Ethnonationalist - Am I one, in your opinion?

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
FishbellykanakaDude

Ethnonationalist - Am I one, in your opinion?

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

"Ethnonationalist"

Am I one, in your opinion? (Based on my "past writings" in these forums.)

This is my opinion: I prefer the definition of "nation" in which a nation is defined by a common META-CULTURE that is voluntarily shared between ALL the sub-cultures within that nation, and in which a nation is a geographically well defined territory.

My definition of "meta-culture" is a set of societal rules/behaviors with which all sub-cultures can "deal with" each other in voluntarily mutual beneficial ways (aka "free trade" or "non-crony capitalism").

It IS easier (probably? possibly?) for single culture states/nations to have a "properly functioning" meta-culture than a nation with several sub-cultures. But "mono-cultures" are also (probably? possibly?) more susceptible to "shallow end of the gene pool" effects, and MAY (MOST probably!) auto-generate desires within itself to "diversify" (fragment) and/or import sub-cultures to fortify itself.

I consider myself a "Constitutional Nationalist". And this is not based on OUR (US) Constitution, which IS a great example of a "proper" constitution btw, but rather on the "idea" of a set of rules/behaviors that promotes a nations meta-culture (as described above) in support of the safety, freedom and prosperity of it's people.

The existence of sub-cultures within a nation is not a problem.

The inability of sub-cultures to follow the meta-cultural rules is the problem, and the "urge to totalitarianism" is the basis of that problem.

One Party State -ism, aka Totalitarianism, is the label for the description of the "Politics of Resentment".

Resentment is the driver of the cycle of genocide (GD Theory); resentment is fueled by "bad memory" (of the lessons/experiences of history), and "bad memory" is amplified and used by those who temporarily profit from "oncoming genocide". And the behaviors of those "profiteers" are the very definition of evil.

Therefore, the prime constitutional function of a nation is to create "good institutional memory" (of historical experience) and to "force" it onto (into?) it's sub-cultures such that they "want" (actually desire) to labor under the nation's meta-cultural rules/behaviors.

..and if you can make this happen via some miraculous chemical or oratorical legerdemain, you are PERFECTLY free to do so without my express permission,.. 'though a tip of the hat in my direction would be rather nifty!

..and perhaps a nice monthly contribution to my (as yet uncreated as of this Ides of March 2019) Patreon account wouldn't be rejected out of hand.

:) Aloha īa kākou! <shaka nui gangies!>

CH86

Re: Ethnonationalist - Am I one, in your opinion?

Post by CH86 »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:"Ethnonationalist"

This is my opinion: I prefer the definition of "nation" in which a nation is defined by a common META-CULTURE that is voluntarily shared between ALL the sub-cultures within that nation, and in which a nation is a geographically well defined territory.

My definition of "meta-culture" is a set of societal rules/behaviors with which all sub-cultures can "deal with" each other in voluntarily mutual beneficial ways (aka "free trade" or "non-crony capitalism").

It IS easier (probably? possibly?) for single culture states/nations to have a "properly functioning" meta-culture than a nation with several sub-cultures. But "mono-cultures" are also (probably? possibly?) more susceptible to "shallow end of the gene pool" effects, and MAY (MOST probably!) auto-generate desires within itself to "diversify" (fragment) and/or import sub-cultures to fortify itself.

I consider myself a "Constitutional Nationalist". And this is not based on OUR (US) Constitution, which IS a great example of a "proper" constitution btw, but rather on the "idea" of a set of rules/behaviors that promotes a nations meta-culture (as described above) in support of the safety, freedom and prosperity of it's people.

The existence of sub-cultures within a nation is not a problem.

The inability of sub-cultures to follow the meta-cultural rules is the problem, and the "urge to totalitarianism" is the basis of that problem.

One Party State -ism, aka Totalitarianism, is the label for the description of the "Politics of Resentment".

Resentment is the driver of the cycle of genocide (GD Theory); resentment is fueled by "bad memory" (of the lessons/experiences of history), and "bad memory" is amplified and used by those who temporarily profit from "oncoming genocide". And the behaviors of those "profiteers" are the very definition of evil.

Therefore, the prime constitutional function of a nation is to create "good institutional memory" (of historical experience) and to "force" it onto (into?) it's sub-cultures such that they "want" (actually desire) to labor under the nation's meta-cultural rules/behaviors.

