Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thinker

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thinker »

Hello guys, I have been wanting to post but have been very busy, I have a little time so I am posting. Navigator you and your wife as well as John have been in my prayers. On this post I want to talk about the future off the west and the world in general. I was seeing a youtube video on a channel that talks about politics , economics , history and world events. The person in the video said that the far right would eventually come into power in the USA and by the way he didn't necessarily think that this was a bad thing. He explained that the main power base for the left is minorities and this is actually a horrible strategy. He explained that Asians and latins want to integrate into "white" society, and as a latin immigrant I agree with this. Some may say well thinker you are from Cuba and Cubans in the USA are known for being right wing. Well this is true but I am seeing a shift in other latin groups as well. This shift in not just due to economics. It is also due to culture as most latins are Christian and the lefts history of attacking Christianity hurts them in this case. The lefts embrace of criminality also hurts them. Most Latins I have talked to hated the black lives matter riots and think George Floyd and pretty much most of the "innocent" honor students that sparked the BLM movements were nothing more than violent criminals that met the fates they worked towards meeting. He said that with Asians and Latins going more and more towards "whites" and the right this would leave them with the black population and he said this would not work because blacks have never been able to acquire large amounts of power. I think he missed on another problem the left has with what will be left of their power base and that is that it will be too small and it will continue

thinker

Post by thinker »

to shrink.

thinker

Post by thinker »

The black population shrank to only 13% of the population a few years back and now apparently depending on who you read it is down to 12.7 to 12 % of the population. This is with all the government programs out there for them. Posters hear have talked about the high rate of STDs in the black population well another group the left needs is the gays, who just happen to also have an insane level of STDs in there population. Both of these groups have been able to keep going because of medicines, well when the medicines and treatments that have kept these people going stops their populations will collapse even more. Another problem the left has is that hating whitey is not going to work. Non whites are waking up to the fact that whites are the reason why western civilization has been so great. More and more when I talk to Latins and Asians they tell me how we need to stop the attacks on white people and protect them because they are the reason why western countries are as great as they are and if whites become a minority in the west , then we will all suffer because of it. I think he missed something very big in his video and that is that the far right will not only come into power In the USA but actually through out the west and even in a lot of non western countries. I like many here am disgusted an enraged by what is happening in France, but this is part of what will bring the far right into power and will put and end to this. I have a saying, you don't have to deal with reality but eventually reality will deal with you. A lot of people in France that haven't been dealing with reality are now being dealt with by reality and a lot of people in other countries are also seeing this and are waking up to reality.

thinker

Post by thinker »

Far right parties and movements have been growing throughout western countries like France ,Germany and Australia and things like What is Happening in France will only accelerate their growth.

Post by Guest »

An amazingly prophetic book foreshadowed current events in France.

“The Camp of the Saints (French: Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French dystopian fiction novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. A speculative fictional account, it depicts the destruction of Western civilization through Third World mass immigration to France and the Western world. Almost forty years after its initial publication, the novel returned to the bestseller list in 2011.”
Source: Wikipedia.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thinker wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:21 pm
Far right parties and movements have been growing throughout western countries like France ,Germany and Australia and things like What is Happening in France will only accelerate their growth.
This is possible, and could be problematic, if they are stooges to the global elites and don't have the principles of Christianity. That might be the case, and we shall see. I'm doubtful that a strong "right wing" leader will come into power, mainly because it is so rare historically, and the elites (such as IMF, council on foreign relations, WEF, etc) all use marxism, and have for decades, to form their plans through distraction and chaos.

I think the real question is if the military or any hired guns/mercenaries will carry out the orders of people like the sickos in DC. I don't think they have enough time or money, but there will be a lot of people begging for a savior when the monetary system crashes, and with what we saw during covid, I don't have all that much hope. I hope I'm wrong, that's for sure.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

thinker, could you post a link to the YouTube video please?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

thinker wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:55 pm
Hello guys, I have been wanting to post but have been very busy, I have a little time so I am posting. Navigator you and your wife as well as John have been in my prayers. On this post I want to talk about the future off the west and the world in general. I was seeing a youtube video on a channel that talks about politics , economics , history and world events. The person in the video said that the far right would eventually come into power in the USA and by the way he didn't necessarily think that this was a bad thing. He explained that the main power base for the left is minorities and this is actually a horrible strategy. He explained that Asians and latins want to integrate into "white" society, and as a latin immigrant I agree with this. Some may say well thinker you are from Cuba and Cubans in the USA are known for being right wing. Well this is true but I am seeing a shift in other latin groups as well. This shift in not just due to economics. It is also due to culture as most latins are Christian and the lefts history of attacking Christianity hurts them in this case. The lefts embrace of criminality also hurts them. Most Latins I have talked to hated the black lives matter riots and think George Floyd and pretty much most of the "innocent" honor students that sparked the BLM movements were nothing more than violent criminals that met the fates they worked towards meeting. He said that with Asians and Latins going more and more towards "whites" and the right this would leave them with the black population and he said this would not work because blacks have never been able to acquire large amounts of power. I think he missed on another problem the left has with what will be left of their power base and that is that it will be too small and it will continue
Mexican Indios don't like white people. I know better. Upper-class white Cubans are not Mexicans. Mexicans don't even like other Mexicans. Mexicans have an extremely brutal cultural and women are disposable after a single use. White Cubans and South Americans are red pilled allies. The rest of Latin American is an open landfill of violent ignoramuses. And these hordes are flooding across the US border. American will be another France soon, just like BLM 2020, but much worse.

Wishful thinking won't save you.

John

Post by John »

** 04-Jul-2023 World View: Israel attacks Jenin refugee camp in West Bank
  • Israeli military vehicle confronting Palestinian youths in Jenin (Reuters)

On Monday, the Israeli Defense Forces
(IDF) launched a major military
operation into the Jenin Refugee Camp.
Over 1,000 IDF troops are involved in
the campaign, making it the largest West
Bank campaign since 2005. A couple of
dozen people have been killed, including
some civilians, from gun shootouts and
from Israeli missile strikes.

The Israelis claim that they're
targeting weapons and explosives stores
and other "terrorist infrastructure."
They say that they have ten more targets
to destroy, and after that they'll
withdraw. The Israelis claim that the
weapons and explosives and
infrastructure are being funded and
supplied by Iran.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad are threatening
to retaliate, but so far have not done
so, suggesting a reluctance to avoid a
third intifada (all out war).

*** Times of Israel, 4-July-2023
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-pales ... nderneath/

*** Al-Jazeera, 4-July-2023
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/7/4 ... st-assault

---

On a separate subject, the violence in
France appears to have peaked on
Thursday.

Post by Guest »

On a separate subject, the violence in
France appears to have peaked on
Thursday.
Even thieves, looters, murderers, and rapists need to rest.