Re: Financial topics

Post by Reality Check »

aedens wrote: narrative is longer than your time here. No biggy
Again, no clue what your point is.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aedens wrote:http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... 3330#p8191
Even when topical discussions vary it moves to a overall edification process. Around this time segment some very compelling observations in this time reference is worth a review.
a, I did as you suggested and did find it compelling. A lot of deep thought went into those discussions. I thought maybe some posts had been lost, as there was a gap between April 22 and 29, 2011 but found the activity moved over to the inflation thread where the compelling discussions continued. I found something interesting that I had posted on May 14, 2011, which included,
"Contrary to popular belief, I would expect that on any QE3 announcement in the next 24 months the stock market will tank."
"It used to be months ago that the dollar would bottom, move up a couple percent, then the S&P would top and roll over. But that didn't happen recently. The S&P topped and rolled over first, the dollar continued lower, then the dollar rebounded."
Today we saw the euro break out to a multi week high, the dollar move lower, the industrials weaken some, and tech get hit hard. Therefore, we are starting to see some evidences of the weakening effects of the increasing dollar amounts of the announced QEs as theorized 19 months ago; however, I am still getting some possible projections for carry over a final high for this rebound on the Mayan date of December 21, which is also op ex Friday, if the configurations can continue to project as they have. It's interesting that an announcement of an increase to $85 billion per month plus rollovers generated nothing more than a yawn most places and no mention on this forum at all, and that the stock market turned over on the day of the announcement. This may mean that solvency and profit are on the mind of the market.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

I will review those other dates to review also H to the other thread, I stick to my early February view and will add mr. dent and mr whalen forwarded jan
and summer fade if i got it correct margin. We already noted this somewhat already and they both built a very good view of it.
I seen that the northern border syria was missle shielded so the thought of 35 or so month on the exhaustion curve my hold up. I did not assume assad would
last this long. To much money to be made by these lunatics.

if the configurations can continue to project as they have. It's interesting that an announcement of an increase to $85 billion per month plus rollovers generated nothing more than a yawn most places and no mention on this forum at all. We noted second wave, it was surmised as a half turning also IMO

Anyway...
"Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron: But I will send a fire unto the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad. I will break also the bar of Damascus..." (Amos 1:3-5, KJV)

The revelation was this: Syria has engaged war with the State of Israel three times (1948, 1967, 1973), but the fourth time will bring about Syria's downfall, marked by the total destruction of its capital city, Damascus. This will be a prophetic sign of an even more significant event to follow: a direct invasion of Israel by Russia, supported by Iran (Persia) and Russia's other allies as described in the book of the prophet Ezekiel, chapters 38-39.
As if to confirm the above, I also came upon this verse:

"Behold,Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." (Isaiah 17:1)
Attachments
air.jpg
air.jpg (57.17 KiB) Viewed 7755 times
Last edited by aedens on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

aedens wrote: Do you think they sent them here to plant flowers ...
Our 5 districts paid for them to be unleashed for a generation
paid on your dime and the Feds dumped countless thousands here.
Who were the Feds sending / dumping on you?

John

Post by John »

I thought that "Air Force Web Posting Response Assessment" was useful,
so I looked for it and found it online:

http://davidhallsocialmedia.com/2011/07 ... air-force/

http://davidhallsocialmedia.files.wordp ... _5_091.jpg

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I found the trend here interesting.
Regardless of what the FED is doing regarding buying U.S. Government debt over the last two years.
Foreign Countries are buying U.S. government debt at an increasing rate (500 Billion per Year in last 2 years ), not a decreasing rate since China cut back on buying U.S. Government debt - it is just the countries doing the buying that is changing.
See here:http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... 731#p17127
And here: http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... 731#p17126

aedens

Post by aedens »

Thanks for the links John I will read up. I started collecting notes on this area before 2007.
Very usefull to review and will read the pdf. We have similar constructs we use.
Also reggie put the wood to face plant over at tylers. I think we noted it day one as a run your hair will be
on fire for us equity - tech guys.
Last edited by aedens on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Reality Check » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm

http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... owly#p2994

Economic gravity apply's in all cases. The context is simple, They are expanding intra markets and we are malinvesting resources leveraged to impossible claims on future labor claims that are not there. There math apply's and ours is pumping another bubble.