..and if you can make this happen via some miraculous chemical or oratorical legerdemain, you are PERFECTLY free to do so without my express permission,.. 'though a tip of the hat in my direction would be rather nifty!

..and perhaps a nice monthly contribution to my (as yet created as of this Ides of March 2019) Patreon account wouldn't be rejected out of hand.

:) Aloha īa kākou! <shaka nui gangies!>
This interpretation is really incomplete you mention "genocide profiteers" but neglect to mention their opponents the "genocide preventers/mitigators". During the last crisis war (WW2) the "Mitigators" were firmly in charge within the US and Britain. How does this relate to the current crisis; it relates because Boomer "genocide mitigators" are tyrannically suppressing Xer and Millie "profiteers". Boomer "mitigators" are attempting to guide the society around the existing "dominant wavelength" established just after WW2 in which America stands opposed against totalitarianism. This would lead to the next crisis war being some type of WW3 against China/Russia/North Korea/Twelver Iran or some combination of those Nations. The problem with the existing societal wavelength is that Xers and Millies despise "that" Wavelength. The boomer by governing beyond the bounds of the constitution has suppressed Xers and Millies by preventing them from acting as "profiteers" and trying to pidgeonhole the young into acting as "Mitigators". That is what is at the root of why Xers and Millies despise the boomers. This is also why Boomers Prefer Gen-Z/Homelanders/New Silents/Pivotals because many current high schoolers seem to believe in such things that boomers like such as assault gun suppression; these are thing Xers/Millies hate.

Fundamentally the Difference between boomer and the Xer/Millie "profiteer" faction's conceptions of good vs evil can be summed up with using just this following picture as an example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_ ... ,_1941.jpg

Under the rigid boomer definitions the German soldiers and especially the German officer in the foreground would automatically be assigned to "evil" category. Unlike boomers though, Xers and Millies are capable of seeing that the German officer may have been a good person and was simply a soldier fighting for his country in a war. It is the refusal to accept that the Nazi German troops in the picture were people too what fundamentally is the crux of the boomers stunted worldview.

FishbellykanakaDude

CH86 wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:"Ethnonationalist"

This is my opinion: I prefer the definition of "nation" in which blah blah blah...
This interpretation is really incomplete you mention "genocide profiteers" but neglect to mention their opponents the "genocide preventers/mitigators". During the last crisis war (WW2) the "Mitigators" were firmly in charge within the US and Britain. How does this relate to the current crisis; it relates because Boomer "genocide mitigators" are tyrannically suppressing Xer and Millie "profiteers". Boomer "mitigators" are attempting to guide the society around the existing "dominant wavelength" established just after WW2 in which America stands opposed against totalitarianism. This would lead to the next crisis war being some type of WW3 against China/Russia/North Korea/Twelver Iran or some combination of those Nations. The problem with the existing societal wavelength is that Xers and Millies despise "that" Wavelength. The boomer by governing beyond the bounds of the constitution has suppressed Xers and Millies by preventing them from acting as "profiteers" and trying to pidgeonhole the young into acting as "Mitigators". That is what is at the root of why Xers and Millies despise the boomers. This is also why Boomers Prefer Gen-Z/Homelanders/New Silents/Pivotals because many current high schoolers seem to believe in such things that boomers like such as assault gun suppression; these are thing Xers/Millies hate.

Fundamentally the Difference between boomer and the Xer/Millie "profiteer" faction's conceptions of good vs evil can be summed up with using just this following picture as an example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_ ... ,_1941.jpg

Under the rigid boomer definitions the German soldiers and especially the German officer in the foreground would automatically be assigned to "evil" category. Unlike boomers though, Xers and Millies are capable of seeing that the German officer may have been a good person and was simply a soldier fighting for his country in a war. It is the refusal to accept that the Nazi German troops in the picture were people too what fundamentally is the crux of the boomers stunted worldview.
Firstly, you didn't answer my first question. If you could do that, that would be lovely.

Secondly, thanks for the admission that you're thoughts are pure evil. Personally, I'll be extremely generous and continue to think you're nothing but an intellectual-ish troll having fun getting a rise out of people by being such an obvious piece-'o-excrement.

..I really do appreciate that admission, though. :)

FishbellykanakaDude

copans wrote:I'm sure you are.
Care to elaborate? :) <chuckle!>

..such as, what "ethno" am I a "nationalistic" member, in your opinion?