Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum

Re: Treason?

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:14 am
Trump, however... Insurrection? Withholding spending approved by congress without getting lies on a political rival? Theft of government documents? Giving aid and comfort to Putin?
You buy all the hoaxes. You probably think Trump called neo-nazis fine people.

Guest No 3

Post by Guest No 3 »

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:39 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Trump, however... Insurrection? Withholding spending approved by congress without getting lies on a political rival? Theft of government documents? Giving aid and comfort to Putin?
BB is truly deluded. You'll get used to it, 'Guest'.

Where is Cool Breeze when you kind of need him?

I can believe how fast everything is happening now.(Or is that just me?) I feel like the whole world is speeding up.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Bob Butler wrote:
Not hoaxes. Trump is looking at 91 felonies. This is not established beyond a reasonable doubt, only to the grand jury established level of probable cause. No doubt his is a criminal at heart, violating the law whenever thinks he can get away with it, too stupid to anticipate that running for president will draw a wee bit of attention. Prior to that mistake, he was free only due to a lack of prosecution of white collar crime. Once the NY Times publicized his criminal behavior, he was toast.

And as I have previously stated, Trump regarding the Charlotte situation called those contesting both removing and retaining the statue of Robert E Lee 'fine people'.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest No 3 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:35 am
Guest wrote:
Bob Butler wrote:
BB is truly deluded. You'll get used to it, 'Guest'.
I doubt it. If one holds a worldview, it will edit out of existence any fact that contradicts the worldview. Thus, no matter how many times he is shown to be wrong, he will not be able to comprehend the fact.
Guest No 3 wrote:
Where is Cool Breeze when you kind of need him?
I would emphasize the 'kind of'.
Guest No 3 wrote:
I can believe how fast everything is happening now.(Or is that just me?) I feel like the whole world is speeding up.
Agreed. As stated, the climax peak seems to be approaching.

All: If you want me away from this thread, avoid personal attack posts on me on this thread. If you do personal attacks, I will respond where they are posted.

Guest No 3

Post by Guest No 3 »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:02 pm
I doubt it. If one holds a worldview, it will edit out of existence any fact that contradicts the worldview. Thus, no matter how many times he is shown to be wrong, he will not be able to comprehend the fact.
You're talking about yourself again, BB.

Trump has been the victim of an ongoing witch hunt. The whole world can see that.

Bob Butler

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:31 am
China is actually an enemy now, just as Germany, because of their intent, was actually an enemy even before shots were fired in WWII.
Keeping the southern border open, and knowingly allowing tens of thousands of Chinese military-age males into the U.S. to form "sleeper cells," clearly meets the statutory definition of treason.

Next question?
By blocking the extra personal required to rapidly evaluate asylum requests on the southern border, is Trump committing treason? This sort of assumes the Red talking point that China is an enemy flooding an army into the US. I sorta doubt that. China's ambitions are more aimed at Formosa and the South China Sea.

Guest No 3

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest No 3 »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:13 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:31 am
China is actually an enemy now, just as Germany, because of their intent, was actually an enemy even before shots were fired in WWII.
Keeping the southern border open, and knowingly allowing tens of thousands of Chinese military-age males into the U.S. to form "sleeper cells," clearly meets the statutory definition of treason.

Next question?
By blocking the extra personal required to rapidly evaluate asylum requests on the southern border, is Trump committing treason? This sort of assumes the Red talking point that China is an enemy flooding an army into the US. I sorta doubt that. China's ambitions are more aimed at Formosa and the South China Sea.
You haven't been paying attention. China's ambitions are far greater.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:54 am

And as I have previously stated, Trump regarding the Charlotte situation called those contesting both removing and retaining the statue of Robert E Lee 'fine people'.
So you do in fact admit that Trump didn’t call neo nazis fine people.

I stand corrected.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest No 3 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:06 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:02 pm
You're talking about yourself again, BB.

Trump has been the victim of an ongoing witch hunt. The whole world can see that.
He did draw attention to himself. He made it impossible for various prosecutors to ignore him. He is just too biased towards criminal behavior. Do you honestly believe the FBI found no classified documents in Florida, that Trump University and Trump's charity were not abused for personal gain, that EJ Carroll was not defamed, that there were no fake electors, that Pence was not pressured or no insurrection attempted to delay a constitution specified function?

I can agree that if you commit enough crimes you will draw the attention of prosecutors. This is not a bug. You want criminals imprisoned. If the prosecutions are motivated by politics, this can be a problem. If the criminal actually performed the crimes accused of, it is the justice system performing as designed.

If Trump is found innocent of the majority of the 91 counts currently charged, we will have to re evaluate. I just cannot see it given the evidence made public to date.

I am hoping the upcoming trials will be televised, that guilt will be firmly and publicly established. Right now too many people are mindset locked. They refuse to believe the obvious. A public display of the truth might help a little. Trump lost in 2020. Reports of his behavior have diminished his support since. Still, the MAGA folk will remain committed to their worldview. Facts do not matter to folk committed to a certain perspective. One must kind of rub their nose in the truth.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:36 pm
EJ Carroll
“I think most people think of rape as sexy”

EJ Carroll