Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Post by John »

** 16-Aug-2021 World View: Cool Breeze thread

Actually, it makes perfect sense. The purpose of the News Thread is
to discuss news. The purpose of the Cool Breeze thread is to give
Cool Breeze a home to post one personal insult after another directed
at me. So, I just try to keep things in their proper threads.

Actually, if you're going to personally insult me, could you please do
it in this thread and save me the trouble of moving it? Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:05 pm
Mostly Burner and I agree on things, yet John always puts my posts in another thread and the occasionally calls me names. Mostly because he hasn't been right in decades on his prediction, is wrong about the deflation and inflation debate, and can't muster responses to the criticisms so butt hurt is all we get. Big picture he doesn't care though and that's why he posts crazy shit with themes regarding nihilism, which is sad.

The funny thing about the forum is the unwelcome attitude many of us get who are clearly on the same side (not Bob Butler's) yet just want people to think and clarify their positions, particularly the ones that have been wrong or taken wayyyy longer than anyone wants to admit here. It's not everyone, and I know our personality types can be know-it-alls, but we are also truth seekers so it is pathetic when you counter someone on his not having predicted X, be able to explain y, or speak accurately on Z, and then he just gets emotional like a woman or a Bob Bish type character.
You said John "just gets emotional like a woman." I was going to underline the parts of your response where you got emotional like a woman. Problem is, it is the whole response so I couldn't do it.

Let's make a list:

Burner and I agree
John always puts my posts in another thread
occasionally calls me names
he hasn't been right in decades
he can't muster responses to the criticisms
butt hurt is all we get
he doesn't care though
he posts crazy shit
which is sad
the funny thing about
the unwelcome attitude many of us get
clearly on the same side
taken wayyyy longer than anyone wants to admit
so it is pathetic

These phrases are what women use when arguing with men. Someone else agrees with me. He calls me names. He's never right. He doesn't answer me. He doesn't care. He's crazy. Etc. I think they call it gaslighting.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:33 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mostly Burner and I agree on things, yet John always puts my posts in another thread and the occasionally calls me names. Mostly because he hasn't been right in decades on his prediction, is wrong about the deflation and inflation debate, and can't muster responses to the criticisms so butt hurt is all we get. Big picture he doesn't care though and that's why he posts crazy shit with themes regarding nihilism, which is sad.

The funny thing about the forum is the unwelcome attitude many of us get who are clearly on the same side (not Bob Butler's) yet just want people to think and clarify their positions, particularly the ones that have been wrong or taken wayyyy longer than anyone wants to admit here. It's not everyone, and I know our personality types can be know-it-alls, but we are also truth seekers so it is pathetic when you counter someone on his not having predicted X, be able to explain y, or speak accurately on Z, and then he just gets emotional like a woman or a Bob Bish type character.
You said John "just gets emotional like a woman." I was going to underline the parts of your response where you got emotional like a woman. Problem is, it is the whole response so I couldn't do it.

Let's make a list:

Burner and I agree
butt hurt is all we get
he doesn't care though
he posts crazy shit
which is sad
the funny thing about
clearly on the same side
so it is pathetic

These phrases are what women use when arguing with men. Someone else agrees with me. He calls me names. He's never right. He doesn't answer me. He doesn't care. He's crazy. Etc. I think they call it gaslighting.
Read the last several responses of his to mine, and then try making that argument (did you not read "racist bigot" - classic leftist woman name calling by JOHN, not CB). I can't repost all of my responses to substantiate the above, but they are on this site regarding economics (where he can't even properly define terms) all the way to GD (where he is the best except for predictions) and politics in general (also very sharp and almost always correct).
Last edited by Cool Breeze on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:31 pm
** 16-Aug-2021 World View: Cool Breeze thread

Actually, it makes perfect sense. The purpose of the News Thread is
to discuss news. The purpose of the Cool Breeze thread is to give
Cool Breeze a home to post one personal insult after another directed
at me. So, I just try to keep things in their proper threads.

Actually, if you're going to personally insult me, could you please do
it in this thread and save me the trouble of moving it? Thank you.
Shall I review all of your insults when people just try to get you to rethink the nuances of your predictions which you are so sure about but still haven't happened?

John

Post by John »

** 17-Aug-2021 World View: Cool Breeze's Street Fight
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:11 am
> Shall I review all of your insults when people just try to get you
> to rethink the nuances of your predictions which you are so sure
> about but still haven't happened?
Sure, that's what I mean. You and I could have a great street fight
right here in your thread. What fun!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:18 am
** 17-Aug-2021 World View: Cool Breeze's Street Fight
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:11 am
> Shall I review all of your insults when people just try to get you
> to rethink the nuances of your predictions which you are so sure
> about but still haven't happened?
Sure, that's what I mean. You and I could have a great street fight
right here in your thread. What fun!
I was responding to your white knight, John. On to better things, I like your recent Afghanistan posts and such insights, as they are good. I'll focus on those.

John

Post by John »

** 17-Aug-2021 World View: Street fight
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:21 am
> I was responding to your white knight, John. On to better things,
> I like your recent Afghanistan posts and such insights, as they
> are good. I'll focus on those.
Awwwwww, too bad. I was beginning to look forward to the street
fight.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:10 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Let's make a list:

Burner and I agree
butt hurt is all we get
he doesn't care though
he posts crazy shit
which is sad
the funny thing about
clearly on the same side
so it is pathetic

Read the last several responses of his to mine, and then try making that argument (did you not read "racist bigot" - classic leftist woman name calling by JOHN, not CB). I can't repost all of my responses to substantiate the above, but they are on this site regarding economics (where he can't even properly define terms) all the way to GD (where he is the best except for predictions) and politics in general (also very sharp and almost always correct).
Again, this is how a woman fights. "Look at what he did to meee and then you can understand why I pissed on his head." Men take the high road.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:51 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:10 am
Guest wrote:

Let's make a list:

Burner and I agree
butt hurt is all we get
he doesn't care though
he posts crazy shit
which is sad
the funny thing about
clearly on the same side
so it is pathetic

Again, this is how a woman fights. "Look at what he did to meee and then you can understand why I pissed on his head." Men take the high road.
Again, read my friend (who I don't know or what content you put into the site). You are actually doing the same thing, if you are doing anything at all. I don't mind, but it's curious that you'd opine just to kiss someone's ass and say nothing all at the same time.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 am
** 17-Aug-2021 World View: Street fight
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:21 am
> I was responding to your white knight, John. On to better things,
> I like your recent Afghanistan posts and such insights, as they
> are good. I'll focus on those.
Awwwwww, too bad. I was beginning to look forward to the street
fight.
Sorry to disappoint. I know you don't dislike me as much as you let on.