Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Bob Butler

Tribal Thinking against Containment

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:08 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:42 pm
France allied with Russia because it was terrified of facing Germany alone. These days Germany is close to impotent militarily and is a close ally anyways. In fact, now that the UK has left, France is the paramount military in the EU.
I was born in Germany. Germans call their military a 'toy army' because politically Germans really can't use it ever again because of the Nazi past. Germans are much more interested in self-flagellation than fighting anyone. It is sad to see one of the world's great civilizations being completely destroyed and degraded without a single punch back in defense of itself.
They just need enough time to pass by, as this generation subverted by the jews and leftists still has a hold. Once the en vogue aspect of women leaders (marxist by design) passes away, you'll see proper relationship to country again. But of course you need a sense of godliness, otherwise this is what happens to you in the first place.
I have considerable respect for the German culture. In areas such as religion, philosophy and music they contributed much. Still, they had their share or tribal thinking. ‘We are superior to everyone else, therefore other cultures should be oppressed and the victims of violence.’ This was at one point cost effective, before machine guns, nukes, insurgent wars and proxy wars. The Germans learned the hard way that violence against other groups was not a win.

In many ways the conflict is between tribal thinking and containment. Either you are thinking yourself superior and trying to gain power through oppression and violence, or you are helping make sure others are aware this is a bad idea. The Germans since World War II have switched to siding with containment.

If you think “one of the world’s great civilization being completely destroyed and degraded” by lacking “a sense of godliness”, you have missed the point. You are still thinking war can be cost effective. You are not for discouraging use of violence and oppression to gather power.

thomasglee

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thomasglee »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:29 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:13 pm
Navigator wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:16 pm
In addition, the Biden Covid bail out is just an expanded version of the previous Trump ones, which are mostly pork for insiders. All of this is just exponentially expanding government debt and bringing us ever closer to the financial "day of reckoning".

Printing more money (or taxing the rich) is not going to save us financially. We do not "print money" in the USA. The Fed creates money by issuing DEBT. So we create far more additional DEBT than we do funds. This is why DEFLATION will be the hallmark of the financial implosion.

Also, and this is crucial to understand, the banks would be destroyed by hyperinflation. Biden will not allow this to happen.
This is largely true and correct, it just lacks a predictive element. DEFLATION will cause the government to print, in my view. They could just let it all burn, but my money says they don't, so we transition to significant inflation (hyperinflation has all sorts of definitions, so I don't use the word). Banks would be destroyed by both deflation and major inflation, so pick your poison.

Do you think that when all the defaults happen, and large numbers of creditors are stiffed, they're just going to wait it all out? It's an option, but like raising interest rates, I don't think so. This is the key question, apart from the "Great reset" and UBI scenarios, more fake pandemics, etc. All of it is based on fear and control, of course. Old people especially, but many young people alike, who fear death and not God, fall for this all the time. They are idol worshippers largely, longevity being just one of their many, false gods.
The banks will not want everything to "burn" either. Not even those they have lent to. But they will want everything they can squeeze out of such people.

I explained this and what this will mean to individuals and families in the book (as well as what they need to do to protect themselves). You should get a copy, as all of the proceeds currently go to John and helps him. With all the time you spend on the site, doing something for John, might be a good idea.

You can get a copy of the book by donating $25 to the GoFundMe campaign at https://https://www.gofundme.com/f/comi ... reparation

For anyone that donates, once your donation is posted, you will get an email back from me through GoFundMe. It will include a personalized password. You need to respond to that email, as otherwise I will not have your email address (GoFundMe keeps those private). Once I get a response, you will get a personalized copy of the book that will only open with your password.
I've been reading the book and would really enjoy speaking with you on the phone if you're ever open to such a discussion. John and I have spoken offline and it was a pleasure.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Send me an email with your phone number and a couple of options as to when to call you.

I will reply confirming one of the times. It would be my pleasure to talk to you.

email me at:
navigator@comingstorms.com

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Cool, tell me how that works out for the both of you. It sounds like it might be a fruitful conversation. Cheers,

CB

John

Post by John »

If this is going to be "a thing," perhaps Navigator would be
willing to set up a zoom meeting for all of us.

Navigator

Zoom Call

Post by Navigator »

I could certainly set up a Zoom conference call.

I am thinking, since we have not yet met the target for donations for John that maybe we make book ownership a prerequisite for joining the call, and maybe even charge an extra $10 for the session. What do you think?

John

Post by John »

** 22-Sep-2021 World View: Zoom call
Navigator wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:42 am
> I could certainly set up a Zoom conference call.

> I am thinking, since we have not yet met the target for donations
> for John that maybe we make book ownership a prerequisite for
> joining the call, and maybe even charge an extra $10 for the
> session. What do you think?
I don't know how that would work logistically.

Security is another issue. I'm having second thoughts about the whole
idea. Zoom is a Chinese company and we have lots of "Guests" who
would not want to risk being identified by the Chinese.

So maybe we could try a small experiment of some kind, in order to
identify potential problems, of which I see many.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I was figuring on sending out invitations by email. I know that Zoom allows you to require a login, so I would use that. That way we could limit participation to those that have donated to the GoFundMe.

Instead of Zoom, we could use webex or similar non-Chinese. They should have similar features.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Just checked and Webex (owned by Cisco, which I believe is still a US company) has the features we need for free. Could easily send out passwords to invitees. Password required to join the call.

John

Post by John »

** 22-Sep-2021 World View: Webex call
Navigator wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 pm
> Just checked and Webex (owned by Cisco, which I believe is still a
> US company) has the features we need for free. Could easily send
> out passwords to invitees. Password required to join the
> call.
OK, set it up. Let's see what happens.