Note who has moved lately like ge, whirlpool et al and I will dig up the date later for how that went then.... parity sought will be the glass half full excuse again.
I think John is right on 3000 dow but on a nominal dollars to a ~15000 dow print and the ngnp discussion we noted. If i remember correctly it was like
ah ~8% is like not making sense and H had it graphed to the encylical nature of it on the activity then in actual nominal terms. That was the rope burn comment I made in context to the inflation facts and wasting process noted in locality.
Pass through costs are real for inflation targeting. More are being left behind... "wasting" jlak seen it as we do I feel also.
http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/v ... 1260#p2958

I will agree with what we seen as in past tense on note flow and we noted the slowly walking out the door in relationship to the prosoner dilema and our triffin millstone. It appears will continue to debase since wall street is the hill and they will enhance the bamboo curtain sanction.
Noted was flows "note redemption" and the nationalism there will run out of airstrip but this is a very long course going forward.
I will stand by the current exhaustion curve date noted going forward even with the northern deployment we seen for turkey.
early feb fade -summer omg margin matters - politicos screw the mouth breathers - as we stumble into fall 2015. early as we are here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-2 ... y-end-game

As they noted a deliberate shift in investor attitudes towards how best to diversify the asset mix with an eye towards generating risk-adjusted
returns has been underway. What people have failed to garner is that FDR was the culmination of a sovereign to commercial statutes. From the second your naked person arrives on the planet you are titled. The flaw in the logic is when entitled as public lays a claim to the private capital base. Attitudes may change but the realism never does. This is the event of a structured implosion.

This should sound familiar from the preceding paragraph.
First year compliance costs for companies covered by the Conflict Minerals Rules are estimated by the SEC to be as high as $4 billion. In view of these costs and for other reasons, it is incumbent upon companies to be as efficient as possible when designing their response to the rules. To assist companies
with this process, this article discusses some of the initial steps a company should take to prepare for filing its first Form SD.

part of the exhaustion curve from a GD and GGS format to also include Paul Shepard's book Nature and Madness, he points out the argument that our separation from nature has impaired our ability to mature as humans, calling it a kind of surgical amputation of our ontogeny. He talks a good deal about narcissism and worse than narcissism is dreams of omnipotence. He says:

"The ideology of progress is mainly one of increasing our domination over nature. The culture is saturated with the necessity of increasing, and the fear of losing, control. The quest for power, says Karen Horney, is the trait of our time. The idea is desperately in the air - control of weight, smoking, drinking, violence, inflation, the economy, communism, imperialism, world markets... But the idea of control is merely the last act, the rationalized and articulated expression of a widely shared, frighteningly acute sense of need. The dream of omnipotence is an infantile dream that should diminish, rather than grow, with personal maturity. Unchecked, says Anthony Storr, it becomes an obsession, leading to an overpolarized world view in which everything is either good or bad. According to Louis J. Halle, such a view is the womb of all ideology of 'us against them.'"

That paragraph is a good description of our times, written thirty years ago. h/t gg
Last edited by aedens on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

This may mean that solvency and profit are on the mind of the market.
Separations are concluding in some segments H, and the consumer will decide even beyond the Utility question. It always has before and after we are gone who decides value. I must admit the herd is in a difficult position on so many facts we have explored. Like I said the wife wants me around since the food on plate tells the story. I do convey natural affairs are fine when they stop to remember there blind watchmaker. We are steady going forward so alot of noise is just that. The arrogance of each displine leads us elsewhere since maintenance of the adminsiration is now seen the only viable avoidance to economic decay and human disaster. This new so called interlude to older jeopardy of rents and taxes to different authorities now inward pressing in steps we note is just as we have seen before of a generational dynamics.

Another political kill switch
People laid white lilies, carnations and chrysanthemums at the Solovetsky Stone, a monument to victims of Stalin-era purges adorning the square, as a helicopter hovered overhead. One hour into the rally, the monument was blanketed by piles of flowers.
"Our authorities are repressive," one protester, 48-year-old businessman Andrei Genin, told AFP, sporting a white ribbon, the symbol of the opposition movement against Putin. City authorities had earlier banned an opposition march through the city, and the opposition Coordination Council had urged Russians to simply turn up at Lubyanka Square. On the eve of the protest, Russian authorities launched a second major investigation against Navalny, accusing the protest leader and his brother Oleg of embezzling 55 million rubles ($1.8 million, 1.4 million euros) from a trading company.

aedens

Post by aedens »