Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 pm
How could someone save themselves from a nuclear war?
Apparently there's books written about it and plentiful information online. I'll do some basics and leave the rest up to my creator to decide. It's the time to be making your peace.
What are you going to do?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:15 am
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 pm
How could someone save themselves from a nuclear war?
Apparently there's books written about it and plentiful information online. I'll do some basics and leave the rest up to my creator to decide. It's the time to be making your peace.
What are you going to do?
I'm just doing some basic common sense things now, like moved out of populated area and prepped on basic necessities. Not going with bunker mostly because of cost and hassle. Probably could say I'm sticking my head in the sand and hoping it doesn't get worst case. But it's not looking good on that front. A simple radiation detector and potassium iodide for the kids and a prayer that we won't have to use it.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

So Iran has just launched an attack against Israel from its own territory, no proxies, no intermediaries, just "FU Israel" and "FU Biden" (because he asked them nicely not to before they did it).

My question to this forum is - does anyone think this would have happened if Trump was president?

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:45 pm
My question to this forum is - does anyone think this would have happened if Trump was president?
No.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:45 pm
So Iran has just launched an attack against Israel from its own territory, no proxies, no intermediaries, just "FU Israel" and "FU Biden" (because he asked them nicely not to before they did it).

Not now, so your sentiment is generally correct. Here's the thing, there's obviously only so much Mr. Trump can control (they did kick him out after all). I think he gets back in and then they sabotage him again - in 2026. That's my current prediction.

Post by Guest »

Phase 1: Mild pandemic, sow fear, damage social cohesion through lockdowns.

Phase 2: the West prints unprecedented sums of money to facilitate lockdown

Phase 3: slow/stop the global supply chain with lockdowns driving up commodity prices

Phase 4: turn off the gas, allow inflation and western currency devaluations to take hold

Phase 5: buy gold and sell your gas but only in your own currency thus making it more valuable

Phase 6: invade Ukraine, degrade Western ammunition/missile stocks

Phase 7: set off the Middle East by getting your mate (Iran) to pull the strings

Phase 8: stoke culture wars by infiltration of western social media or use your own platform Tik tok

Phase 9: trigger as many mass migration events as you can ideally populations that will not integrate into western society throwing petrol on to the societal breakdown already starting to take hold

Phase 9: watch Western Countries go bankrupt trying to fix there own problems and the worlds

Phase 10: China can take back Tiawan USA can’t do anything as it’s fighting on 3 fronts

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:22 pm
Not now, so your sentiment is generally correct. Here's the thing, there's obviously only so much Mr. Trump can control (they did kick him out after all). I think he gets back in and then they sabotage him again - in 2026. That's my current prediction.
Trump has been burned once, but I don't think he's anyone's fool. I think he's prepared to go scorched earth on entrenched deep state bureaucrats when he gets back in. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but that's a good thing. If there is to be a civil war, this will be the ideal time for it. We will have maximum control of the federal government, and can minimize the federal response as much as possible.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:49 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:22 pm
Trump has been burned once, but I don't think he's anyone's fool. I think he's prepared to go scorched earth on entrenched deep state bureaucrats when he gets back in. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but that's a good thing. If there is to be a civil war, this will be the ideal time for it. We will have maximum control of the federal government, and can minimize the federal response as much as possible.
Alex Garland's film, Civil War, is iberall tosh.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

The progress has already been made. Progressivism has already made many changes. And nobody really does much and has accepted the new norm to some degree.
The term conservative has strangely lost it's meaning/connotation. Just as liberalism has. This peak crisis has no winners but only losers.

Post by guest »

The best way not to lose a war, is not to have one in the first place. Our Western leaders are all dim - reactive, not proactive - apart that is, from President Donald J Trump

Being a good strategist and being able to think ahead of the game, Trump took such actions as vetoing Putin’s Nord stream pipeline to deprive him of revenue and a stranglehold over Europe. Nevertheless he tried to rub along with Putin.

Ditto Iran where he cancelled Obama’s sweetheart deal and imposed harsh sanctions on the mullahs to send them skint so they couldn’t fund terrorists or terrorism in the Middle East.

He demonstrated strength to China, imposed harsh tariffs on their goods and left them in fear of what he might do if they tried to push things too far.
Trump also made America energy independent and beholden to no one. Add to all this the Abraham peace accord he brokered in the Middle East. Pretty good stuff eh? America and the west were at peace and thrived, remember?

Then Trump ‘lost’ the election and along came dopey Joe Biden. Dopey Joe reversed all Trump’s good work, dismantled all his vetoes and sanctions, reversed trump’s energy policies and just to finally demonstrate his utter Incompetence and weakness - he ‘organised the infamous, highly humiliating and catastrophic surrender in Afghanistan.

Would there be a war in Europe and the Middle East if Trump were still in power? I very much doubt it. And yet everyone hates Trump! Quite beyond my understanding…..