Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

I think merit is in your view.
The basket currencys are looking real as the Americans fade to utter blackness.
Carlson's executive producer, Justin Wells, is also out at the network according to Semafor.
The embrace of the left is the death sentence.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... -this-one/
https://rumble.com/vcj9bt-maria-zack-se ... -zack.html

download/file.php?id=228
few consider aggregate to input

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Here's an interesting view originally published at Gainesville Coins.

Rumors are making rounds that Saudi Arabia is selling oil for yuan, which it converts into gold on the Shanghai International Gold Exchange (SGEI). Such a development would make sense as large parts of the world want to de-dollarize, but the renminbi is not suitable to be used as a reserve currency. China has a closed capital account and a weak rule of law. Not using the dollar could be done by using the renminbi as a trade currency and converting yuan revenue into gold on the SGEI. If the rumor is true, Saudi Arabia is buying 1 Kg bars as there is virtually no trading in 12.5 Kg bars on the SGEI. The benefit of 1 Kg bars is that they are more fitting for fully allocated trading.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:27 am
Hi everyone,
The BRICS summit is on 15th August and speculation is growing on a Brics currency that is partially backed by gold. This could lead to speculation on gold and currencies, and for that matter on crypto.
What views?
Even though I think darker days are coming for the US (and its citizens), I'm more in the camp of Martin Armstrong on the de-dollarization. He has multiple blog posts on this topic. Long term everyone knows a solution (especially if you would really, truly escape/leave the USA) is BTC, and of course I've supported that for a long while here. When it reaches ATH next year, it's going to be quite fun for me around here.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:40 am
richard5za wrote:
Hi everyone,
The BRICS summit is on 15th August and speculation is growing on a Brics currency that is partially backed by gold. This could lead to speculation on gold and currencies, and for that matter on crypto.
What views?
Even though I think darker days are coming for the US (and its citizens), I'm more in the camp of Martin Armstrong on the de-dollarization. He has multiple blog posts on this topic. Long term everyone knows a solution (especially if you would really, truly escape/leave the USA) is BTC, and of course I've supported that for a long while here. When it reaches ATH next year, it's going to be quite fun for me around here.
Cool, BTC is for traders with a very high appetite for risk; its not an investment asset for people looking to grow their capital as a longer term investment. Gold on the other hand has been a long term inflation hedge for a very long time. So has real estate.
BTC may well reach ATH next year but its equally likely to drop below $ 3000 either before or after.
Whether you gloat or cry as we track BTC's future nothing will convince me to invest in, or even to trade, BTC. Its too uncertain in a number of ways

aeden

Post by aeden »

Both of these guys are on the ground in Panama posting videos of what really is going on.

https://twitter.com/BenBergquam

https://twitter.com/Michael_Yon

Explains where the fsa is coming for the bish cult enclaves.

Uniparty swamp does not care.

Desperate move by Pharmakeia to silence any Americans while things get ugly for them in Europe.
Demonic NWO cults are well known as the birth pains are ignored since they crucified the Carpenter
who will decide.

https://cdn-bndph.nitrocdn.com/ZPZNCNdg ... 24-min.jpg

They have shown their colors and they have no interest in ant truth. Why ever waste your time.
Tucker was the only shred of credibility they had left. Even the so-called middle was plussed with the bird dog antics.

The conflict is no longer about politics, it's about the very moral foundations of civilization... carlson
https://twitter.com/i/status/1649601516783665153

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuSUtCvaYAA ... name=large Arafat warned you also.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

200 basis points from stakeholder drainage still alludes these retrogrades of window lickers.

Komrade Le'mon
When their job is completed, they are not needed any more. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marx-Lenin come to power—obviously they get offended—they think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course.
They will be lined up against the wall and shot." ― Yuri Bezmenov

Juice Box files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlCoc_OismQ

The introduction to his heartache began as a child So it's no wonder that he grew up to be so wild.
So he protected his feelings in walls he imagined But castles crumble, exposing the frightened child.

A contract is a non-coerced mutual agreement between two or more parties, usually in written form. Aforementioned parties may be any kind of legal persons (human beings or organizations). Contracts are usually used to make long-term commitments structured and clearly defined. Mises

We settle with adults and strike a futures contract for spot delivery for mutual benefit.
No middleman warranted or needed unless grifters.gov have to pay burn loot murder lie cheat steal operatives off as they indeed do.

Root kits and gain of function is the results of moleks who lie to you every damned day.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-William J. Casey, CIA Director
This quote was originally spoken by Casey sometime in early February of 1981

The year I was called a Communist from a mis-guided older Man under the threat of violence from two party's.
The Elder told me truth you will see young man as they took their land in the guise of progress.
The cold irony to many of us exist. People of the Book and Letter.

It is not enough to give soup and bread. This the rich can do. You are the servant of the poor, always smiling and good-humored.

1 Timothy 6:5 Their judgment will be harsher because of the people they led astray.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:27 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:40 am
richard5za wrote:
Hi everyone,
What views?
Cool, BTC is for traders with a very high appetite for risk; its not an investment asset for people looking to grow their capital as a longer term investment. Gold on the other hand has been a long term inflation hedge for a very long time. So has real estate.
BTC may well reach ATH next year but its equally likely to drop below $ 3000 either before or after.
Whether you gloat or cry as we track BTC's future nothing will convince me to invest in, or even to trade, BTC. Its too uncertain in a number of ways
If it is too uncertain why is it the best asset class over the last 10 years? There are some things that we have to rely on, which are factual. If you don't like it, or think it can go to zero, just say that. But if you're looking to "grow your capital" and you're not in BTC, you're just doing it wrong, or don't know mathematics. It's quite basic.

aeden

Post by aeden »

220,000 users have been infected worldwide and 800 devices are being infected every day.
Filers have no clue how to calculate their crypto capital gains on machines not even theirs.
See what we did there. Now you got two viruses to deal with.
thread: commodity exchange theory

It's quite basic.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

aeden wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:27 pm
220,000 users have been infected worldwide and 800 devices are being infected every day.
Filers have no clue how to calculate their crypto capital gains on machines not even theirs.
See what we did there. Now you got two viruses to deal with.
thread: commodity exchange theory

It's quite basic.
Hey chatGPT, say something in actual english, please.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:31 pm

If it is too uncertain why is it the best asset class over the last 10 years? There are some things that we have to rely on, which are factual. If you don't like it, or think it can go to zero, just say that. But if you're looking to "grow your capital" and you're not in BTC, you're just doing it wrong, or don't know mathematics. It's quite basic.
Cool, crypto is a digital representation of value that is not backed by anything real; the value of BTC is determined soley by the market; real asset classes such as US Technology also have a market value which is determined by the market but also (NB) have real assets and therefore values independent of what the market thinks. I have mentioned US Technology because it is the best performing class over the last 30 years.
If you make a fortune out of gambling on BTC I shall be happy for you
On the subject of maths, yes I do understand maths and am probably in the top decile, but I am failing to see a strong connection between the BTC chart over the last 10 years and maths. Perhaps enormous volatility which is very difficult to mathematically predict?