
Navigator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:05 pm
This is why it's so comical that you think the US is such a great place or provides such a light for the world. It does neither. It's been a disgusting precursor to the AC for decades, at this point, and is currently trying to assist all sorts of degenerate activity for greater control and exporting around the world.

Does this make China good? No. But it makes the USA every bit as disgusting. The Europeans are even worse, so save your breath.
OMG, who is the beacon in your mind? Russia?

The US constitution has been (and continues to be) the model for democracy and freedom for centuries. The adoption of it (or similar) around the globe has resulted in greater freedom, peace and prosperity than the world has ever known.

The US was instrumental in defeating the enemies of freedom/democracy in both prior World Wars, and will do so again in the upcoming one.

BTW, Hollywood does not represent the US as a whole.

Note my own website page on actors and their influence. https://comingstorms.com/our-most-trusted-people/